- More than 6 years of IT experience in Software Development including Analysis, Architectural Design, Development, Integration, Testing, Deployment and Support using Java/J2EE Technologies.
- Solid expertise in frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS and ExpressJS.
- Worked on the frontend compatible with desktop and mobile sites, capable on working on most of the prominent browser.
- Expert in Responsive Web Design, Mobile Web - App Development, Single page Web-App Development, Cross-browser Compatibility, Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience with Oracle, Mysql and MongoDB.
- Involved in leading the test team and the backend team to successive release of the application.
- Involved in architecting the application on the aspect of usability, bandwidth and responsiveness.
- Strong expertise in using templates and MVC architecture using tools like ReactJS and AngularJS.
- Hands on experience using JQuery, Node.JS, Boostrap library to build.
- Experienced in front-end application development using Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, Java Script, HTML, XML and Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Proficient in User Interface Design and Development, Unit Testing, Debugging and Deployment.
- Good experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Have sound understanding of HTML5 platform and have used the enhancement in my applications.
- Involved in functional testing, debugging the application, production bugs fixing and enhancing the app.
- Experience designing and developing adaptive UI components, Widget for Android phones with different screen resolutions.
- Experience working in databases like Oracle 9i/10g/11g (SQL, PL SQL), MySQL, NoSQL.
- Hands on experience in developing user interfaces with HTML and CSS.
- Experienced in implementing frameworks like MVC, Angular JS, NodeJS, Express JS etc.
- Experienced in deploying applications on application servers like Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic.
- Proficiency in programming with Java IDE’s. Eclipse, Webstorm.
- Hands-on experience working with source control tools such as GIT, Subversion and SVN.
- Worked on JDBC for mapping the java objects to relational database and SQL queries to retrieve, insert and update the data from the database.
- Experience of developing application using Agile/SCRUM methodology.
- Good experience in Unit and Integration testing, writing test plans, test cases and developing test scripts.
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and can be adapt and prove to be a good team player. Ability to work well in a team or individual environment.
Web Frameworks: J2EE (Servlet, JSP, JDBC)
Operating System: MS Windows XP/2000/VISTA, Linux
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
Version Control: CVS, SVN,GIT
Software Platforms and Tools: Eclipse, Webstorm, TOAD, SQL Developer, Putty, Firebug, MS Office, Bugzilla.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Worked on the requirement gathering, analysis and working with the front end team.
- Developed Business components using HTML, CSS, Java Script, ReactJS and involved in the end to end development.
- Worked independently on the server side administrative module.
- Developed UI for the order management, order cancellation and order fulfillment.
- Integrated thefrontend JQuery UIwithbackendREST API.
- Used ReactJS for frontend framework.
- Developed a POC using ReactJS for the Delivery Driver applications.
- Used ES6 and JSX with react for component development with ReactJS.
- Built the application and managed modules using Webpack.
- Developed inventory management webservice using NodeJS
- Handled backend functionalities using ExpressJS
- Used Bootstrap to design responsive webpages.
- Used MVW architecture for component development.
- Integrated Mongodb with Express using Mongoose module.
Confidential, San Jose, CA.
- Used AngularJS to create custom directives for pagination, search filters and other re-usable sections.
- Worked on AngularJS, used its two-way data binding to achieve the feedback functionality from the user.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using AngularJS, NodeJs, Require.js and JQuery.
- Integrated AngularJS with Confidential webservices for payment transaction for charity.
- Used NodeJS with ExpressJS to handle the data regarding charity type and amount to be transacted, data saving and transferring data to accounting and compliance.
- Handled all the client side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using JQUERY.
- Wrote code to fetch data from Web services using AJAX via JSON response and updating the HTML pages.
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Used Bootstrap CSS Grid System to create responsive layouts, navigation and tables. Used Bootstrap components like Carousel.
- Using AngularJS created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data.
- Worked extensively on AngularJS in creating Controllers, Making AJAX calls using $http and JSON parse.
Java UI developer
- Convert the wireframes to HTML5/CSS3 that are fluid in nature which will fit in varying resolutions for Mobile & Tablet
- Used Java to handle backend business logic.
- Used JDBC and Java to handle Database interaction.
- Wrote Oracle queries to query and manipulate the database
- Followed agile software development with Scrum methodology.
- Interact on regular basis with the client to carry out project activities.
- Involved in development of commonly used angular components across teams such as directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations etc.
- Involved in development/conversion of numerous existing UI screens to Angular JS for the Admin and Task UI modules.
- Involved in code reviews and mentoring the junior team members.
- Participate in wireframe reviews with UX team to understand the requirements.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model
- Gathered business requirement and developed HLD (high level design) document.
- Developed spring to handle required UI actions, JSPs for Views.
- Developed Middle layer using JAVA and integrated with other J2EE technologies like EJB, JMS etc.
- Designed WSDL's and elaborated type definitions schemas based on corporate standards, integration and security specifications.
- Implemented the Web Services and associated business modules integration.
- Used Json parser to convert String to JAVA object and vice-versa.
- Used Hibernate for dynamically building queries for searching contractors depending on Selection Criteria.
- Involved in the full system life cycle and responsible for Developing, Testing, Implementing.
Environment: Java 1.5, J2EE, Spring, JSP, Hibernate, bootstrap, SQL, PL/SQL, LDAP, AJAX, HTML, CSS, JDBC, Log4j.