I am very experienced with Object - oriented PHP and MVC Frameworks. I can normalize and optimize MySQL relational databases as well. Also, I have Linux and Apache skills that provide the infrastructure for OO PHP and MySQL.
Confidential, Bartlett, Illinois
- Eliminated future technical debt by contributing to the refactoring of very old legacy code that had PHP only make API calls and then use XSLT for business logic.
- We needed to remove XSLT completely. Maintained old legacy system and built new requests / features for the old system.
- Improved San Francisco Ballet’s workflow by developing a PHP 7 Photo Management system that used Facebook Graph API calls to import Facebook photos into their system for use in their websites.
- User experience enhanced for multiple clients by developing functionality for customer ticket and donation histories along with membership renewal options.
Confidential, Northbrook, Illinois
- Development of features on the lead tracker interface sales representatives used.
- I helped partner stores access critical client info via multiple RESTful web services that strictly adhered to RESTful principles.
- I created a sales statistics application using CodeIgniter / MySQL that allowed the marketing team and owners to make more informed decisions.
- I was able to bring data alive and present it in a more dynamic fashion via some interesting APIs: Google Maps, pie charts, bar charts, line charts, donut charts, datatables.
- Improved efficiency in the DB server by refactoring many of the old queries to lower the amount of requests made to DB server.
- Sales reps efficiency/workflow enhanced as I was able to improve their lead assignment tool to utilize Google Maps and show them exactly where the customer is and where a partner store is.
- My last Google Maps project there had me building an active counties “heat map” for a new product.
- Pairs of latitude and longitude are used to draw a “polygon” in Google Maps which represent that county.
- Business owners and marketing team were able to track sales stats on their phones after I developed a mobile version of the sales stats tracking application utilizing Bootstrap for responsive mobile styling.
- Close interaction with sales reps, team managers and seo people who report bugs/issues to us and provide feedback.
Confidential, Downers Grove, IL
- I developed new features and fixed bugs for an extremely flexible and customizable CMS for car dealerships.
- Partnership of local dealers’ inventories was formed (usedcarsofchicago.com) so I implemented zip code radius search functionality for the site.
- I maintained a separate credit approval application.
- This app was not developed by DealerE and there was no documentation.
- Effective communication with sales reps who would relay customer requests and bugs.