- Experience in applying the latest software development approaches including MVC, event driven applications using AJAX, Object Oriented (OO) SOA, SOAP, REST, RESTFUL Services and XML.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, CSS Animation, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Expert - level knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility and design constraints and Google analytics.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Experienced in handling effectively using Karma and Jasmine for Testing.
- Experience working on scalable environment in Agile/SCRUM methodologies (Rally Software).
- Prepare Test Cases using TDD (test driven development) and BDD (behavior driven development) approach on multiple platforms like Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Experience in major web applications servers, including Apache Tomcat, WebSphere and WebLogic.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency, ability to work in a stressful environment with projects and interaction with every team member.
- Worked in close cooperation with project managers and other functional team members to form a team effort in development.
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java.
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL.
Systems: Windows, Mac.
Framework: Backbone JS, KnockOutJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap.
Web Services: SOAP, REST.
Developer Tools: Eclipse IDE, Dreamweaver, Sublime Text Editor, MS Visual Studio, Notepad++.
Debugging Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Firebug, Dev Tools.
Version Controls: TFS, SVN, GIT.
Programming Concepts: Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed and Designed web pages using with HTML5, CSS3, Ajax and AngularJS based on the w3 standards.
- Experience in working with HTML5 canvas element to create work flow chart with libraries and framework.
- Creating responsive web pages with Bootstrap and CSS framework like SAAS.
- Comfortable with HTML5 (new tags, changes, canvas) and CSS3 (selectors, animations and transforms).
- Used the NodeJS MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Troubleshooting on webpages is done using tools like FireFox, Console bug mode.
- Hands on in a module where the development for front end included service side technology like NodeJS.
- Application backend implementation as Node.js express application server.
- Had compatibility with cross browser functional code.
- Worked with AngularJS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, Http Request.
- Wrote code, daily for NodeJS persistence layers and web services and AngularJS single page applications and mobile solutions as a component.
- Incorporated various JQuery Widgets such as Date picker, Dialogs, Tabs, AutoComplete, Spinner, Accordion and Tooltips into portal Dashboard.
- Strong expertise in cross platform mobile application development, expertise in cross platform development across Android or IOS or Windows Phone.
- Used Grunt for comprehensive list of JS errors, which are saved in Local Machine.
- Used karma and jasmine to do unit testing and end to end testing.
- Designed and created design mock-ups, wire frames using MS-PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and Brackets.
- Responsible for finding out bugs, broken links, etc. using Karma and Jasmine and rectifying them.
- Collaborated with team members to design, coding, testing and website review.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed Web Interface using JSP, Java Script (DOM Scripting), NodeJS, JQuery, HTML5, and CSS3, PL/SQL, Bootstrap.
- Hands on in Java web Application servers like Glassfish and used web application development using Servlets and JSP.
- Good experience in developing web applications with Single Page Applications (SPAs) framework using Angular JS.
- Coordinated with project activities and guaranteed that the phases are done and documented properly.
- Developing code using CSS framework LESS and SAAS.
- Effectively implemented AJAX in developing dynamic web pages.
- Mobile app UI design experience.
- Worked on social media links on the website and had hands on experience on search-optimization tool.
- For HTTP calls we used JSON request and response.
- Implemented Web services (REST) for transmission of large blocks of JSON data over HTTP.
- Responsible for development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Used a lot of optimization techniques in the code with help of GRUNT.
- Environment used using Dreamweaver XML, AJAX, GIT, HTML, and DHTML.
- Experienced in configuring Karma tool followed by Installing Kama.
- Using this methodology of Ajax, that helped in turning the application into higher level.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Hands on in CSS framework like LESS and SAAS.
- Coded extensively in jQuery with Bootstrap to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed BackboneJS where custom events, Collections, event handling are used for Restful interface.
- Ability to design, document and develop scalable REST API's.
- Identified the business requirements for the client.
- Further tasks include management of all MySQL database and all the required tables to store different survey information related to the site.
- Updated UI as per changing needs and requirements.
- Used firebug for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex business requirements into simple software solution.
- Prepared the application responsive for mobile platforms.
- Assisted in project specification, analysis, and test plan creation.
- Used SVN for Version Control
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Developed validated Java scripts for GUI scripts.
- Hands on in SDLC life phases where waterfall model is applied.
- Creative activity on professional UI interfaces for the site.
- Developing Prototype for the project using Ajax, Bootstrap, jQuery, Java Script, HTML, and CSS.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility and implement Responsive Design using Bootstrap, custom media queries, etc.
- Created and optimized graphic prototype websites and application interfaces using Adobe Fireworks CS3.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements.
- Hands on in content management, where it create templates, pages, and web editing.
- SOAP WSDL consuming in java and preparing restful web services.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles
- Used SVN as a Version Control.
Environment: DHTML, CSS, HTML, JQuery, JQueryUI, Bootstrap, Waterfall model, AJAX, GUI, SQL Server, Java Script, SVN.
- Developed, analyzed and evaluated the feasibility of the webpage/website.
- Developed web based front-end pages for image visualization.
- The primary purpose was to improve GUI, solve the navigational issues and supply livelihood to the senior web developers.
- Collaborated with back end developers and with designing teams those implements UI solutions in different platforms.
- To control the usability, aesthetics, speed and communication of the websites.
- Used Wireframes to draw the user demands.
- Building strong customer relationships and created processor according to customer viewpoint.
- Conducted unit testing with Firebug, IE Tester and end-to-end testing on the supported browsers and devices.