- IT Professional with 8+ years of referable experience in developing, testing, integrating and implementing web based applications using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, React, React Native, Angular and jQuery.
- Extensive experience in Single Page Applications development using React and Angular.
- Good knowledge in GraphQL and integration with existing REST API’s
- Good understanding and experience on Responsive web and mobile design approach
- Hands on experience working on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and checking cross browser compatibility
- Wide experience in using various IDEs', Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Web Storm and Visual Studio.
- Strong problem - solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development teams.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members.
JS Libraries: AngularJS, ReactJS, jQuery, NodeJS, BackboneJS, D3 JS
Responsive Web Design: CSS Responsive, W3 Framework, Bootstrap, Zurb Foundation
Advanced Technologies: Ajax, JSON
CSS Frameworks: SASS, LESS
IDE's: Notepad++, Eclipse, Sublime, Web storm, Visual Studio
Developer Tools: Firebug, Inspect Elements, JS Fiddler
Languages: C#, ASP.NET, Core java, JSP, JSTL, Word press.
Sr. Web UI Developer
- Involved in Agile/ full software development lifecycle. Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, React JS, Wire-framing, and HTML5.
- Built React components from UI mockups for web.
- Worked closely with customer's development team to identify APIs, define data schemas, and document workflows, business requirements, and domain knowledge.
- Created POC for web apps using React
- Created POC backend REST API services using Node JS and Mongo
- Setting up and configuring CI/CD on Jenkins and React apps with web hooks on GitHub
- Integrated React based web app to multiple services using REST API
- Used Babel transpiler to convert ES6 to ES5 for browser understanding.
- Designed & developed mobile UI components using JSX, Flexbox and Dumb components
- Configured web pack and other bootstrapped many Node applications
- Created compatible and standards-compliant flexbox layouts
- Create, edit and maintain sites implementing responsive design &themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap and media queries.
- Designed applications that execute on various browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Opera using various debugging tools like Firebugs/IE Developer Tools.
- Worked on team to convert jQuery to React components
- Involved in creating informal mockups/Wireframes for mobile workflow.
- Followed Scrum methodology to track the project details and updating the development status every day in the SCRUM.
Confidential - Shelton, CT
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mock- ups.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant.
- Used jQuery for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Involved in developing HTML and AngularJS for client-side presentation and, data validation on the client side with in the forms.
- Implemented the search functionality for Internal Application using AngularJS.
- Created theNode.js EXPRESSServer combined withSocket.ioto buildMVC frameworkfrom front-end sideAngularJSto backendMongoDB, to providebroadcastservice as well aschattingservice.
- BuildRESTweb service by buildingNode.jsServer in the back-end to handle requests sent from the front-endjQuery Ajax calls.
- Created pages for Login using single sign on, main page containing favorites and page for continuous integration configuration.
- Worked with CSS3 and bootstrap to create Responsive web designs for multiple departments/pages.
- Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework.
- Developed code for automation tasks by using grunt and gulp.
- Developed Responsive web design using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Debugging using firebug & web developer tools on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Prototyped several versions of possible UI approach to provide choices to the business.
- Developed the page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons.
- Developed unit test cases and functional test cases using Karma framework.
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals.
- Used JSP, Servlets, and HTML5 to create web interfaces. Developed Java Beans and used custom tag libraries for embedding dynamic into JSP pages.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Angular JS.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project’s lifecycle.
- Responsible for quality assurance of finished websites including the validation of web forms and links.
Environment: AngularJS, Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, services, Sublime Text, Oracle 11g, GitHub, Google Developer tool, Bootstrap, Grunt, SVN, D3 JS, Firebug
Confidential - Herndon, VA
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Developed user interface using JSP with JavaBeans, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries, JS, CSS, jQuery, Node.JS, Angular JS, and HTML to speed the application.
- Implemented User Interface and integrated with backend code, Node.JS server-side technology
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Designed the website and created/developed web interfaces.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Created appropriate concept models, site organization, navigation, page layouts and interaction to support company’s needs and goals.
- Used Dreamweaver as HTML Editor for designing new pages.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.
- Did Cross - Browser coding, for making pages compatible will all browsers.
- Worked closely with the programmers for project requirement analysis.
- Enhanced website by creating presenting new static model’s pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- Performed validation of completed sites including the debugging and testing of code.
- Worked with the team, helping them build out their markup and CSS. My Specialty is large scale CSS, focusing on reusability and modularity.
- Involved in development converting the static HTML mark-ups to JSP’s.
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of Allstate Insurance website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12-column grid preferred by the designers as well as implementing parts of Object Oriented CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.