- A dedicated proficient with 7+ years of experience in Web Technologies with a particular foul expertise set and attentiveness in regard to detail, willing to work as a Front End UI Developer where I could create digital magic and elevate user experience to next level.
- Experience in building applications with React JS, Redux, Angular JS, Regular JS.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Expert-level knowledge of cross-browser, cross-platform compatibility and design constraints and Google analytics.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm, for React performance optimization.
- Developed Ext-JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Extensive experience in building Single Page Application (SPA) using Model View Controller (MVC) Framework such as Angular.JS framework.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, self-starter, and good team player.
- Strong understanding and experience with all phases of SDLC and agile development methodologies including SCRUM, involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Experience in development and implementation of Application, mobile and Web based Technology Solutions.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and jQuery.
- Great ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Experience in implementing Presentation layer using CSS Framework, Angular.JS, Wire-framing and HTML5.
- Experience in developing Web applications using CSS pre-processors like SASS.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Ubuntu, Linux, Mac OS X
IDE, Editors: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Net Beans IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio, Photoshop.
Database: Oracle 11g/12C, MS SQL Server, My SQL Server, DB2
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, Chrome Developer Tools.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, Web Sphere, IIS.
Desktop Tools: Acrobat Writer, MS Office
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari
Confidential, Rochester, MN
- Developed and designed web pages using HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, D3.js Bootstrap, React JS, Angular Material and Eclipse.
- Resolved UI issues/Functionality issues reported by Tester/QA.
- Developed AngularJs 1.5 reusable components to render the HTML.
- Extensively used $http service to make Ajax calls and consume JSON response across various services.
- Transformed design mock-ups into cross-browser compatible HTML/CSS layouts.
- Developed user interactive dialogs and toasts for error and success messages using Angular Material.
- Used Bootstrap grid model and Bootstrap components for the entire application for cross-device compatibility.
- Wrote Ajax calls to populate tables, charts, tab menu and other components with JSON data in Angular.js.
- Displayed huge sets of data in the tables, and implemented different operations with table dynamically like add rows, edit rows and save the edited rows on table using AngularJs.
- Debugged and resolved many cross-browser issues.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end developer (Lead) to find ways for creating the best possible user experience.
- Worked in Scrum environment and attended frequent meetings.
- Developed shared services and factories in AngularJs to share the data between different controllers.
- Created several dynamic graphs using D3.js and Google Charts.
- Implemented TEST DRIVEN DEVELOPEMENT using Testing tools like Grunt/Gulp.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, jQuery, AngularJS, Bootstrap, LESS, CSS3 and Sublime Text Editor.
- Coded in AngularJS MVC framework to build web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Implemented Responsive Web Design (RWD) using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating AngularJS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Implemented various $scope methods $watch (), $digest () and $apply () in order to implement two-way data-binding by using AngularJS.
- Developed internal application using Angular and Node.JS connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Implemented Backbone.js and React.js to create a dynamically changing website.
- Designed various routing mechanisms and Implemented $http functionality in AngularJS in order to retrieve data from web servers.
- Designed the front end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML and CSS3.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Worked in Agile environment in all aspects of the project.
- Worked with Jasmine and Karma for unit testing before the build.
- Consuming RESTful Web Services for JSON/XML data using jQuery, AJAX and AngularJS http & resource services.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Web UI Developer
- Developed and designed web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular.jsand jQuery based on the w3 standards.
- Worked with technologies such as jQuery and Ajax to make the website more attractive.
- Created Angular directives, services and controllers for complete ground up development and migration of existing jQuery web application.
- Experience in working with HTML5 canvas element to create work flow chart with libraries and framework.
- Develop various screens for the front end using React JS and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Made extensive use of promises for application control flow.
- Involved in creating responsive web pages with Bootstrap and CSS framework like SAAS.
- Comfortable with HTML5 (new tags, changes, canvas) and CSS3 (selectors, animations and transforms).
- Attended meetings with UX team to discuss shortcomings, suggestions, limitations of framework, technical glitches for the given wireframes
- Actively involved in refactoring code, revamping pages to improve User Experience.
- Have worked on cross browser compatibility issues (mostly related with IE issue like blob, CORS issue, Misalignment of components, Caching issue)
- Worked with Angular JS Forms, Validations, Modules, Factory Services, DOM, Events, Expressions, Directives, Controllers, filters, Http Request.
- Created custom directives for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads).
- Incorporated various jQuery Widgets such as Date picker, Dialogs, Tabs, AutoComplete, Spinner, Accordion and Tooltips into portal Dashboard.
- Used Node.JS for asynchronous data communication between server and client.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Responsible for transforming design mock-ups to W3C standards HTML pages using HTML5, XHTML, CSS3.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Experience in Agile SCRUM methodologies.
Confidential - Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved in Agile Story point methodologies and full software development lifecycle. Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support
- Involved in development and implementation of Application, mobile and Web based Technology Solutions.
- Built Angular.js framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Used Angular.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Participated in making Responsive Web Design using Media Queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Consumed server side SOAP UI web services and called them from angular controllers.
- Involved in JIRA workflows for the bug tracking and project management
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Consuming and integrating UI with REST/JSON based web services.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues.
- Created the Application using React.JS and Node.js libraries NPM, gulp directories to generate desired view and flux to root the URL's properly.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages, design and development of the web pages from mock- ups and creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Involved in building scalable applications using Node.JS and also used for Heavy DOM manipulation.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIs to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS Manipulation.
- Developed Mock-up designs as per the requirements of Business.
- Implemented Performance Tuning to make the pages load fast and in an effective way.
- Implemented AJAX to speed up web application.
- Used JQuery extensively for event handling, DOM manipulation and cross-browser compatibility.
- Utilized Waterfall and Agile project management strategies, depending on client need.
- Performed extensive unit testing (end-to- end) and prepared detailed test scripts
- Designed and developed code for table less web interfaces using XHTML, CSS, and DOM.
- Worked closely with Technical Development Manager to help track, prioritize, estimate, and recommend resources for all Technical Development Team projects.