- Expert knowledge in Flex, Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Flash in a PC environment.
- Well versed in concept building, information design, visualization, testing web based applications.
- Good knowledge on various terminologies like Software Developmental Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in SOAP response converted toJsonmessage using inbuilt policy.
- Experience in working with third party web services APIs and Web Services using AJAX and JQUERY.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Twitter Bootstrap and media queries.
- Implemented Presentation layer using CSS Framework, backbone, Angular JS, Wire - framing, HTML5.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experienced with implementing different features of Bootstrap.
- Experience in configuration Linux Network Services such as DNS, NTP, NFS, FTP, SSH, LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP); PostgreSQL database.
- Good knowledge in Backbone.js and Responsive Design.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using HTML, HTML5 and Java Script.
- Worked on IDE’s like Adobe Dreamweaver, Microsoft Visual Studio to build HTML pages.
- Developed protocol transformation from XML from/toJSON.
- Proficiency in developing applications using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web Forms, LINQ, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF), Web Service, Web API and SOAP UI.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend (Java) code AJAX and JSON. Wrote code to consume the JSON data as a part of JQUERY AJAX calls and update the DOM
- Used ES6 and JSX with react for component development with ReactJS.
- Managing Mongo DB using MMS monitoring tool.
- Created React JS components using JSX, followed FLUX design pattern for unidirectional data flow.
- Diverse experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE), JSP, Java Servlets (including JNDI), Struts, and Java database Connectivity (JDBC) technologies.
- Good Experience in working with Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Good Experience working with High Traffic Websites.
- Good understanding in Angular.js, Ember.js, Jasmine, Karma, Backbone.js, underscore.js, MyBatis, require.js, node.js framework concepts and Responsive Design.
- Experience and expertise in angular 2 by developing individual components.
- Experience and expertise working on validations by using angular 2.
Web / Application Servers: IBM Websphere6.0/7.0, Apache Tomcat 4.1, and Weblogic10g/11g
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle
Tools: and IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, ANT build tool, Tortoise SVN and JUNIT
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP, UNIX.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP and SOAP.
Sr. UI/Angular JS Developer
- Developed page layouts, navigation, animation buttons and icons, also involved in extensive HTML5 coding.
- Involved in MVC architecture of Angular JS 2 in developing the apps, controllers and directives which are totally customized to meet the needs of the application.
- Built the application with React.JS, with client custom architecture built over MVC4 UI development with technologies like HTML 5, AngularJS 2 and jQuery.
- Administration of DHCP, FTP, NTP, DNS, and NFS services in Linux
- Developed multiple POCs to create a user transaction grid in Angular JS2.0.
- Developed forms with new validations through AngularJS 2.
- Created WCF service interface, data type model and implementation based on business logics.
- Used Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Extensively worked with making calls to APIS to fetch the data from the backend as JSON response and parse it on the UI for DOM/CSS manipulation
- Profound Knowledge in Document Object Model (DOM), OOJS.
- Implemented solutions across Linux operating systems
- Used AngularJS 2 framework to create Single Page Application.
- Daily programming with Node.JS, Angular, Bootstrap.
- Developed internal services using Java and Node.js
- Developed large scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI using Node.js and Angular.js.
- Used Agile Scrum methodology and involved in all the business meetings and status update meetings as a part of scrum.
- Worked on automation server Jenkins.
- Implemented AJAX functionality to speed up web application.
- Used ReactJS to get application of JSX a used Babel to compile it.
- Used routing schemes to develop single page applications (SPAs) using Angular route.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Involved in consuming Restful APIs and processing JSON data for rendering in UI.
- Used Dependency Injection (DI) from Angular.JS factories and services.
- Defined new validations throughAngular.JSfor the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Involved in migration of code base of Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.X using the Typescript.
- Upgraded the existing media playback features from Flex to HTML5 media elements.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons using ReactJS, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML.
- Excellent experience with develop, design, deploy web service, WCF, web API in cross domain environment and other .NET technologies including Entity Framework 6/5/4, ADO.NET, and LINQ.
- Worked on Prototyping and Implementation using Java, Node JS and AWS with Slacker platform.
- Developed Web API using Node JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Implementing inheritance properties using SASS for creating responsive stylesheets.
- Configured GRUNT for building client-side code (CSS, JS, HTML Minifier).
- Testing and upgrading production, development and test Linux servers
- Used JSX to make react look more elegant
- Worked on RESTFUL Responsive Design, would support most of the devices as well.
- Worked on Adobe tagging to capture the Metrix for UI elements based on requirements.
- Performed Unit Testing and Integration testing of the application.
- Developed various functionalities such as search, pagination, filtering.
- Used Selectors, AJAX and Dom Manipulation using components inAngular2for updating content on DOM nodes.
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application.
Confidential, Irving, TX
React JS Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design, Development, Bug fixing and Enhancement in Agile methodology.
- Working on ReactJS to develop single page apps by extending virtual Dom.
- Used ReactJS for template to fasten the compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Created Reusable component and wired them installing great router.
- Used Redux Async actions to make the app fully asynchronous.
- Created flux stores to migrate an existing flux app to redux.
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components, which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid.
- Work with the Linux team to update and maintain JAVA packages on servers
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used React-Autocomplete for creating google maps location search on the webpage.
- Configured Web pack to execute linters, magnifiers, pre/post-processors, tests, transpires, etc. based on build target.
- Utilized React for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app that searched projects via the GitHub API through keywords.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Added Excel-Builder to download the Tabular data in Excel format using React.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate the server side and client-side code.
- Responsible for configuring and managing Squid server in Linux.
- Experience in RESTful web services to integrate between Server side to Client Side
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Used Backbone.js and ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Worked on creating objects and Implementation using React JS.
- Developed internal services using React.js
- Developed the administrative UI using React.js and Kendo UI.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Developed dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS MVC framework to build Web application for the internal use of the organization.
- Developed various reports and charts using HTML Canvas, HTML SVG, D3JS, and SVG by passing JSON objects and arrays as input both for mobile and web applications.
- Implemented Sunburst graph using D3JS with SVG elements.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating AngularJS with Bootstrap, which is further integrated with WebServices.
- Enhancing the UI with a foundation in fundamental UX techniques allows me to create very user-intuitive presentations that give the user a sense of the flow of information, the hierarchy of content, as well as providing greater accessibility with clean HTML5 syntax and 508 accessibility standards.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Added ARIA attributes to search content to relate dynamic server-side information to screen readers and for greater keyboard accessibility.
- Checked for cross-browser compatibility issues in regard to HTML and CSS layouts in IE 6 and up, Firefox, and Chrome using Firebug and Chrome and IE Developer Tools.
- Installed Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage the modules and used it to install useful tools such as Grunt, Gulp.
- Worked on responsive web designing (RWD). Application is supportive for large, medium and small devices using Bootstrap.
- Designed and developed multi format reports in HTML, PDF, XML and CSV forportfolioperformance analysis.
- Used Ember.jsto create and support the REST API and UI for enterprise-level data migration platforms.
- Followed JIRA, which is work tracking tool. Used to update JIRA each and every stage as per the development i.e., ready to develop, build, test, approve.
- Used Yeoman generators to develop, test, and build high quality web applications.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fixed the bugs.
- Collaborated with other team members and stakeholders.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Used Jenkins to build the code and worked on DDCT & ICM tools (Content management tools) for the deployment purpose.
- Involved in the preparation of prototype and demos of the project and presented before the client to check that it meets their requirements.
- Optimized images for web page display, and feature item slides using Adobe Photoshop.
- Maintained page layouts, navigation, presented designs and concepts to the clients and the managements to review.
- Cooperated with team members to conduct user research with strong communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Created database tables and manipulated data using MySQL.
- Used JSON to store and access the data in a search pages.
- Developed modules to retrieve data using AJAX calls through JQuery method.
- Applied XML into transferring administration data to the back end.
- Validated the user input using JQuery validation plugin.
- Implemented a lightweight customizable JQuery plugin for styled appearance.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Portfolio Management.
- Actively involved in analyzing and collecting user requirements.
- Wrote Specification for the development.
- Worked closely with Photoshop designers to implement mock-ups and the layouts of the application.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, and views for backend database access.
- Used JSP's HTML on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script for client side validations.
- Proficient in doing Object Oriented Design using UML-Rational Rose.
- Participated in Server side and Client side programming.
- Wrote SQL stored procedures, used JDBC to connect to database.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using JDBC and performed configuration of JAVA Application Framework
- Created a user Interface through HTML and JSP, Standard Tag library.
- Involved in developing various Servlets.
- Tested and validated the application on different testing environments.
- Used MS SQL as the database and wrote SQL & PL-SQL.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts and EJB, Java, J2EE, Struts, HTML, CSS, BEA Web-logic, UML, IBM, Spring