- Having 8+ years of experience as a Web/Application Developer and analytical programming with strong expertise in Python.
- Experience in analysis, design, and development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of various web applications usingPython.
- Hands on experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask web application frameworks.
- Designed and Developed RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django.
- Good noledge of web services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Worked on full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), architecting scalable platforms, Object Oriented Programming, Database Design and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with Requests, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, and Pandas, python libraries during development lifecycle.
- Proficient with automation/configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef and SaltStack.
- Solid background in Object - Oriented analysis in developing frontend and backend frameworks using various design patterns.
- Knowledge on Open Stack Environment Implementation and teh architecture using API to integrate between multiple utilities storage, monitoring, computing, autantication & authorization.
- Experience working with notebook technologies like Jupyter and open-source distribution Anaconda.
- Hands on Experience with various Python Integrated environments like NetBeans, PyCharm, Eclipse & Visual Studio.
- Worked with Jenkins and Enterprise GitHub.
- Experience with creating complexSpotfireDashboards, maintaining teh existing dashboards, reports, and administration activities.
- Experience with Implementing Data warehouse solutions in AmazonRedshift, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Extensive noledge in development of web-based applications using Python, JAVA, HTML, XML, KML, CSS, DHTML, Java Script, Json, Angular JS and jQuery.
- Worked on loading and transforming large sets of structured, semi structured, and unstructured data using Hadoop, Bigdata concepts.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries (T-SQL, PL/SQL programming), tables, view, functions, triggers, stored procedures using relational databases like MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle.
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies like Cassandra, Mongo DB.
- Experienced on JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Such as EC2, Lambda, ELB, Amazon SQS, VPC and cloud watch.
- Working noledge on Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML
- Good noledge on IBM WebSphere Application Deployment and maintenance of an application-on-Application Server using clusters concept and IBM Tivoli Monitoring.
- Experience in working with application server Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, and WebSphere.
- Good Experience in Linux Shell Scripting and implementing PEP8 coding standards.
- Proficient with Agile project management tools such as JIRA, Version One.
- Knowledge in Data mining and Data warehousing using ETL Tools and Proficient in Building reports and dashboards in Tableau (BI Tool).
- Excellent analytical debugging, problem solving, optimization and testing skills.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Ubuntu, Solaris, Windows and MacOS
Programming Languages: Python, PL/SQL, Java, CSS, HTML, Java Script, C++, C#, PHP, Shell Scripting
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
Tools: PyTest, Selenium, Jenkins, Web Builder, PyCharm, PL/SQL, Spyder, Visual Studio, Visio, IBM Websphere, R-Studio, Maven, MapReduce, Mahout
Python Frameworks: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Django, Pyramid, Flask
Web Server: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
Defect Tracking: JIRA and VersionOne
Cloud services: AWS, Microsoft Azure.
Repositories: Git, Heroku, BitBucket
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, RAD
Network: TCP/IP, HTTPS/HTTP
Web Technologies: CSS, HTML5, JS, JQuery, REST, SOAP, JSON, Django, NodeJS, Angular, MVC, JSP, Servlets, XML, Ajax, Dom.
TCP/IP Protocols: DNS, HTTP, DHCP, FTP, SMTP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, NAT, LDAP
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. Python Developer
- Designed and developed teh server module and resolved issues and responsible for its enhancements.
- Architected and developed Python and Django for teh backend development and front - end application using React, Webpack, Redux, and ES6/7 and PostgreSQL for teh database.
- Involve in web applications development using Django/Python, .NET/C#, Flask/Python, and Node.js, Angular.js, ember.js, jQuery, Ajax while using HTML/CSS/JS for server-side rendered application.
- Worked on Django ORM module for signing complex queries.
- Developed Bash and Python scripts/code for migrating SFTP user accounts, data from chef-based managed system to UI.
- Designed and developed Python modules to migrate/move content from NFS based storage to OpenStack Swift and merging containers within OpenStack base.
- Defined different Django API profiling techniques for faster rendering information.
- Used Ansible, Vagrant, and Docker for managing teh application environments.
- Worked with Splunk for testing teh performance and debugging server level problems.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with teh React States and Events.
- Leveraged AWS Redshift to query data directly into Amazon S3 Data Lake to easily integrate data sources.
- Deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets and created a Lambda Deployment function and configured it to receive events from S3 bucket.
- Develop single page application by using Angular JS backed by MongoDB and NodeJS.
- Built Single Page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI, Rich Restful Service Applications, and HTML Wireframes using HTML 5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS 3 Media Queries, Ajax, AngularJS and Boot strap.
- Migrating teh Django database from SQLite to My SQL to Postgre SQL with complete data integrity and Designed, developed, and deployed CSV Parsing using teh big data approach on AWS EC2.
- Developed Restful Micro Services using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Implemented teh application using Python Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled teh security using Python Spring Security.
- Installed and configured pyBuilder for application builds and deploying it.
- Automate different workflows, which are initiated manually withPython scriptsandUNIX shell scripting.
- Generate Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Developed Microservices by creating REST APIs and used them to access data from different suppliers and to gather network traffic data from servers.
- Worked on Django and RabbitMQ queues.
- Used Circle CI for continuous integration and delivery platform over GIT.
- Used Django Migrations for designing and expanding of teh database.
- Automated most of teh daily task using python scripting.
- Involved in teh CI/CD pipeline management for managing teh weekly releases.
- Developed Bash and Python scripts to automate different monitoring, deployment and data Management tasks.
- Worked on Jira for managing teh tasks and improving teh individual performance.
- Troubleshoot and debug teh issues occur in customer production and POC environments.
- Making recommendations to teh team in terms of appropriate testing techniques, shared testing tasks.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
Sr. Full stack Python Developer
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web - based solution.
- Assisted in reduction of cost and optimization of supplier selection for teh CRM Applications.
- Provide a command line interface and XML based outputs for integration into existing build infrastructure.
- Involved in front end and utilized Boot strap and Angular.js for page design and using teh advanced python packages like NumPy, SciPy for various sophisticated numerical and scientific calculations.
- Used Graphical User Interface Testing and API driven Testing.
- Used several Python libraries like wxPython, NumPy and matPlotLib.
- Using features dat support complex data structures, first class functions by using PERL.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using Python.
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Developed Python batch processors to consume and produce various feeds.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting teh web application.
- Developing, design and implementation of teh new API endpoints as a part of high-volume external web app, dat provided critical connectivity channel for distributed functionality and increase system cohesion keeping manageable code complexity.
- Used Pandas to put teh data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Developed Bash and Python scripts to monitor services like Zookeeper, Storm, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Worked with R&D team to design and develop specifications for implementing different use cases from customers.
- Implemented integration of Meridian with ServiceNow successfully working with developers providing them necessary REST API calls and scripts for testing.
- Designed and developed data management system using PostgreSQL.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of call center application system and operations, data conversion scripts, REST, JSON and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
Environment: Python, Django, Java Script, HTML, Angular JS, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, XML, CSS, SQL, MySQL, Bootstrap, Restful Web Services, Beautiful Soup, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Linux, PyCharm.
Senior Python Developer
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintenance of teh website.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using PHP/Python.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Java modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Worked on web - scraping teh WebPages and used modules like urllib2, Beautiful Soup and pandas.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and loaded teh data in database.
- Used Python libraries such NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib and Pandas.
- Automated teh existing scripts for performance calculations using NumPy.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for existing code
- Created a Test Automation Framework with Selenium for test automation process.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting of web application.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Designed teh application using Python, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and JQuery. Worked on backend of teh application.
- Developed consumer - based features and applications using Python, Django, HTML, Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Developed views and templates with Pythonand Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Used Pythonand Django to interface with teh jQuery UI and manage teh storage and deletion of content.
- Implemented dynamic page elements and form error validations using AngularJS.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Pythonusing Python-MySQL connector and MySQL package.
- Managed, developed, and designed a dashboard control panel for customers and administrators using Django, Oracle DB, PostgreSQL, and VMWare API calls.
- Developed GUI using webapp2 for dynamically displaying teh test block documentation and other features of Pythoncode using a web browser.
- Extensively used Pythonmodules such as requests, urllib, urllib 2 for web crawling.
- Developed teh required XML Schema documents and implemented teh framework for parsing XML documents.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
- Used Pythonpackages like cx oracle, pyodbc and MySQL DB for working with Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL DB respectively.
- Involved in development of Web Services using SOAP for sending and getting data from teh external interface in teh XML format.
- Used Pythonand Django creating graphics, XML processing, data exchange and business logic implementation.
- Worked on PythonOpenStack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis
- Involved in design, implementation and modifying teh Pythoncode and MySQL database schema on-teh back end.
- Developed web applications in Django Framework's model view control (MVC) architecture.
- Had regular interactions with customers and gatheird requirements in Big Data collation, summation, filtering and normalizing teh data.
- Exposure on Multi-Threading factory to distribute learning process back-testing and into various worker processes.
- Python/Django based web application, Postgre sql DB and integrations with 3rd party email, messaging, storage services.
- Developed a fully automated continuous integration system using Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, MySQL and custom tools developed in Pythonand Bash.
- Wrote and executed various MYSQL database queries from Pythonusing Python-MySQL connector and MySQL dB package.
- Successfully migrated teh Django database from SQLite to MySQL to PostgresSQL with complete data integrity.
- Worked on Restful web services which enforced a stateless client server and support JSON few changes from SOAP to RESTFUL Technology Involved in detailed analysis based on teh requirement documents.
- Responsible for setting up PythonREST API framework and spring framework using Django.
Junior Python Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Performed Design, involved in code reviews and wrote unit tests inPython.
- Designed teh database schema for teh content management system Performed Design and Code reviews.
- WrotePythonscripts to parse XML documents and load teh data in database.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in teh design phase.
- Responsible for entire data migration from Sybase ASE server to Oracle.
- Migration of API code written for Sybase to Oracle.
- Overlook teh migration activity of PL/SQL programs.
- Migration of teh PL/SQL code from Sybase to Oracle.
- Migration of teh data contained in teh earlier ASPL Database from Sybase to Oracle.
- Migrate teh Libraries written using Sybase APIs to Oracle's OCCI API's.
- Automation of testing usingPython.
Environment: Python, Java, JDBC, Oracle, XML, PL/SQL, SQL, Web Services.