- 5+ years of professional experience in IT industry as a Software Designer and Developer wif using Microsoft Technologies and .NET framework.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server, LINQ, Razor, XML, Entity Framework, Web Services, WCF, Visual Studio, TFS, IIS 7.0/6.0.
- Expertise in creating Stored Procedures, T-SQL Queries, Triggers and Views in SQL Server.
- Profound experience in all phases of software development life cycle SDLC especially in Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deploying of applications and implementing n-tier Client/Server applications using Object Oriented design methodologies.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using Entity Framework 6.0 to manage relational data as objects, implemented AutoMapper by creating data transfer objects for optimizing teh mapping code.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Analysis and Design OOAD programming and .Net Architecture and ASP.Net MVC, MVW.
- Experience in creating comprehensive web applications using MEAN stack implemented wif MS SQL, Express, Angular 2 and Node.js.
- Experience wif Unit and Integration Testing using NUnit and Jasmine.
- Hands-on experience in WCF for rapidly building service-oriented applications(SOA) that communicate across teh web and teh enterprise.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (Daily Build, Release and Testing methodology) using Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Github.
- Familiar wif Jira for bug and task tracking in Agile development.
- Experienced wif Software Development Processes & Models: Agile & Scrum Model.
Frameworks: ASP.NET Web 4.0, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, Web Services, Angular JS/2, Jasmine, Batarang, Express
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 , MySQL, MongoDB
Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2014/2013/2012/2010 , Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 , Telerik Fiddler, Sublime Text
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux
Technologies: ADO.NET Entity Framework, WCF, Razor, SQL, LINQ, Lambda Expressions, AutoMapper
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server, Atlassian Bitbucket, Github, Slack, JIRA
Modeling Tools: Microsoft Visio, draw.io, UX Design tools(myBalsamiq), Google Sheet
Confidential - New Brunswick, NJ
Angular 2 Web Developer (MEAN stack)
- Agile development wif daily standups, bi-weekly sprints, sprint planning and retrospective sessions.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used angular2-highcharts for displaying consumption rate of teh medical supplies and equipment.Created custom directives in Angular 2 for reusable components.
- Utilized Observables for http error handling wif catch and throw RxJS operators.
- Worked on Angular 2 concepts such as two-way data binding, *ngif and *ngFor structural directives, property binding, services, dependency injection, routing.
- Create modules for teh functions responsible for retrieving data from MS SQL database and create RESTful APIs using Node.js and Express.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage and install Express, angular-cli, bootstrap, jquery, mssql, body-parser.
- Involved table and store procedure creations using MS SQL.
- Used GIT for version control and JIRA for bug tracking purposes.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
ASP.NET API and Angular JS Developer
- Developed a web portal using ASP.NET API for Data Access layer and using Angular JS, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap for Presentation Layer.
- Created teh Repository classes wif methods to manipulate teh information of patient's appointment records, medical history and health insurance details.
- Used Entity Framework 6.x wif Database First Approach to create database model.
- Created Stored Procedures and Triggers to achieve teh data manipulation in teh databases.
- Developed a single page application by implementing State/ UI Routing Configuration.
- Implemented search engines by using Angular JS filter to make teh data searchable and sortable.
- Used Angular build-in directives such as ng-controller, ng-repeat, ng-if, ng-switch, ng-init, ng-model and ng-grid for binding teh data from server side.
- Used ng-show and ng-hide for creating sliding forms.
- Performed client-side validations using build-in validation directives like ng-required, ng-maxlength.
- Developed ASP.NET WEB API 2.0 to allow teh AngularJS application handle wif http requests like get, post, put, delete when teh user request fired for displaying or manipulating of teh data.
- Token-based authentication was implemented for each user request, such as each patient history request and each login of teh system.
- Version/Source control achieved using Team Foundation Server.
- Used Jira for bug and task tracking in agile development.
- Performed API testing wif Telerik Fiddler.
- Performed Jasmine Unit Testing for achieving data integrity and accuracy.
Environment: s: ASP.NET API 2.0, Visual Studio 2015, C#, AngularJS, Microsoft SQL Server 2014, Jasmine, CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap, Jasmine, TFS, Telerik Fiddler
Confidential - Wilmington, DE
ASP.NET MVC Developer
- Involved in design, implementation, integration, testing and deployment phases of teh software using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 architecture, IIS, Microsoft SQL server.
- Involved in database modeling in UML, creating tables, stored procedures and triggers for data manipulations in teh database, used Entity Framework 6.x wif Database First Approach.
- Create different View Models for handling teh changes in teh entity model and used these strongly type models in teh view.
- Used LINQ and Lambda Expressions for information retrieval and manipulating.
- Developed WCF service to communicate load and save data to database.
- Used Kendo UI grid for displaying teh data and implemented update/edit/delete operations.
- Implemented server-side validation wif DataAnnotations and ModelState and for client-side used Html halpers like Validation summary and messagefor.
- Used ViewBag to pass teh information to controller to view and TempData for passing between controllers.
- Used Forms Authentication to implement highly secure authentication model.
- Used AutoMapper to manage large tables and reduced teh code for entity mapping.
- Used MVC features such as ActionFilters for performing some pre or post operations.
- Development was done using Agile methodology wif daily Scrums, paired programming using TDD and continuous integration using teh SDLC process.
- Version control, tasks and bugs achieved using Team Foundation Server.
Confidential - Erie, PA
- Involved in intermediate meetings wif Product Managers and Software Engineers for providing guidelines on solid UI design, gathering requirements and creating Software Requirements Specification documents (SRS).
- Implemented teh N-tier architecture, e.g. Presentation Interface (UI), Business Logic Layer (BLL), and Data Access Layer (DAL) using ASP.NET 4.0 Web Forms, ADO.NET, C#, HTML5, CSS, Ajax toolkit, JQuery.
- Involved in teh design of teh system architecture using draw.io and MS Visio, to develop class diagrams, use cases etc.
- Involved in database designing process including designing and creating tables, T-SQL Queries, stored procedures for data retrieval and triggers for data auditing purposes.
- Used ADO.NET classes and objects like DataTable, DataSet, DataReader and DataAdapter to bind teh information to teh DataGrid.
- Implemented Client-side Validations like Required Field, Range, CompareValidator, Validation Summary and Regular Expression Validator to constrain and validate teh input.
- Used AJAX AutoComplete Extender for avoiding invalid input from user.
- Used AJAX Modal popup and JQuery Effects to provide nicer user interface.
- Used layout Master Page and User Controls to increase teh code reusability.
Environment: s: Visual Studio 2013, SQL Server 2012, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, AJAX, JQuery, HTML, CSS, MS Visio, draw.io.
Confidential - Philadelphia, PA
- Coordinated wif business analysts, project managers and lead developer to understand teh requirements.
- Developed 3-trier Web Application using .NET Framework.
- Used .NET server controls, HTML and CSS to create teh forms.
- Designed presentation layer using HTML, CSS and AJAX.
- Create databases and wrote complex store procedures, functions and dynamic SQL queries using SQL server for extracting, inserting and manipulating teh data and displaying in teh Grid view controls and dropdown lists.
- Worked extensively wif List View, Form View and Repeater control.
- Involved in unit, performance and integration testing.
- Used ADO.NET objects like Data Set and Data Adapter for storing and displaying teh data from databases.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager and Update Panel in some web pages.
- Used TFS for version control, task management and bug tracking.
Environment: s: ASP.NET Web Forms, Visual Studio 2012, ADO.NET, C#, JQuery, HTML, CSS, AJAX, TFS, SQL Server 2010, SQL
ASP.NET MVC Developer
- Involved System Analysis, requirement gathering, specification/documenting, designing, coding.
- Developed teh application using ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Designed teh UI using HTML halpers in razor view, partial views and layout by using HTML5, CSS.
- Used Entity Framework wif AutoMapper for mapping entities to Data Transfer Objects.
- Create databases, tables and stored procedures to achieve efficient data retrieval from databases.
- Implemented WebGrid MVC wif JQuery/JSON to provide more flexible, editable and sortable gridview to increase user interaction.
- Used LINQ and Lambda Expressions for information retrieval and manipulating.
- Implemented server-side validation and MVC validations to validate form fields using Data Annotations like required, range, email etc. and for client-side provided wif JQuery and validation summary.
- Used ViewBag, ViewData to transfer data between view and controller, and used TempData to transfer among controllers.
- Performed unit testing using NUnit.
- Version/ Source control achieved using Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Environment: s: Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, ASP.NET MVC, C#, LINQ, lambda expressions, AJAX, Razor, JQuery, HTML5, CSS.