- Over 7 years of professional experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for User Interface Development and RESTful Web Application as a Front - End Full Stack Developer.
- Hands-on experience in various domains like Telecommunication and Health Care.
- Expertise in MEAN Stack technologies like MongoDB, Express.js, Angular.js and Node.js.
- Proficient in designing and developing Single Page Applications using Angular.js and React.js.
- Proficient in developing Responsive Web Design using CSS Media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Solid experience of web service using AJAX to create Asynchronous Web Application and exchange data using JSON/XML between front-end and back-end.
- Solid experience in dynamic and interactive Data Visualization by D3.js, jQuery Fusion Charts.
- Strong experience of Relational Databases like MySQL, Oracle and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis.
- Strong experience in Mobile Web Development using Cordova to make application running in different platform like IOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Strong experience in front-end and node.js automation Grunt.js and Gulp.js.
- Strong experience in Node.js and its package manager NPM with popular packages such as express, mongoose, body-parser, bcrypt, jwt, morgan, moment, schema, socket.io, etc.
- Strong experience of CSS pre-processors like Sass and LESS.
- Strong experience in developing web-based application using J2EE technologies like Core Java, Spring, JSP, Servlet, Tomcat, JDBC and Hibernate.
- Strong experience in developing web-based application using Python.
- Strong experience in cloud service platform as Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) like AWS and Platform as a Service (PaaS) like Heroku and Cloud Foundry.
- Experience in implementing geofencing API with Google App Engine.
- Experience in developingmicroserviceapplication using Spring Boot, RESTful API.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies like Agile/Scrum along with TDD approach.
- Experience in deploying application with continuous integration tool Jenkins and bug tracking and project management tool JIRA.
- Good knowledge in various design patterns such as Singleton, Factory.
- Solid proficiency with distributed version control tool GIT and SVN.
Other Tools \Testing Frameworks: \: Cordova, npm, Bower, Grunt, Gulp\Jasmine, Karma, Jest, enzyme, Chai, Qunit\
Version Control Tool \Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): \: GIT, SVN\AWS\
3rd Party APIs \Software: \: Google Maps API, Google App Engine, \WebStorm, Sublime 3, VS code, Eclipse, \ Google Web Toolkit\IntelliJ Idea\
Front-end Technologies \Additional: \: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular.js, \Computer Algorithms, TCP/IP Protocol, \ React.js, Redux\Object-Oriented Design, etc.\
Data Visualization Tools \Databases: \: D3.js, jQuery Fusion Charts\MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Oracle\
Continuous Integration Tools \Bug Tracking Tool: \: Jenkins\JIRA\
Methodologies \Platform as a Service (PaaS): \: Agile, Scrum\Heroku, Cloud Foundry\
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Used Angular.js and React.js framework Redux to create a Single Page Application.
- Used API to create peer-to-peer communications with WebRTC for call, conference, screen share etc.
- Designed and developed real-time Screen Share using API and plugins.
- Worked on consuming JSON/XML object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Called API from SDK to get full sync data, sort the data by category, constructed data object and displayed on view.
- Handled the real-time PNS notification, process the data of call logs, messages, file transfers, meeting logs, voice mails, VM greetings and update on view.
- Refactored message scenarios and full sync service to meet the data structure changing by mStore and WRG.
- Implemented multi-login for consumer Digits customers and E-Digits customers.
- Implemented document share using $http request to mStore for searching, moving, renaming, deleting folder and objects.
- Sent $http request to mStore to get deletion and mark response and update the view accordingly.
- Involved in developing and consuming RESTful Services using Core Java, Spring MVC.
- Worked with middleware team to get WRC pass through to avoid CORS issue.
- Resolved bugs and did issues tracking, project management by using JIRA.
- Used continuous integration tool Jenkins to deploy application.
- Used Agile development methodology and Scrum team structure for the development process.
- Committed code change into trunk using version control tool SVN and GIT.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Developed user interface using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Responsible for the overall layout design, create a responsive webpage and implement dynamic features by using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Analyzed business requirement to translate functional requirements into technical requirements using MVC framework Angular.js, making multiple developers to be able to work on separate modules simultaneously.
- Used Angular.js framework to create a Single Page Application.
- Involved in development, design and implementation offront-endpart of the document upload application.
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Designed and developed modules to retrieve data and improve data using Ajax calls by $http service in Angular.js.
- Used D3.js to accomplish data visualization for product report (pie chart and time series chart).
- Involved in using jQuery Validation Plug-in for client-side validation.
- Involved in Developing and Consuming RESTful Services using Core Java, Spring MVC with Hibernate for fetching dynamic data for display.
- Created file and did Unit testing by creating Test Suites using Jasmine and did bugs and issues tracking, project management by using JIRA.
- Used continuous integration tool Jenkins to deploy application.
- Used Agile Development Methodology and Scrum team structure for the development process.
- Committed code change into repository using version control tool GIT.
Confidential, East Brunswick, NJ
- Produced page contents using Bootstrap responsive layout design to fit for different device.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture by using Angular.js.
- React and Functional Driven Angular.js expert in SPAs, UI Components, Mobile web and Performance optimization.
- Developed APIs using Ajax, JSON to implement more robust and efficient browser and server transfer applications.
- Developed, implemented and tested Node.js and Express.js applications.
- Created new Rest API's that interacted with MongoDB to do various CRUD operations.
- Used jQuery Fusion Charts as reporting tool to visualize data interactively.
- Created Cross-Browser compatible and standards-compliant CSS-based page layouts.
- Implement features as a light box, sliders and other intuitive features using jQuery plug-ins.
- Adapted Scrum methodologies and following TDD approach.
- Used Jasmine for unit test and deployed application with Jenkins.
- Worked with GIT to optimize code repository.
- Worked with QA team on daily basis in fixing the reported bugs/defects by using JIRA and checking cross platform compatibility using Modernizr.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Developed a fully functional prototype application using jQuery Ajax connecting to a RESTful Service on a different domain.
- Used CSS Media Queries to create a responsive website across different size of screens, set breakpoints for smartphones, tablets and desktops.
- Applied jQuery Validation Plugin to validate the user input and improve their user experience.
- Interacted with the analytics team and worked on Address Validation and SSN/SIN Validation for different locale such as Great Britain, Canada and United States.
- Successfully implemented Auto Complete/Auto Suggest functionality using Ajax, jQuery, Web Service call and JSON.
- Involved in finding out the bugs, broken links and missing images etc. and rectifying them.
- Enhanced website by creating new static model pages and presenting it to senior management for attracting the customers and existing users.
- Integrated 3rd party API with Google Map to show the office location of the company.