- · Flash MX (ActionScript 3.0)
- · Coding with Web Standards and W3C Strict Compliance
Confidential, El Paso TX
- Serving as a website developer for small business owners. Responsible for
- maintenance, optimization and security of company websites and domains.
- Dedicated toward maintaining client websites for security and 99% uptime availability.
- · Built a substantial portfolio of diverse websites: (www. Confidential .com/website - portfolio.html).
- ·Gained experience as an in-house webmaster for a medical clinic (6 months).
- ·Created a reputation as a web developer in the local community of El Paso.
Freelance Website Designer
San Diego CA
- My first experience as a basic website designer. Working as a freelance while still inschool. Built basic websites for mostly friends and family and gradually progressedto small businesses.
- Gained experience in basic website design.
- Learned the technical aspects of (X)HTML/CSS.
- Learned about working with clients and how to deal with different personalities.
Confidential, San Diego CA
- Worked as a security supervisor in charge of two other security guards.
- Responsibilities included patrolling the outside and inside perimetersmonitoring cameras, incident reporting and identity theft control.
- Gained valuable experience working in a supervisor capacity.
- Learned about working with co-workers and how to deal with variousproblems.