- Around 6+ years professional experience in UI development both web - based & client-based applications
- Good Experience on customizing CSS Frameworks like Bootstrap using CSS Pre-processor - LESS and SASS
- Experience in creating Responsive web design (RWD) User interfaces suitable for multi-devices (Desktop, tablet, mobile) and cross browser compatibility
- Extensively worked with AngularJS Controllers, Filters, Validations, Factory, Service and creating Custom directives to interact with the RESTful Services.
- Experience in using various jQuery, jQuery plugins, Validators, UI controls and Event handlers.
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic Webpages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM (JSON Parsing).
- Experience in consuming with third party RESTful web services (APIs) using AJAX and jQuery.
- Experience in developing several REST web services supporting JSON leveraged by web applications
- Experience in developing application functionality (CRUD) features using NodeJS and ExpressJS as a middleware.
- Experience in writing Unit Tests & BDD tests using testing frameworks such as Jasmine, Karma and Protractor.
- Experience with AEM and associated content and UI technologies (Sling, HTL)
- Experience in developing user-facing applications using Vue.js
- Knowledge on Vue.js framework and its core principals such as components, reactivity, and the virtual DOM
- Worked on HTL supported by AEM for HTML server-side template.
- Experience with AEM development in both back end and front-end execution.
- Experience in using Soap UI and Postman for testing web services.
- Experience in using ANT, Maven, Gradle for dependency management and for building the application.
- Experience with project management tool, source/version control including SVN, JIRA, Bitbucket and GIT.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX and Vue.js/AJAX
- Experience in software unit testing and well versed at fact-finding, root cause analysis and bug-fixing.
- Experience in integrating NOSQL database, like MongoDB, with the backend of the application for persisting the user data.
- Good Knowledge with MERN (MongoDB, Express, React, Node) and MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node) stack.
- Good noledge in database design, normalization, and Database Management Concepts to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers also using PL/SQL and experience in writing queries using Oracle, SQL Server, and MySQL
- Experienced working in different software development life cycle (SDLC) like Waterfall and AGILE.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
Server Side/Backend: .Net (C#, ASP.net, MVC 4,5), Java (Spring, J2EE), PHP, NODE(MERN)
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Firebug, Browser Developer tools
GUI Text Editors: Eclipse, Sublime, Notepad++
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server
Configuration Management: GIT, SVN, JIRA, GITHUB
Confidential, Boston, MA
UI Front End Developer
- Goal of continuous delivery in an on-prem and cloud environment
- Developed problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications and mappings.
- Involved in identifying opportunities to automate manual tasks using Robotic Process Automation technology.
- Involved in in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing and deployment of application.
- Agile development process TEMPhas been followed.
- Designed and developed web application using Struts, Spring frameworks. generate EAR and WAR files.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations.
- Developed React JS pages, Web services calls, and AJAX calls for the application.
- Developed client - side Interface using React JS.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for autantication and authorization security configurations using Node.js. and deploy to AWS.
- Worked on establishing overarching digital transformation program goals and objectives for a customer
- Implemented a Rest API to save and retrieve the files using Amazon S3 and Amazon Glacier, respectively.
- Use of CDN to deliver webpages and content based on geographic location of the user.
- Implementation of automatic reloading of configuration sources using Apache Commons Configuration.
- Used Ant, Maven to build the application and deployed on JBoss Application Server.
- Used CAS protocol to implement the single sign-on to access multiple applications.
- Used OAuth standards while integrating the application with the social media applications.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Developed a REST API to generate different thumbnails of images.
- Worked on AWS for fetch the pictures files from AWS to UI.
- Auto generate the Hibernate POJO classes using the ham files.
- Implemented search service in application using Apache Solr.
- Integrated web application with the Apache Active MQ which fully implements the JMS.
- Used Log4j for application logging and errors.
- Integrated JMX for managing and monitoring applications.
- Hands on experience with automated testing tools.
- Maintains systems by analysis, maintaining system integrity and security documentation for audit purposes.
- Analysis Support and resolved distributed server and application issues.
- Build Scripts in Automate 11 task Administrator using SQL to automate operational processes
- Integrated Nagios for managing and monitoring applications. Triggers the emails to the support team based on the threshold.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Built an Application and deployed microservices in the AWS Cloud using Docker containers.
- Hands on experience with one or more Cloud Infrastructure and Services like Amazon AWS.
Front End Developer
- Developed cross-browser/platform HTML5/HTML, CSS3/CSS, Angular 6/8 to desired design specifications for single page layout using code standards.
- Developed application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality
- Used Bootstrap along with Angular 6 in creating the application pages.
- Involved in reaching out to the open-source community to encourage and halp implement mission-critical software fixes as React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Extensively used jQuery, Jasmine, Bootstrap, JSON, AJAX and DOM (Data Object Modeling) scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form for secured validations.
- Developed server-side REST style web services and called them from backbone collections
- Integrated the code (API) and responsible for setting up AngularJS framework for UI development. Developed html views with HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap and Angular 6.
- Generated Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular and Node JS
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Used SASS for styling components.
- Designed XML files for maintaining contents like video, images and audio and display them in flash application.
- Analyzed business requirements and participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules. Participated in Agile Scrum methodology for application development. Analysis, design, coding, unit, and integration testing of business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- Worked with the team, halping them build out their markup, script Interface, Slice and CSS. Worked on large scale CSS, focusing on reusability and modularity using preprocessors like SASS.
- Worked withAngular routers, forms, modules, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to construct conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Developed page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management review.
- Worked in Agile Environment and attended meetings regularly to show the functionalities implemented and worked closely with business analyst and solution architect.
- Designed the architecture and user interfaces as the requirements using use cases.
- Worked on Custom Renderers to get the native look and feel for the application.
- Profound noledge in Unified Modeling Language (UML) to design Use-cases, Class Diagrams Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Experience in making Responsive Web Pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap, Material Design lite for styling mobile applications.
- Developing and designing SPA user interfaces inAngular
- Defined new validations through Angular for the form field validation implemented through HTML5
- Used AJAX extensively to implement front end /user interface features in the application
UI Developer / Web Developer with Angular
- Designed and Developed Java Script framework which is wrapper on top of Angular.js framework and AJAX based UI framework for UI Configuration widgets.
- Used Angular.js to create fast user interfaces easily.
- Worked on ADA and Accessibility Markup.
- Practical exposure and/or experience with some jQuery, Angular.js, LESS/SASS, JSON, AJAX.
- Experience in designing new web features using MVC Framework like Angular.js 1.5
- Developed different JQuery component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Worked on integrating JQuery APIs with MVC pattern.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Responsible for cross browser compatibility and hence exposure to popular browsers.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control during development and maintenance.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using Bootstrap3.
- We have followed agile methodology. We have a daily scrum meeting at 9.30am where we discuss all the tasks we must finish for that days and discuss any blockers or issues. We have used JIRA as our SCRUM tool.
- Developed a single page, mobile-first, cross-device/cross-browser web application for UI Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Work in cross-functional team to develop timely changes and meet the design requirements.
- I have developed test cases for controllers and services using Jasmine/Karma, Mocha, angular-mocks.js
- Involved in designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
- Design, create, and implement database systems based on the end user's requirements using SQL.
- Improve application's performances.
- Prepared Technical documentation, client discussions for purposed solution and User acceptance testing for database applications.
- Involved in memory management for database systems.
- Experience with SDLC (System Development life cycle), Agile.
- Tested applications to ensure adherence to quality and functional requirements.
- Developing database schemas, tables and dictionaries.
- Ensure the data quality and integrity in databases.
- Fix any issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Gather report requirements and document technical specifications.
- Developed and deployed the SSIS packages using different kind of data flow transformations like Aggregations. Conditional split, derived columns, lookups, Merge join, Pivot etc.
- Demonstrated experience providing customer-driven solutions, support/service