- Around 8 + years of progressively responsible experience in development, testing, documentation & production support applications using Internet, Web and Client Server Technologies in N - Tier J2EE Architecture
- Expertise through all parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing web applications using JAVA, J2EE, EJB, Web services, SOA, SOAP, RESTful etc.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), REST and J2EEWeb Services based on SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC using tools like Apache Axis and Developed RESTFUL web services using Spring MVC.
- Extensive hands-on experience with core expertise in design, development, and deployment of N-Tier enterprise applications for the J2EE platform using Core Java, Servlets, Struts, Spring, EJB, JSP, Web services, JPA, JNDI, JMS, JAXP, JUnit, JMeter.
- Expertise in Spring framework, including Spring IoC/core, Spring DAO support, Spring ORM, Spring Microservices, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring MVC, Spring Cache, and Spring Integration, and Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix, Spring Zuul.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, EJB 2.x/3.x, JSTL, Struts, Spring 3.5, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans Hibernate and Web Services.
- Experience in XML related technologies like XML, DTD, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, JAXB, JAXP, SAX and DOM.
- Extensively worked to build Model-View-Controller (MVC) and multi-tier client/server architecture using design patterns like DAO, DTO (Data Transfer object), Singleton and Session Fa ade.
- Experience in using various Amazon Web Services (AWS) Components like EC2 for virtual servers, S3.
- Good working knowledge of NoSQL Database, Mongo DB.
- Worked on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) such as Apache Axis web services, uses SOAP, WSDL. Exposure to JAXB & JAX-WS & JAX-RS.
- Experience in writing SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, views with the major databases like Oracle 9i to 11g, SQL, PL/SQL, and MS Access.
- Strong experience in UNIX & Linux Shell scripting Bash, Perl scripting.
- Worked with Cloud foundry is well-suited to continuous delivery as it supports the full application development lifecycle, from initial development through all testing stages to deployment.
- Worked with Version Control Systems like GIT, WinCVS, CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational Clear Case.
- Experience in SDLC, Agile (SCRUM) Methodology, Iterative, Waterfall, and Object Oriented Application Design.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing and generating of test cases for web applications using JUnit, Log4J.
- Strong command on Bug tracking tools like Bugzilla and other like Quality Center.
- Good Experience on Swing single thread programming model and having a graphical presentation and code structure of Swing based GUI.
- Extensive experience in Object Relation mapping using Hibernate.
- Experience with Application Servers like IBM WebSphere 6.x/5.x/7.0, Oracle/BEA WebLogic9.x/8.x/7.x/6.x, JBoss and Tomcat
- Good Knowledge on lifecycle management, transactional, content processing, documentation management, content consolidation and content based application using IBM Filenet scalable software.
- Highly proficient in designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like IOC (Inversion of Control), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), MVC, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Fa ade, DTO, DAO, Front Controller, Factory and Singleton.
- Good knowledge in working with Collections API, Multithreading and OOPs technologies
2EE: JSP, Servlets, EJB3.0, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC
Java API'S: JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, EJB3, EJB service, EJB timers
Web/Application Server: IBM Websphere, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Weblogic
Design Patterns/ Life Cycle Skills: OOAD with UML (Rational Rose, Visio, J2EE/EJB Design Patterns, SVN, CVS, Harvest Control System
Framework: Struts, JSF, JPA, Spring, Hibernate, Seam, Spring MVC, Groovy & Grails
Build & deployment related tools: Apache Ant, Maven, Git, Gradle, Jenkins, SVN, CVS
Methodologies/Deploy & Testing: Agile methodology, Design patterns, TDD, Waterfall, Scrum, JUnit, integration testing, Selenium, TestNG
IDE Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Netbeans, JDeveloper, SQL Developer, Aptana Studio
Databases: Oracle 9i/11g, DB2, MS SQL Server2008, JDBC, ODBC
Cloud technology: AWS, EC2, S3, IAM, AMI
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/7, MS-DOS, Unix, Redhat Linux. CentOS
Confidential - Cupertino, CA
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Actively involved in Analysis, Design, Development, System Testing and User Acceptance Testing. Successfully followed agile methodology in the Scrum Cycle model.
- Involved in the development using Java/J2EE Technologies, Web Services and Hibernate ORM Framework.
- Designed and developed Microservices using REST framework and Spring Boot and used Bootstrap along with Angular JS in creating the Application.
- Worked in all the modules of the application which involved front - end presentation logic developed using, JSP and Java Script, Middleware layer using Servlet and Controllers, Business objects developed using Page Beans and data access layer using iBATIS and Hibernate framework.
- Used Node JS for doing non-blocking design operation for server side code and Angular.js framework in developing various UI components.
- Extensively used MVC, Factory, Delegate and Singleton design patterns.
- Used spring framework including spring core/IoC, Spring Web, Spring Security and implement the authentication, authorization, and access-control features by using Spring Security.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Used Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) for injecting the beans and reduced the coupling between the classes and implemented the Model View Controller using Spring MVC.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Microservices have been built using spring boot, Netflix OSS, spring cloud and deploying to AWS Cloud.
- Application and developed cross browser and multi browser compatible web pages using HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Implemented code according to create Angular JS Controller, which isolate scopes perform operations.
- Implemented REST based web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider and consumed using HTTP services from angular JS modules.
- Responsible for setting up Angular JS framework for UI development.
- Used Spring framework to provide loose coupling between different application modules.
- Developed Hibernate with Spring Integration as the data abstraction to interact with the database of Mongo DB.
- Developed single page applications, components using Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules.
- Used Microservices to communicate using synchronous protocols HTTP and REST for implementing SOA.
- Worked with NoSQL database Mongo DB and worked with it to perform many different operations.
- Used Cassandra for achieving denormalization through features like collections.
- Developed unit tests with JUNIT and Mockito. Write automated regression tests using JMeter.
- Developed build tasks to run the unit tests on Jenkins and maintaining separate build in Maven for the module for easy integration to the portal build and configure with Jenkins.
- Worked on UI for Layered Security and S&L modules and hands on experience with Spark streaming to receive real time data using Kafka.
- Worked closely with QA team and fixed QA bugs with a quick turnaround time.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; thereby creating detailed Unit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing the functionality.
- Mostly Used Sybase for analyzing databases.
- Cloud Foundry is the leading multi-cloud application development and deployment platform and it supports continuous integration.
- Used Rational Application Developer (RAD), which is based on Eclipse, to develop and debug application code.
- Used Apache Maven for project management and building the application.
- Used Log4j utility to generate run-time logs and used Clear Case for project management and version management.
Confidential - North Haven, CT
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Responsible for gathering and understanding the system requirements by interacting with clients.
- Generated the Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams extensively for all the process flows using RAD, MS VISIO and Creatly.
- Extensively involved in coding with Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Java I/O, and Generics to implement some business logic.
- Used Core, Context, and Security, Bean modules of Spring Framework.
- Implemented MVC, Singleton, Factory, DAO, Value Object, session, Facade, Data Access Object, Business Object paradigm.
- Configured the XML files for Hibernate 3 and applied its Object Relational Mapping ORM to enable the data transactions between POJO and Oracle Database using caching on Session Factory as well as caching on query.
- Used React JS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual components etc.
- Used JQuery framework for creating front end applications and for Client Side validations.
- Used iBATIS for designing, developing and maintain the data layer.
- Consumed SOAP Services with Apache CXF as runtime engine.
- Worked on Marshalling and Un marshalling the XML using JAXB.
- Worked on JMS and Messaging Queue (MQ) configurations.
- Experience in developing Web Services using - SOAP, WSDL and developing DTDs, XSD schemas for XML (parsing, processing, and design)
- Extensively worked for deployment, configurations of application on WEBSPHERE server and WEBSPHERE PORTAL for Integration of all modules.
- Used Eclipse IDE for the development of application and having sound knowledge on shortcut keys.
- Used Gradle as a build tool and Jenkins for continuous integration process.
- Used CVS for project and version management.
- Created Stored Procedures, SQL Statements and triggers for the effective retrieval and storage of data into database.
- Application developed on Agile methodologies scrum and iterative method process.
- Used Apache Log4J logging API to log errors and messages.
- Created JUnit test suite to automate the testing of the business logic.
- Used Selenium Web Driver and written test cases in Java for integration testing.
- Involved in 24x7 support, Maintenance and enhancement of the application..
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Design and implemented the backend layer using Hibernate.
- Involved in multi - tiered J2EE design utilizing Spring Inversion of Control (IOC) architecture and Hibernate.
- Applied design patterns including MVC Pattern, Fa ade Pattern, Abstract Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern and Singleton.
- Made use of content negotiation (XML, JSON, text/plain) using JAXB, GSON, Jackson, and XStream.
- Extensively used JMX API for management and monitoring solutions.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through SOAP over HTTP using Apache Axis2.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence in Workflow screens. Used RAD6, WSAD as IDE for development of the application. Worked with Weblogic, Tomcat as the application servers and JMS as the message Server.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest. Used Perforce as versioning system.
- Developed RESTful services using Jersey, JAX-RS and Restlet to call third party vendors
- Developed the automation environment for build, deployment, and configuration of Portlets onto the IBM WebSphere portal server using ANT scripts, XML Access scripts and JACL scripts.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Generated Hibernate XML files for the configured beans. The business logic was written in EJB DAO classes and the service layer classes were configured in Spring-service.xml.
- Configured spring managed beans and their scopes.
- Implemented services that would route messages to different JMS queues based on message properties. These messages would be picked up by the appropriate ESB service which would in turn call the third party partner web services (both RESTful and SOAP)
- Configured and built Spring MVC application on Tomcat web server.
- Worked on UNIX Shell scripts and Cron jobs.
- Investigate, debug and fixed potential bugs or defects in the implemented code.
- Implemented Junit tests and mandated 90% min. code coverage.
- Designed builds which can grow and support builds using Gradle.
- Develop named HQL queries and Criteria queries for use in application.
- Implemented transaction management for ORM project using Spring Transaction Management API.
- Created and built project using Maven.
- Created Stored Procedures and other SQL scripts using PL-SQL.
- Implemented logging using log4j and Spring AOP.
- Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Configuring the service on Weblogic/WAS application server for successful deployment
- Modeled Flows with different flow state types.
- Used source control, used as plugin in eclipse.
- Involved in requirement gatherings and prototype development.
- Provide post production support for the project during business hours.
Confidential - Grand Priarie, TX
- Designs and develops application and user interface by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle within HM Health Solutions established framework.
- Involved in developing the application using Java/J2EE platform. Implemented the Model View Control (MVC) structure using Struts. Used JQuery for the development of web application using AngularJs, Ajax, DHTML and DOM scripting.
- Responsible to enhance the UI using HTML, Java Script, XML, JSP, CSS as per the requirements and providing the client side using JQuery validations.
- Developed Web services (JAX-WS) specification using Apache CXF as the implementation and developed client application API's using NodeJS.
- Used Grid functionality like Grid filtering, Multiple Sorting, Grid Cell Editing, Grid Row Editing.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate as Persistence framework mapping the ORM objects to table using Hibernate annotations.
- Responsible to write the different service classes and utility API, which will be used across the framework.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Used Axis to implementing Web Services for integration of different systems.
- Exposed various capabilities as Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Used SOAP UI for testing the Web services by sending an SOAP request.
- Configured EC2 instance and Route53 for DNS hosting on AWS for dev environment and Used AJAX framework for server communication and seamless user experience.
- Designed and developed customized ESB to integrate and govern SOA services. Built various capabilities in ESB like Security, Message routing, message transformation, transaction management etc.
- Worked on Proof of Concept for developing application using NodeJS and Mongo DB.
- Used Require Js to improve speed and quality of the code and Log4j for the logging the output to the files.
- Used Junit unit testing for UI testing and Fitnesse for Integration testing.
- Hands-on knowledge of OpenText tools like ADA, xECM. Data Migration exposure from other source systems to OpenText platform using migration tools.
- Tested each and every application with using validators and handled multiple modules simultaneously to achieve the application.
- Experience working with standalone application for trade flow processing and feeding.
- Used multithreading concepts to overcome errors in the process of concurrent quote transactions. Deployed the application in clustered environments for load balancing and Server failover conditions.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring(DI, MVC, Transaction Management, AOP) JSP, JSP-EL, JSTL, Servlets, AWS, Oracle SOA, TOAD, HTML, CSS, XML, Angular JS, Cassandra, TOAD, SVN, NodeJS, ESB, SOAP, REST, JAX-RS, Require JS, Log4J, Adobe Dreamweaver, Log4J, Sun Jersey, Quality Center, AJAX, Fitnesse, Hibernate.
- Developed the business domain layer using Java, J2EE, JDBC and used DAO, Transfer Objects, Singleton, Abstract Factory, Factory, State, Command and Front Controller design patterns.
- Implemented Struts framework in the presentation tier for all the essential control flow, business level validations and for communicating with the business layer.
- Developed Struts framework Action Servlets classes for Controller and developed Form Beans for transferring data between Action class and the View Layer.
- Implemented Struts Validators framework to validate the data.
- Developed Ant (build.xml) targets for build and deployments on WebSphere Application Server 5.0.
- Developed Stored Procedures in the Oracle 9i database.
- Performed impact analysis on the dependency projects of OneSource Project.
- Involved in writing unit test plans and developing test cases using Junit.
- Used Configuration Management and Version Control tool CVS.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows NT 4.0, UNIX, My Eclipse IDE, JSP/Servlets, JQuery, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC, XML, XSLT, XSD, SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle8, UNIX.