- Senior Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of professional experience in the design & development of web application, implementation of Object - Oriented Design (OOD) in Angular 2/4+, C#, and Java.
- Proficient in Angular 2/4+, PrimeNG and Angular Material and worked as MEANStack developer.
- Proficient in developing web applications using Node.js, Express.js and MVC.
- Experience in Web API, MVC, N-Tier Architecture, Relational Database Design, and Non-Relational Database Design.
- In-depth knowledge & experience of software Design Patterns including Singleton, Prototype, Factory, and Unit of Work & Repository Pattern.
- Experience in Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) and Object-Data Modeling (ODM) using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, Mongoose and Lambda expression.
- Experience in design and implement of Relational Database including Normalization, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, User Defined Functions, SSIS Packages and SSRS Packages in MS SQL Server.
- Proficient in writing test cases and using unit tests including NUnit and Jasmine to validate development releases with Test-Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Proficient in understanding and implementing Data Structures, Algorithms and Machine Learning approach.
- Proficient in Agile, JIRA and Waterfall SDLC methodologies.
- Proficient in Software Configuration Management, Source Control and Version Control using tools such as GitLab and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
.NET: Web API, ASP.NET MVC 5, Entity Framework5/6, WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ, ASP.NET Web Forms, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code.
Database: SQL Server2012, MySQL, MongoDB, SSIS, SSRS
Others: GitLab, JIRA, Jasmine, Karma, NUnit, TFS, XML, JSON, RESTful, AJAX, Scikit-Learn, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
Confidential, Piscataway, NJ
- Involved in design & implement of the Confidential internal system web app including several modules using Angular 4+, Express.js, Node.js, MongoDB, and Visual Studio Code.
- Gathered requirements from JIRA, managed project in GitLab, and joined daily scrum meeting.
- Implemented work flow including several modules such as main module, project module, prime contract module, prime contract changes order module.
- Using Angular CLI to manage project, create components, and services. Using Services, @Input, @Output, EventEmitter, and Observables for components communication.
- Implemented Sorting Pipe, Filter Pipe, and Async Pipe for sorting, searching, and displaying streaming object.
- Implemented Router Module, using Resolver to solve page load issue, used Node.js and Express.js to set up backend API, used postman to test API and Http Client to call Node.js API.
- Used Reactive Form to submit and validate forms, used bootstrap to implemented pop-up windows and render CSS.
- Implemented Token-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization using JSON Web Tokens, Interceptors, Route Guard, Http Client and Node.js.
- Implemented MongoDB, Mongoose(ODM) framework with Express.js and Node.js as back end.
- Used TreeTable from PrimeNG to display and maintain tree structure data information
- Used Karma and Jasmine to test components.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Software Developer (Angular 2/Web API)
- Involved in design & implement of the Intel IoT data collection & management web app using Angular 2, Node.js and Visual Studio Code.
- Using Angular CLI to manage project, create Components, Services, and Directives.
- Implemented Observables, Subjects, and Http to receive data from sensors.
- Implemented pages to display record information, pagination, sorting, filtering using Ngx-Pagination and Custom Pipe.
- Implemented Token-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization using Http Client, Route and Interceptors.
- Implemented authority management on each sensor using Angular Router.
- Used Reactive Form with Built-in Validators, Pattern Validators and Custom Validators for registration and login.
- Implemented function for generating Excel report.
- Used Custom Directive, Observables, Subject to validate if username already exists.
- Implement RestFul Web API service including get, post, delete, put method for registration and login.
- Used Karma and Jasmine for Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Use Git for code version control and JIRA as project management tool.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Software Developer (.NET MVC)
- Involved in design & implementation of the book management software using C# and Visual Studio.
- Analyzed the requirements, design and implemented the database model by using MS SQL Server for the central warehouse.
- Developed and implemented functions including monitor, approval, and book schedule function for administrator using MVC Framework and Unit of Work and Repository design pattern with ViewBag, ViewData, HtmlHelper and Razor engine.
- Implemented server-side validation by using data annotation with model and Razor with ViewModel to validate the forms for the monitor system and use third-party jQuery plugin for the user system.
- Developed the front pages for administrator for real-time monitoring the warehouse and approve the book schedule request from the readers.
- Implemented database first model with Entity Framework to be the Object Relational Mapping framework and generate the model class for both the monitor system and user system.
- Implemented support vector machine learning algorithm to analyze and predict user behavior and book preference.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) with Nunit to do the development and testing by using Test-driven development (TDD) fashion.
Confidential, Easton, PA
.Net Developer (.Net MVC)
- Involved in design & implement of the web application using ASP.NET C#, .NET MVC and Visual Studio.
- Analyzed the requirement and developed the database model using MS SQL Server and used database first mode with Entity framework as Object-Relational mapping framework.
- Developed the MVC and Unit of Work & Repository pattern by using ASP.MVC and Entity framework to achieve the MVC design architecture for administrator to manage and monitor the entire system and database.
- Implemented lazy load model in the Entity framework to accelerate the software runtime performance.
- Implemented cache mechanism for the query search on the server side to accelerate the search speed in a fixed period and developed a function to fresh the cache from the database periodically.
- Implemented several machine learning algorithms to analyze and predict which product is a potential prefer for a specific customer based on the user behavior and order history.
- Used TFS to maintain and deploy the application.
Programmer Analyst (Web Form)
- Involved in design & implement of the hospital patient management software using C# and Visual Studio.
- Analyzed the requirement and designed and implemented the database model by using MS SQL Server and database first model to generate the POCO class.
- Designed and developed the software by using Web Form framework with an n-tier Design Pattern.
- Developed several operations including insert, update, search and delete functions including patient information, conditions information, symptoms information, and treatment information using C# and ADO.Net.
- Worked to improve application performance using output caching, fragment caching and data caching.
- Implemented data access layer using ADO.NET classes such as DataSet, DataTable, and DataRow.
- Used SSRS and SSIS to generate the report and perform data processes and ETL.
- Comprehensively tested, maintained, documented, and deployed the application by using TFS.