- Around 7+ years of experience as a Web/Application Developer and coding with analytical programming using Python, C, C++, Java.
- Good Experience with Django, a high - level Python Web framework. Experience object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Django, and Linux.
- Experience object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, C++, and PHP.
- Experienced in WAMP (Windows, Apache, MYSQL, Python/PHP) and LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, Python/PHP) Architecture.
- Experienced in installing, configuring, modifying, testing, and deploying applications with Apache.
- Understanding of Python Best Practices (PEP-8).
- Good Knowledge of Machine Learning Libraries and Modules like NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, and SciKit-learn. Skilled at ETL Operations and Data Cleaning.
- Worked on SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures which are used to create access to data and deployed them to Oracle and SQL server databases.
- Familiar with JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experienced in developing Web Services with Python programming language.
- Good experience with Amazon Cloud EC2, Simple Storage Service S3 and Amazon SQS.
- Experience in writing Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Functions on MySQL and PostgreSQL database.
- Played a keyrole in Migrating Teradata objectsinto theSnowflakeenvironment.
- Experience withSnowflakeVirtual Warehouses.
- Worked in agile and waterfall methodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on-time.
- Maintained detailed documentation and architectural solutions in IT infrastructure and sales systems.
- Experience with continuous integration and automation using Jenkins.
- Experience with Unit Testing/ Test Driven Development (TDD), Load Testing.
- Wrote Unit Tests and maintained PEP8 code.
- Developed a data migration feature using GZ File Compression and AES 256 encryption.
- Developed the required XML Schema documents and implemented the framework for parsing XML documents.
- Involved in Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Implemented automation script using Crontab in python to run the web crawler.
- Designed test systems and integrate LabView automation with hardware test methods.
- Worked in Leveraging our offshore delivery infrastructure and our global network of sales and service offices.
- Experience in Infrastructure Development and Operations involving AWS Cloud platforms.
- Worked on AJAX framework to transform Datasets and Data tables into HTTP-serializable JSON strings.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, and a highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
- Practical experience with working on multiple environments like development, testing, production.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work on own besides being a valuable and contributing team player.
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OS, Unix/Linux
Languages: Python, C++, Java, J2EE
Python Libraries: NumPy, Matplotlib, NLTK, Stats models, Scikit-learn/sklearn, SOAP, SciPy
Python Frameworks: Pandas, Flask, Django, Docker
Python IDE: Sublime Text 3, Eclipse, Jupyter Notebook, VIM, PyCharm
NLP used for Python: NLTK, OpenNLP, StanfordNLP (NER, POSTag, Tokenization)
Databases: RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL), No SQL (Mongo DB), HDFS (Hadoop)
Other Tools: Putty, SQL developer, Toad, JIRA, MATLAB, R
Confidential, Bluefield, VA
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash.
- Developed monitoring and notification tools using Python.
- Wrote Python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Involved in developing java microservices which are interconnected in the AWS cloud also involved in consuming and building web services both and SOAP and RESTful.
- Developed Restful Microservices using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Develop Python microservices with Django/Flask framework for Confidential & Confidential internal Web Applications.
- Developing ETL pipelines in and out of data warehouses using a combination of Python and Snowflakes SnowSQL Writing SQL queries against Snowflake.
- Used Vagrant to implement environment for microservices deployments and testing in Docker images.
- Designed, created, executed, and kept up answers for utilizing Docker, Jenkins, Git, and Puppet for microservices and ceaseless arrangement.
- Contribute to the client's development standard practices of Microservice architecture by developing reusable product extensions and writing knowledge articles based on experience.
- Experience on creating Microservices with Spring Cloud, Eureka Service Discovery, Ribbon, Spring Boot, Apache Camel and REST web services
- Heavily involved in testingSnowflaketounderstand the bestpossible way to use the cloud resources.
- Worked with marketing company to build several Django, Pyramid, Flask and CherryPy applications.
- Worked on Django API's for accessing the database.
- Developed Views and Templates with Python and using Django's view controller and template language, Website interface is created.
- Knowledge in PIP in working with Software packages.
- Utilize SVN and Review Board for version control, pep8 styling, and potential bugs.
- Designed and created backend data access modules using PL/SQL stored procedures and Oracle.
- Good experience in writing SQL Queries and implementing stored procedures, functions, packages, tables, views, Cursors, triggers.
- Developed and executed User Acceptance Testing portion of test plan.
- Generated Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Involved in capturing the requirements for serial functional interface and other software requirements specification document.
- Used many regular expressions to match the pattern with the existing one.
- Monitoring and optimizing the database performance through database tuning, system tuning, application/SQL tuning.
- Automated Testing Framework has been built to comply with CI/CD pipeline using Nose Test and PyTest.
- Involved in developing a video calling application using python web-sockets.
- Exposure to automation in Ansible using its Python API.
- Building and supporting libraries in the test automation infrastructure.
- Worked on development of SQL and stored procedures on MYSQL.
- Worked on Oracle 12C Grid Control including monitoring/setup and performance tuning purposes.
- Used Maven to validate, compile and deploy the files.
- Backup and restoration process in Solaris.
- Have hands on experience on EMC commands for AIX, which we use in our environment.
- Experience in working with Video Conference Solutions.
- Responsible for generating and delivering the complete test status reports.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked in comprehending and examining the client's business requirements.
- Used Django frameworks and Python to build dynamic webpages.
- Developed tools for monitoring and notification using Python.
- Enhanced the application by using HTML and Java script for design and development.
- Used data structures like directories, tuples, object-oriented class-based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
- Created PHP/MySQL back-end for data entry from Flash and worked in tandem with the Flash developer to obtain the correct data through query string
- Involved in designing database Model, API's, Views using python to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Implemented Data tables to add, delete, update and display patient records and policy information using PyQt.
- Implemented a module to connect and view the status of an Apache Cassandra instance using python.
- Developed MVC prototype replacement of current product with Django.
- Improved the Data Security and generated report efficiently by caching and reusing data.
- Wrote Parsers in Python for extracting useful data from the design database. Used Parse kit framework for writing Parsers for ETL extraction.
- Implemented CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Ansible Playbooks and Ansible Tower.
- Involved in Migrating Objects from Teradata toSnowflake.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MYSQL. Queried the database queries using Python-MySQL connector and retrieved information using MySQL dB.
- Recorded the online users' data using Python Django forms and implemented test case using Pytest.
- Developed the application using the Test-Driven methodology and designed the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Created web application prototype using jQuery and Angular JS.
- Deployed the project into Heroku using GIT version control system,
- Maintained and updated the application in accordance with the clientele's requirement
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Responsible for SDLC process in gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Work with team of developers on python applications for RISK management.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain the website.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Using Subversion control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Used Django Database APIs to access database objects.
- Developed server-based web traffic statistical analysis tool using Flask, Pandas.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using NumPy and SQL alchemy.
- Created unit test/regression test framework for working/new code
- Created a Python based GUI application for Freight Tracking and processing
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Created database using MySQL, wrote several queries to extract data from database. .
- Wrote scripts in Python for extracting data from HTML file.
- Effectively communicated with the external vendors to resolve queries.
- Used Perforce for the version control.
- Worked in development of applications especially in UNIX environment and familiar with all commands.
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
- Used python libraries like Beautiful Soap, NumPy and SQL Alchemy.
- Utilized standard Python modules such as csv, robot parser, iter tools and pickle for development.
- Worked on Python OpenStack APIs and used NumPy for Numerical analysis.
- Used Ajax and jQuery for transmitting JSON data objects between frontend and controllers.
- Implemented AJAX for dynamic functionality of a webpages for front end applications.
- Worked on front end frameworks like CSS Bootstrap for responsive webpages.
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application.
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Experience in Database optimization and developing stored procedures such as Triggers, Cursors, Joins, Views and SQL for various databases like MySQL, Oracle.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MYSQL dB package to retrieve information.
- Developed various algorithms for generating several data patterns.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and issue tracking.
- Added several options to the application to choose algorithm for data and address generation.
- Developed and designed automation framework using Python and Shell scripting.
- Developed the project in Linux environment.
- Used Agile Methodology and SCRUM Process.
- Maintained the versions using GIT and sending the release notes for each release.