- Around 7 years of professional experience in single page UI application design and development.
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, implementation & Production Support.
- Good Experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Proficient in writing Unit test cases using Jasmine Karma, Mocha, chai and protractor.
- Good understanding of Angular material design for creating angular application compatible with mobile platforms.
- Experience with Gulp, Grunt and NPM Packages and Web pack.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications with User Experience Design (UX) like Visual Design, Interactive Design and extensive Human Computer Interaction Concepts.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo-classes, Pseudo-elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Hands-on experience in creating Angular factories for using angular services like $http and $resource to make RESTful API calls to the Java based backend.
- Experienced implementing Web Services using Apache SOAP, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RESTful and UDDI.
- Familiar with Managing, maintaining, and improving all aspects of website.
- Strong experience in writing and updating the technical documents on daily basis with the changes made to the existing environment on daily basis.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, plus Redux, Animations and Flux concept.
- Good Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, JSX, React Native concepts for further development.
- Proactive and innovative team player proven to work under tight deadlines capable of developing multiple projects and can work efficiently as an individual.
- Developed application using Node.js and ReactJS for Asynchronous Module Definition (AMD) and Grunt as task manager. Performed frequent tasks such as minification, compilation, unit testing, and linting.
- Developed scalable applications using the MEAN (Mongo-DB + Express JS+ AngularJS+ NodeJS) stack and created POC's for rest service development using NodeJS, Express JSand MongoDB.
- Strong Experience in database design using PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and strong experience in writing complex queries, using Oracle, DB2, SQL Server and MySQL.
Programming Languages: C/C++, Java
IDE & Tools: Sublime, Notepad++, Edit plus, Eclipse, Atom, Web Storm, Visual Studio Code, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Version Control: GitHub, Bit bucket, Tortoise Git
Package Managers/ Build Tools: NPM, Yarn, Grunt, Gulp
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma, Nightwatch Js
Database: PL/SQL (Oracle), MySQL, MongoDB
Operating systems: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, LINUX, MAC OS X
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Involved in various phases ofSoftware Development Life Cycle (SDLC)of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Worked with a team, involved in developing the UI layout andfront-endprogramming usingAngular 8andBootstrap 4/3.
- UseAngular 8as framework to create a Single Page Application(SPA),which can bind data to specific views and synchronized data with server.
- Created Angular 6 components, implemented interpolation, input variables, Bootstrapping, NgFor, Ngif, Router Outlet, binding the events, decorators.
- Worked with Bootstrap components of Angular-UI like carousel, collapse, dropdown, and tabs to develop dynamic responsive Web Application.
- Worked on Web/User Interface development usingAJAX, HTML5, XHTML, DHTML, CSS3, and Java Script.
- Designed and DevelopedJava Script frame workwhich iswrapper on top of JQUERY frame workandAJAXbased UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Developed client sideAngular.JSandAngular 7services to implement custom business logic for reusable components.
- Used the Node Package Manager(NPM)to install libraries likeAngular-clip,Typescriptetc., which are required for developing an angular application inNode.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user inHTML5andAngular.JS.
- Worked on the modernization of a legacy and outsourced UI technologies used wereAngular.js,Node.js,EXT JS, andJQuery.
- UsedNode.js to run Web packtasks and build properly the project.
- Created a pagination module for pages usingAngular.JSso that the data coming from the backend is organized.
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities usingAJAX.
- Worked withCSS3andbootstrapto createResponsive Web Designsfor multiple departments/pages.
- UsedAJAXframeworks likeJQuery, JSONto develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Developed differentJQuery componentinMVCmicro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- AppliedJQueryscripts for basic animation andenduser screen customization purposes.
- Designed and developed customJQuerycomponents for thefront-endclient side validations.
- Worked on integratingJQuery APIswithMVCpattern.
- UsedJIRAtool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work.
- Involved inAgilemethodology sprint planning for software development.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-endDevelopers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Confidential - Merrimack, NH
- Created Responsive front-end Single Page Application (SPA) development using Angular, Node.js, Angular Material, Angular CLI, TypeScript, and RX.JS.
- Designed and implemented the enhanced development platform by doing POCusing Component-based development given future frameworks like Angular 5/6, and NodeJS.
- Created custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and SOA services.
- Extensive experience in web design using CSS3, D3 JS, Bootstrap, Dreamweaver.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as the customer performs application tasks.
- Used Core Spring framework for dependency injection and Spring Context to add support for message sources and i18n internationalization.
- Implemented the frontend and developed UI screens using Spring MVC framework, Hibernate ORM Module, TDD, Spring Core Module, XML, JSP and XSLT.
- Designed and Developed End to End customer self service module using annotation based Spring MVC, Hibernate, JSP and JQuery.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architectureprovided by Angular6.
- Integrated RESTful services (APIs) with the UI Components and Used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Used Angular Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the Angular 6 validation to validate user inputs and to create user-friendly web application using Form Builder.
- Implemented UI- slider functionality using Angular6 and improved performance of the application
- Responsible for overseeing the creation of the external Hosted Pay Page (HPP) and the Hosted Pay Form (IFrame) which is integrated into payments gateway.
- Collected and projected fetched data into respective fields (text boxes, checkboxes, drop-down) using JSON objects.
- Implemented Angular 6 validation to validate user inputs and to create user-friendly web applications.
- Authenticating Users and to provide the security to RESTful API’s using OAuth 2.0 created using Node.js through OKTA Identity access.
- Managed day to day activities with OKTA API’s, setting up the OKTA API tokens by generating token with using Authorization code
- Experienced working with OAuth2.0 Authentication along with OIDC to grant access using SSO (Single Sign-On) and with OKTA Identity access management.
- Implemented email and SSO integration using Node.js for backend and Angular.js in frontend
- Developed React Js pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React Js.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send requests to the server to check the functionality of the websites and for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Worked on VSTS, GIT as a version control and Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various APIs, SwaggerUI as visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption.
- Utilized NPM scripts for build and test environments in a Node.js application.
- Responsible for deploying web applications existing in VSTS deployment groups over cloud services (web and worker roles) on Azure.
Environment: - HTML5, CSS3, TypeScript, React, Redux, Bootstrap, jQuery, SASS,Angular 6, Node.js, RX.js, DB2, AJAX, JSON, REST APIs, JIRA, Agile scrum, Oauth2.0, GIT, VSTS, Azure, WebStorm, VS Code.
Confidential -Charlotte, NC
- Web application designing and development using HTML, CSS and ReactJS, handle services in Java and database in SQL server.
- Implementing different modules in ReactJSto integrate with designs and requirements.
- Extensively involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Worked on Webpack for build and webpack-dev-server a server.
- Designed and developed responsive web pages and templates using HTML5, Handlebars, CSS3, Bootstrap, JSON and jQuery based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Used Webpack for code bundling and babel as compiler for transpiling JS files in unsupported browsers.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, web pack with es2015,reactJSX presets.
- Expert in creating bundling complex applications using webpack or packaging it using gulp/grunt.
- Implemented client-side Interface usingReactJS.
- Develop various screens for the front end usingReactJSand used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux library.
- Developed single page applications usingReactRedux architecture, ES6, web pack and grunt.
- Extensively worked on ES6 new features such as Arrow functions, Classes, Iterators and Generators.
- Used Axios with react for making AJAX Calls.
- Developed user interface using Ajax and DHTML libraries to simplify the complexities of the application.
- UsedReactRouter to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Implemented flux pattern by using Redux framework as a core dependency.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Participated in design brainstorming sessions, technical design reviews, formal code reviews, bug triage, and functional walkthroughs.
Environment: React, Responsive Web Design, jQuery, Webpack, Angular 4, JSON, Ajax, JSP, DOM, JUnit, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, Bootstrap, Protractor.
- Involved in theSoftware Development Life Cyclephases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- AddedHTML5charts including bar chart, line chart and multiple series chart for comprehensivedata visualization
- Developed a core component of Analytics withNode.js,Angular.JS, Ext.js, Couch DB, and Socket Stream.
- Used theNode.js, Angular.js, backbone.jsandRequire.js MVCFrameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Created and tested scripts usingJQueryon various browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE, etc
- DesignedDOMbased interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards forHTML and XHTMLand W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used jQuerypluginsforDrag-and-Drop,Widgets, Menus, UserInterface and Forms.
- UsedAJAXframeworkslike JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIsand also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Created XML files according XSD schema and used XSL, HTML5 and CSS3 for XML rendering.Developed Web pages using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery.Owned the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc., to drive key business decisions and communicate key concepts to readers.
- Used data visualization Library named JQuery Visualize Plugin for charting using HTML5 canvas.
- Used detailedwireframesand developedMock-up designsas per the requirements of Business.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox Firebug and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Validated all theHTML/XHTMLandCSS codeaccording toW3Cand made it complaint.
- Worked with the team of architects and back-end Developers to gather requirements and enhance the application functionality and add new features.
Jr UI Developer
- Designed and developed the login portal using framework Angular along with HTML5, CSS3 and ES 5& Type Script.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by AngularJS.
- Worked with diverse team of product owners and UX designers in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles.
- Created reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular JS
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic by using Node JS Express.
- Implemented AngularRouter to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Responsible for designing Front-side of the website like embedded graphics, and interactive documents.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned and used JUnit for unit testing.
- Used protractor for end-to-end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
- Implemented various validation controls for client-side validation with Angular JSand HTML5.
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.