Language: C++ / SQL (Oracle 11g)/ PERL /Shell Script, Unix Scripting
Operating System: Linux/Unix, Windows
- Write and maintain C++ code which performs various data conversions like binary to decimal/ octal/ hexadecimal/ string etc.
- Write and maintain C++ to perform file operations on TAP(Binary) files. (use inheritance, overloading, polymorphism, templates, namespaces, do memory management)
- Use CPAN modules to write Perl scripts which perform various file operations and system monitoring.
- Write Perl scripts which use DBI and interact wif database, generate report from database, used “sqlldr” utility to load data in database.
- Write sql procedures, functions, triggers, packages, views to perform different validations and data manipulations on data.
- Write shell script to fetch/push files from FTP server. (use of basic Linux commands and awk, sed)
- Write Perl and shell scripts to automate system and monitor teh system
- Understand teh client requirements, prepare flow chart and algorithms.
- Training new joiners /freshers and halping them no teh system and code.
- Code documentation.