- To obtain a Solutions Architect/BI Developer (MSSQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) position and to contribute to the success of the company.
- I have more than 17 years of experience in IT and lead many enterprise level projects to succession.
Chief Technology Officer (CTO)/ Software Architect
- Lead the enterprise level SaaS Software project from inception to completion.
- Deployed the SaaS application on AWS platform.
- Responsibilities included hiring and mentoring new team members.
- Assigning responsibilities and making sure the components are delivered on budget and on time.
- Developing Enterprise level ASP.NET web applications in C#/NET 2010 and SQL
Business Intelligence Developer
- Working with huge (Multimillion records) MSSQL databases.
- Upgraded BI systems (MSQL, SSIS, SSRS and SSAS) from version 2005 to 2012.
- Creating and deploying complex packages in SSIS.
- Working with SQL Reporting Services SSRS.
- Working with data marts and cubes SSAS.
- Extensively working with SQL Server OLTP building complex queries.
Confidential, Brantford, Ontario
Senior Programmer Analyst, SQL/.NET Developer
- This position required 80% development.
- Developing Enterprise level ASP.NET web applications in .NET 2010 and SQL 2000/2005/2008.
- Implementing Business logic in Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system.
- Leading an intermediate and a junior developer.
- Building and maintaining business processes for web applications.
Senior Software Analyst / IT Lead
- This position required 50% development and 50% management.
- Setup an offshore IT branch of the company in Pakistan.
- Hiring and mentoring five developers for the offshore office.
- Transferred the knowledge and business processes of enterprise level application.
- ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio 2003, Visual Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2008.
- Studying BCDecker web application code and processes thoroughly.
- Documenting all current system processes in word, making Visio diagrams and document future implementation and enhancements in each Confidential web application.
- Migrating oracle 7.3 database on Sun Solaris to SQL Server 2000 and integrating databases into Confidential database.
- Setting up replications between SQL Server databases.
- Documenting all processes for the following web applications.
- Mentoring Junior Developers.
- Implemented Foundation Server 2008 to collaborate in house projects.
Programmer Analyst, SQL/.NET Developer
- The position required 90% development.
- Developing Enterprise level Windows/ASP.NET applications in .NET 2005 and SQL 2005.
- Creating CRM. Work Processes.
- Developing reports using Crystal Reports
- Developing reports using SQL Reporting Services.
- Set up replications between two SQL 2005 servers
- The position involved 90% development.
- Responsibilities include developing Business Processes.
- Implementing web applications in PHP 4.0 and MySQL server.
- Providing operational support for hosted system.
- Enhancing existing XML documents, transformed XML documents into XHTML using XSLT.
- Application development work in ASP.NET C#.
- API Documents for our existing applications.
- Testing and debugging Business Processes.
- Designing and executing test cases.
- Travel to client location for product installation and training.
- Develop applications in MS SQL 2000 and T - SQL
- Create store procedures, scripts for database maintenance and enhance performance
- Keep track of latest updates and development and implement business processes as required
- Responsibilities include rapid updating and maintenance of the website.
- Add extra features according to client’s need and requirements
- Developed production software and its security components using VB.NET.
- Utilized MS Access 2002 and setup LAN for three offices
- Worked closely with two production managers and performed the manufacturing requirements
- Provided quality customer service