- Over 2 years of IT experience in Development, Implementation, design, analysis and Testing of various stand - alone and client-server architecture-based enterprise application software in Python on various domains.
- Experienced in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and major aspects of technological projects including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Database Design, Deployment, Testing, Debugging, and Application Maintenance.
- Experienced in implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using server-side applications like Django and Flask for developing web applications.
- Extensive experience in using Python to code and design various phases for data processing pipeline.
- Expert in using Django Authentication system, Django templating system, creating models and forms.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries including Django ORM.
- Experience using python libraries for machine learning like pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, SciPy to Loading the dataset, summarizing the dataset, visualizing the dataset, evaluating some algorithms and making some predictions
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services) cloud platform and its features which includes EC2, IAM, EBS CloudWatch, AWS Config and AWS S3.
- Experience in creating Business Logic usingPythonto create Planning and Tracking functions.
- Good experience in setting up REST API using Django.
- Expertise in test automation and continuous delivery of web applications, client server applications, and web services/REST APIs Testing, with Python.
- Experienced with JSON based RESTful web services, and XML based SOAP web services.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies and SCRUM process including Sprint planning, backlog grooming, Daily Standups, Code review, Pert Chart, Gant Chart.
- Efficient team member with excellent work/time management skills, communications and Interpersonal Skills, ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Have flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies and also to work in team environment as wells as independently to get things done.
Languages: Python, SQL
Python Framework: Flask, Django
Python Libraries: Numpy, scipy, matplotlib, python-twitter, Pandas dataframe, networkx, urllib2, MySQLdb
IDE’S: PyCharm, PyDev, Eclipse.
Databases: MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Operating Systems: Window, UNIX, Linux
- Worked on designing, coding, and developing the application in Python using Django MVC.
- Designed and developed Django REST Services with ORM models along with templates.
- Developed web-based applications using Python, Django, XML, CSS3, HTML5, Java Script, Angular.JS and JQuery.
- Applied REST API development via Django REST Framework model to develop an information management system.
- Developed and implemented the user registration and login feature for the application process from scratch by extending Django user model.
- Involved in the design and creation of RESTful APIs using Python/ Django/ Django Rest Framework.
- Developed data processing tasks using PySpark such as reading data from external sources, merge data, perform data enrichment and load in to target data destinations.
- Use Python and PySpark to create streaming data solutions for enterprise-wide analytics.
- Created APIs, database Model and Views Utilization Python in order to build responsive web page application.
- Used Python IDE PyCharm for developing the code and performing unit test.
- Utilized Python libraries such as Numpy, pandas and Matplotlib to read data from csv files aggregate and update data.
- Worked onPandasto import the data, Sort and plot the statistical data using histograms.
- Used python to extract information from XML files.
- Extensive coding using several Python Modules and controls to rapidly build application.
- Used Python Data structures like lists, dictionaries, and tuples.
- Responsible for setting up Python REST API framework using Django and developed Merge jobs in Python to extract and load data into MySQL database.
- Worked in an agile development environment.
- Used decorators, list comprehensions, functional programming, unit tests, multiple staging environments, and global team remote collaboration.
Environment: Python, Django, PySpark, PyCharm, PyUnit, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, REST, MySQL, Agile and Windows.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Worked on Python Modules and Packages and Created project designs utilizing MVC architecture components.
- Developed backend services and created many API's using Python Programming Language and SQL.
- Worked on design, implementation and modifying the Python code, PostgreSQL database schema on-the back end.
- Angular.JS is used to build efficient backend for client web application and used Django APIs for database access.
- Involved in development using Python, bug fixing and used Pandas library for statistical Analysis.
- Worked on object-oriented programming (OOP) concepts using Python, Django, and Linux.
- Used collections in Python for manipulating and looping through different your defined objects.
- Wrote Python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Worked onPython Scriptsto createExcelandCSVfiles for documenting the Statistical Reports.
- UsedPandasfor Statistical Analysis in the application andNumpyfor the advance math functionalities.
- Embedded AJAX in UI to update small portions of the web page avoiding the need to reload the entire page
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings and follows agile methodology.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to work on own besides being valuable and contributing team player.