- Extensive understanding of Object Oriented Perl Programming and Design
- Working knowledge of Linux OS environment and basic shell scripting.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and user interface design.
- Familiarity with web APIs and development frameworks.
- Experience with unit, integration, and regression testing
- Ability to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team - oriented environment
- Familiarity with using version control systems (SVN and git).
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS services including EC2, S3 and migrating to the cloud
Backend Perl Developer
- Design and develop for both front-end and back-end systems including database changes and improvements as well as site additions and changes.
- Create fully functioning and well-documented code that meets all documented requirements.
- Maintain existing website code.