- Currently working on Industrial Project as a Team Lead and Full - Stack Developer with Confidential .
- Graduated from Post-Graduation Course Information Technology Solutions (ITS) from Humber Colege, North Campus with cumulative GPA of 86.4 and my name in the Dean’s List
- Successfully implemented various academic projects using wide range of technologies, IDE, languages, framework, etc.
- Recognized for Task Management and Presentation Skills
- Creativity and Leadership skills with the ability to teach, mentor, delegate, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform effectively in high volume environment with tight deadlines
- Curious to learn something new by attentively listening and keenly observing surroundings
- Familiar with WordPress
IDE(S)/Tools: Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio Professional, MS-Office, Android Studio, XCode, NetBeans, Eclipse
Languages: C, Java, MATLAB
Web Technologies: Web API
Database: SQL, Oracle, Firebase, MongoDB, PL/SQL, phpMyAdmin
Fundamentals: OOD (Object Oriented Design), DOM (Document Object Model), Responsive Web Design
Version Control: GitHub, GitLab
OS: Windows Vista/XP/7/10
- Currently working on the development of standalone Games Application (compatible for both Android and iOS platform).
- Work in sprints and create, develop and deliver features as decided in planning
- Work closely with the product owner and deliver good quality and performant code
- Implement best practices, use source control to commit the code to git repositories and review and merge the final code
- Make 2 reports every week, delegate tasks among team members, manage Teamwork sessions, etc.
- Build various components using multiple advanced tools and frameworks like Ionic, Capacitor and Cordova
- Designing, developing and publishing the app to Google Play and App Store
- Extensively use GitHub, GitLab, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, XCode, Slack and Asana