- Having around 9+ years of experience in designing UI web applications using AngularJS and ReactJS
- Created front end application using React.js reusable components. Used JSX with ES6 to define components. Worked with a lifecycle of react components including state management, DOM event handling and forms.
- Experience with React Hooks - use State, use Effect, use Context, use Memo, useRef & use Reducer
- Used Redux for state management using Store, Actions and Reducers. Used pure functions to create reducers.
- Used Fetch API and Axios for making HTTP calls. Worked with many redux middleware and third party react components.
- Created REST API using Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB using REDIS Cache for performance.
- Extensively used JWT and Passport.js for authentication. Used social logins authentications using oAuth.
- Extensively used Node modules - lodash, async, request, body-parser, fs, events, promises, mongoose, redis and socket.io to implement the API.
- Used HTTPS and NGINX web server as reverse proxy for Node.js application. Used PM2 for deployment.
- Extensively worked on implementing Single Page Application (SPA) application and client side MVC using AngularJS UI-Router, modules, custom directives and Angular-UI components, services ($resource) and REST API and server side using NodeJS.
- Extensive experience with HTML5 new features like Form Validation, Media (Audio & Video), Canvas, SVG, Web Worker, Local Storage, Session Storage, Web Socket, Application Storage(Offline) and Indexed DB API.
- Implemented Responsive web design (tabs, buttons, carousel, and navigation bar) using Media Queries, Bootstrap and CSS framework like SAAS.
- Experience with SVG’s and Sprites and also worked with icon-set Font Awesome.
- Implemented Nightwatch.js automation for UI, chakram for API and Jasmine and Chai for test running and assertions.
- Experience with ESLint, Babel, Web pack and Grunt to perform transpiring, bundling, magnification, compilation and lining.
- Experience with Gerrit, GitHub, Docker and Jenkins for code review and CI/CD process.
Databases: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis, Elastic Search.
Operating System: Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mac.
IDEs worked on: Notepad++, Visual Studio, Web Storm, Sublime, Brackets
Application Servers: Node.js, Apache, IIS, Nginx.
Node Libraries: Lodash, Async, Request, Passport, JWT, ExpressJS, Body-Parser, ExpressJS, UnderscoreJS, Mongoose.
Front End Libraries: Modernizr, RequireJS, Angular-UI, jQuery UI, ReactJS, Socket.IO, Bootstrap.js, Video.js
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Created reusable components with React.js. Used JSX for markup, props and state in the components, life cycle methods, DOM event handling and created forms.
- Experience with React 16 - new render return types (fragments and strings), error boundaries, custom DOM attributes, react profiler, new lifecycles, context API with HOC and Async rendering
- Implemented highly scalable micro and macro components with React 16
- Developed the web application with the newest React features centralized with Hooks.
- Used third party react components - react-video, react-captcha, react-tagsinput, react-data grid, react-calendar, and react-tabs.
- Worked with React hooks - use State, use Effect, useRef, use Memo, use Context & use Reducer.
- Used React-Router for routing - Used Browser Router for Web and Native Router for mobile.
- Extensively used functional programming - pure functions, immutable objects and declarative programming. Used lodash-fp and redux.
- Extensively used ES5/ES6 - classes, arrow functions, functional programming, rest params, generators, const keyword, modules, and async and await.
- Created Node utility engine for emails and notifications using Firebase, ZMQ, Send Grid, and Web Notifications.
- Worked on automation framework with Nightwatch.js for UI, which includes jasmine and mocha. Also created a POC with Jest framework.
- Hands on experience with React Native for native apps development.
- Used Babel for transpiration and Web pack for bundling, module injection and dependencies. Used NPM scripts for build definitions.
- Worked in CI/CD process with Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Docker and Google Cloud.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React 16, Redux, React-Router, ES5, ES6, ES7, Lodash, Redis, Firebase, Winston, PM2, Web pack, Babel, Gerrit, Git, Jenkins, Google Cloud.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Full Stack Developer
- Developed application with MERN (MongoDB, Express.JS, React.JS, Node.JS) stack
- Created reusable components with React and used JSX to define components.
- Created SPA with React Router and used Redux for state management
- Optimized application performance and reduced redundancy with the proper use of React pure components, stateless components and lifecycle methods.
- Worked with props, state, keys, refs, events, default props and prop types.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Experience with Redux middleware like - react-redux, redux-thunk, redux-local storage, redux-pouchdb, and redux-logger.
- Built out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers using Node.JS Framework such as Express.js, Body parser, cluster, process, Winston, redis, jwt, passport.js, mongoose, lodash, async etc.
- Implemented REST API with Node.JS, Express.JS and Mongoose to realize multiple MongoDBCRUD operations
- Implemented ReactJS Controllers to maintain each view data and used various properties, parameters in ES6
- Developed mock up pages and SPA using ReactJS Reusable UI components library and used the Babel as the transpiler for converting ES6 to ES5 and SASS.
- Worked extensively on React-Bootstrap, Restful web-services, HTML5, CSS3, JSON, Twitter-Bootstrap, Media queries for responsiveness.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Sr. UI/Web Developer
- Used Reac.JS for creating the reusable Components
- Extensively used SASS for styling with CSS3
- Involved in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept
- Used Redux for state management using Store, Actions and Reducers. Used pure functions to create reducers and bindActionCreators to dispatch actions.
- Used Axios for making HTTP calls.
- Worked with redux middleware and third party react components.
- Used React.JS in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope
- Experience in DOM, React Props, working with React States and Events
- Used JIRA to track the bugs/issues
- Worked on Mobile-first responsive web design using Bootstrap4, Bootstrap4 Grid System and CSS3 Grid System used font awesome,SVG sprites, Media Queries, Responsive Images and Typography
- Used GitHub for Version Control
- Worked with Continuous Integration and Deployment using Jenkins
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Complete exposure with MEAN (MongoDB, Express, AngularJS, Node.js) full stack programming.
- Developed AngularJS SPA (Single Page Application) applications using UI-Router, services, controllers, views and directives.
- Developed the CRUD API with Express.js/Node.js and interacted with MongoDB using Mongoose.
- Built out restful endpoints and lightweight aggregation layers using Node.js framework such as Express.js, Body parser etc.
- Extensively used Promises and Event Emitter in Node.js to avoid callbacks and more readable code.
- Used ZMQ distributed in-memory Message Queue to connect different Node.js utilities and applications. Used JWT tokens for authentication.
- Used Model, Router and Controller pattern. Used Redis for caching the routes and data.
- Used AngularJS UI-Router for managing URL route and State Transition.
- Used Node JS, Express.JS to create server-side API with MongoDB.
- Built several custom Directives to provide reusable components.
- Used $root Scope, $watch, $broadcast, $emit, $on, $digest, $apply for variables accessible from all services/controllers application wide.
- Used $resource as a factory to interact with RESTful backend easily and use it to implement CRUD operations in AngularJS.
- Used $http, $location, $q, $log, $scope, $window services to call REST API’s, logging and location operations.
- Used Bootstrap3 for mobile-first responsive design and typography and Bootstrap CSS Grid System to create responsive layouts, navigation and tables.
- Have written unit tests and automation tests using Nightwatch.js.
- Used Grunt to perform magnification, compilation and lining.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Create responsive web application with CSS, Bootstrap and media queries.
- Extensively used jQuery for DOM manipulation, traversing, event handling and AJAX.
- Implemented 50% part of the web pages with jQuery jqGrid plug-in. Used JQuery plug-ins for Widgets, Menus, User Interface, accordions, tabs, modals, calendar and Forms.
- Used JQuery to implement widgets for user interface alongside CSS/HTML and web page layouts and templates and JQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Involved in consuming RESTful Services with JSON to fetch data.
- Using Google Analytics reports optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Utilized agile development methodology and participated in Scrum meeting.
- Knowledge Acquisition and extensive testing of various systems involved like Customer Order Management system, Order Processing system and Porting Management system. Basically, testing is performed in two phases - Progression and Regression.
- Test case Design, Test case Execution for Progression phase - We performed System Integration Testing, which included extensive testing of various systems involved, GUI Testing and Porting Operations.
- Logging defects in QC and tracking the same till closure, by follow up with Dev team through Defect calls.
- Planning of Test cases for Regression testing phase based on the Defects found during Progression testing phase and to ensure functionality.
- Knowledge Management and Sharing by preparing documents with all the knowledge gained, during the project tenure.
- Worked extensively on various Porting Operations and submitted the document for the same. Daily status reporting.