- 6 years of professional experience in all phases of software development life cycle including requirements Analysis and Debugging, Applications Design, Development, Integration, Maintenance, Installation, Testing of various client/server, N - tier and web applications.
- ECMA6 features, jQuery, JSON/JSONP, Twitter Bootstrap, Backbone, Angular, Angular2.X/4.X/5/6/8, Express, Node, GRUNT, React JS, Node JS.
- Skilled in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks like AngularJs, ReactJs and Custom
- MVC frameworks.
- Experience in building MEAN applications using MongoDB, Express, Angular, Node, creating Restful Web services to interact with UI Interfaces using REST API with Node, Express.
- Experience in implementing Mongo DB CRUD (Create Read Update Delete) operations by using Mongoose library in Node.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application. Worked using ReactJs components, Forms,
- Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers on databases like MySQL, SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). Utilize CSS3 media queries for building
- Responsive Layouts as part of RWD (Responsive web Design) POCs for various devices.
- Used enhanced features of grunt.js and gulp.js to implement browser Sync, dev and prod bundle generation, dev server etc.
- Formed realistic client interface Graphic user interface(GUI) to display report data utilizing jQuery, front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, AJAX and Furthermore JSON.
- Implemented Unit testing using Jasmine, Karma and E2E testing using Protractor.
- Experienced with Software Configuration Management, Source Control, and Version Control using Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, SVN and JIRA.
- Experience of 3+ years on MVVM architectures, UI Abstraction and excellent knowledge on supporting frameworks like Backbone, AngularJS, ReactJS, EmberJS, RequireJS.
- Solid worth of effort for application integration using Web Services such as SOAP, WSDL and Restful.
- Depth Knowledge, in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Chrome.
- Hands on experience in design, implementation and maintenance of framework architectures utilizing application servers like Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, JBOSS. knowledge in working with Java/ J2EE technologies such as JSP 2.0, Servlets, JDBC, spring, Design patterns, Struts.
- Hands on experience in integration web based applications with Web Services.
- Extensive experience in frameworks like Spring MVC, Struts framework, Hibernate framework, and UI Spring framework.
- Hands on experience in handling in JSON parsing along with AJAX to asynchronously render the web pages with data from backend or third party APIs.
- Experienced in using CSS preprocessors SASS or LESS framework to create dynamic style sheets, minimize complexity and analyze box models.
- Good Understanding using Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) and Single Sign-On.
- Proven track record from claiming fruitful tasks for successful projects throughout the profession. Experience using JIRA for defect tracking.
- Worked extensively with iterative Agile methodologies and SCRUM, Waterfall methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss the projects with technical and non-technical SME's during the sprint meetings for Agile as well as Scrum development methodology.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C++, PL/SQL, Java Enterprise Edition
JS Libraries and Frameworks: jQuery, AngularJs, Angular2.x/4.x/5/6/8, Node.JS, React.JS, Express.JS, External.JS, Require.JS, Handlebars
Web Services: SOAP, REST, Apache Axis
Databases: MongoDB, Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
Tools: /Software: Eclipse, MyEclipse, Sublime text, Net Beans, IntelliJ, HTML Editor Eclipse IDE
Application/Web Server: Apache Tomcat, Jboss, WebSphere 8.0(beta) and WebLogic
Configuration Mgmt. Tools and Developer Tools: Git, CVS, visual studio, Firebug
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows 2000/XP/7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
Testing Tools: Jenkins, JUnit, Selenium, Karma, Jasmine, Protractor, Chai
Development Methodology: Agile, Waterfall
Other Tools & Design Patterns: TDD, MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Factory Pattern, DAO Pattern, Putty
Confidential - Whippany, NJ
MEAN Stack Developer
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Used Angular Http clients to make ajax calls and load the data into UI components like tables, grids and models.
- Used UI components, Angular JS directives, controllers, view and routing, service modules, validations using HTML5.
- Performed unit testing and Integration test suite using Jest and Jasmine.
- Used Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder and RouterModule to set up the navigation in the Angular application.
- Used CSS preprocessor SASS to make CSS more efficient and Sass to write more effective style sheets and NgRx-bootstrap for styling.
- Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services using Angular-CLI to interface restful services.
- Created custom directives in Angular 9 for re-usable components (multi-field form elements, background file uploads) and used filters while coding in Angular 9.
- Implemented HTTP requests using RxJS Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Extensive use of Observables, Operators and Subjects from RXJS to handle the different data stream from mule services.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs related to all browsers including IE.
- Experience integrating RESTful services (API’s) and used JSON for data transfer between front end and back end.
- Worked with JIRA, which is managing project requirements and tasks. Used Bitbucket as a version control.
- Utilized Agile Methodologies (Scrum) to manage full life-cycle development of the project.
Confidential - Franklin Lakes, NJ
Mean Stack Developer/ UI Angular
- Used Scrum Agile methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints, stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs. Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis, design, and testing phases.
- Developed the pages that are complaint to W3C and ADA standards. Created Responsive Layouts for multiple devices and platforms.
- Responsible for creating the screens meeting W3C standards.
- Used JSON for data exchange between client and server. Used Test-Driven Development with SCRUM Agile methodology. Used GIT tool for task assignment, bug tracking and fixture.
- Coordinated with the Business Analysts and conducted feedback sessions with the Associates to understand the requirements of the user interface layout of the web application.
- Built Angular 8 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 8.
- Developed Single Page Application and dynamic responsive Web Application with Angular 8 using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3C standards.
- Created Angular service and integration with RESTful APIs. Used Angular HttpClient to send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Worked as part of core team and built backend REST API with Node.js, Express js using the serverless framework.
- Developed the components using Angular 8 needed for the application from the scratch and customizing from various Angular related libraries to meet the application's functionality.
- Implemented latest Ecmascript6 (ES6) features like arrow functions, constants, block-scope variables and class inheritance etc.
- Worked with NPM commands and using Package.json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications
- Experienced in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Collaborated with other teams to develop cross-product design solutions. Attended required meetings and maintained open communication about project status.
- Used JSON objects effectively for efficient client side coding. Written unit test using Jasmine and karma.
- Working experience with version control system GIT.
Confidential - Dorchester, MA
UI Angular/Mean Stack Developer
- Developed and tested websites using MEAN (MongoDB, Express, Angular5, Node.js) stack.
- Being in Agile and Scrum methodology was involved in all aspects of the project right from requirements phase to production support.
- Developed single page application using angular.js, node.js, express.js, Mongo DB with ng-view directive. Used ng-repeat for instantiates a template once per item from a collection.
- Participated in making RESTful Web Services utilizing Node.js, Express.js and MongoDB.
- Responsible to Style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variable, mixing, operations and functions.
- Created an Observable Stream using fromEvent with RXJS library. Every time there is a click event on the document, an event will be raised.
- Supporting and implementing web application built on MEAN (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and NodeJS) stack. Closely worked with the QA Team to give user enhanced experience and reduce the number of key strokes for given scenario. Used Jasmine for behavioral testing which is independent.
- Developed the backend by using Express, Node.js and MongoDB. Used Express Framework to set up middleware to respond to the HTTP request with the help of Babel and developed the backend by Webpack.
- Implemented Angular 5 component router for navigation and the services to connect the web application to back- end APIs.
- Proficiency in implementing the design to meet web standards (W3C) and worked on various browsers for cross- browser implementation.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 5.
- Worked on Angular 5 by consuming RESTful web services and used Angular 5 forms like template drive forms, modern driven forms to perform form validations both on server side and client side.
- Redesigned and implemented cross-device data representation tool using d3 and adaptive layouts.
- Implemented data capturing and storing in MongoDB and integrated APIs to get data in JSON format.
- Worked with modules like MongoDB and mongoose for database persistence using Node Js to interact with MongoDB.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous REST API calls to the server to fetch data and update the DOM.
- Created custom Angular directives for reusable components and developed user interface using Angular and bootstrap.
- For Responsive Web design used Bootstrap to build layouts and components like dropdown menus, navigation bar, alerts, and labels.
- Used Local Storage to store and retrieve insensitive user data during the transition between the different pages.
- Worked in Agile environment and actively participated in periodic scrum to discuss requirements and design.
Confidential - Albuquerque, NM
- Worked asFront-End Developer to develop rich interactive User Interface.Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Implementing and testing.
- Involved in design and development of User Interface using HTML 5, CSS 3, Twitter Bootstrap, and Angular 2.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Require.js and Node.js, D3.js which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Implemented Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) to allow secure web domains to exchange user authentication and authorization data.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium WebDriver using Java programming language.
- Developed Hybrid Application using API interactions to support different browsers and App’s (OS and Android)
- Designing, implementing and unit testing (Karma & Jasmine) on client-side.
- Developed cross-browser/platform pages using CSS media queries and Angular 2 to match design specs for complex page layouts while adhering to code standards.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable, and testable Angular modules, components and services to implement key functionalities.
- Created services with Angular 2 injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Designed Angular routes to tell the router whether it should allow navigation to a requested route base on JSON Web Tokens (JWT).
- Participating in SDLC/Agile life cycle which includes meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Implemented Angular 2 component router for navigation and the services to connect the web application to back- end APIs.
- Implemented Lazy Loading to improve the performance of loading data from the backend.
- Convert plain data to tree data format to present in front-end. Used Promise and Observable to deal with asynchronous issues.
- Interacting with API/services team to assure users information is displayed correctly.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and other team members in designing and implementing integrated enterprise solutions.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Created single page applications using Angular JS with MVC capability. Used Node.js for scalable server-side application.
- Used Angular JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Debugged the website using Chrome Developer's tools and hardcoded the API into script for getting the information about merchants using Node.js backed REST API.
- Responsible to write a few internal CLI modules, used to build the application; using the Commander NPM module; Grunt to build frontend assets & resources.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application.
- Taking advantage of the MVC pattern of the Angular JS framework to accomplish the single page application (SPA) and produce higher maintainability of the code.
- Integrated various jQuery plugins like token-input, moment, validator, dropdown.
- Designed CSS based page layouts that are cross-browser compatible and standards-compliant. Performing the different modules like login, search and download with tracking.
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing using Jasmine framework. Part of core development team JAVA/J2EE.
- Used GitHub version control system as a source repository to organize the code base.
- Involved in different phases of system implementation such as Front-End Research and Development, Integration, Bug Fixing and Launch & Maintenance.