- Proficient in developing the web content having the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and browser compatibility with W3C standards.
- Thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Experience in developing Responsive Web Design, Grid Framework Applications using Bootstrap.
- Expertise in using the DOM (Document Object model) for interacting objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents and has experience in Angular, Responsive design.
- Developing practice with jQuery in various UI widgets.
- Adapted Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks for developing web applications.
- Experience with developing and implementing responsive designs into web transactions and applications.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Developing web pages by using CSS processors such as SAAS
- Experience in multiple IDEs like Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code and Sublime text editor.
- Experienced in using Angular2 Template basics, Template directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services and Data Binding.
- Expertise in Client Side designing and validations using XML, HTML and Java Script.
- Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle process which includes designing, developing, testing and implementation.
- Utilized "agile" process to streamline development process with iterative development and that includes daily scrum with team.
- Quick learner and proficient in solving the technical issues in the project.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7, Linux, Ubuntu.
IDE: Visual Studio Code, Sublime text editor, Eclipse, and Notepad++
Markup Languages: HTML5, XML
Databases: Oracle 9/10g, My-SQL and SQL
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 5/6/7
Version Control: GIT and SVN
Confidential - Woonsocket, RI
Front end / UI Developer
- Designed and implemented the web application layout forms usingHTML5, CSS2/CSS3, Angular 11, Typescript, Bootstrap and DOM.
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept.
- Reusable UI components were created using react props and state to track the information within the components.
- Forms and events were handled by React and implemented using controlled components.
- Design and development of various front-end reusable components using ReactJS with Redux as state management library.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and Angular 11 resources.
- Development of UI components for data visualization
- Using Semantic-UI as the CSS framework for ease of styling
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked on Hooks in order to use state and other react features without writing a class.
- Used use State hook in order to add some local state to the functional component and Use Effect hooks for adding the ability to perform side effects from a function component.
- Working with angular 11 using Angular CLI, generated various components, routes, and services and structured the application code using Component based architecture.
- Using Mongo queries for optimizing the data fetching from MongoDB
- Using GitHub to maintain the repository.
- Working on Angular forms and controls in order to validate Input data.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Forms.
Confidential - PA
- Developed single page applications using Angular 11, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Responsible for ensuring the pattern consistency across all pages.
- Responsible for design and development of the web pages from mockups
- Responsible for the overall layout design, mockups and prototypes color scheme of the web site using HTML5, CSS3.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular.
- Created single Page Application with loading multiple views using route services and adding more user experience to make dynamic by using Angular framework.
- Created wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical elements for various web-based projects.
- Developed CSS3 to style page layouts, navigation, and page-loading spinner.
- Used Node Js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, etc.)
- Collaborating with designers and converting designs perfectly into web pages usingHTML5, CSS3.
- Collaborated with the front-end design team and back-end team and started converting the static files with the dynamic content with the data is retrieved from the database by the API calls.
Environment: Angular, HTML, CSS3, Web API, JSON.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
UI Frontend Developer
- As a UI Developer, assisting my team in developing Web-based application.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 modules, components, dependency injection etc.
- Integrated the service call with UI using http and resources which are substitutes for AJAX in angular.
- Using Big Bucket for version control.
- Created Template Driven Forms and Reactive Forms in Angular 2.
- Implemented Services to share logic across different components in Angular 2.
- Develop various screens for the front end using Redux and used various predefined components from NPM Node Package Manager).
- Involved in up gradation and maintenance of company's website to the new layout using the Grid orientation model Bootstrap framework.
- Extensively used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) along with RWD to apply different styles to the layouts for varying screen sizes and pixels.
- Involved in Agile/ SCRUM based approach to UI development.
- Used agile methodology and actively participated in Scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time.
- Followed Web 2.0 design features such as simplicity, fewer columns, separate top sections, fonts, simple navigation, logos, gradients, reflections and more.
- Worked with AngularJS Controllers, services, and Factory functions.
- Created UI templates for final look and feel using HTML and Dreamweaver.
- Designed and developed custom JQuery components for the front-end client-side validations.
- Used AJAX frameworks like JQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and also involved in performance tuning the website.
- Used jQuery plug-in for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Forms
- Involved in Dynamic form generation, Auto completion of forms, and user-validation functionalities using AJAX.
- Used to interact with Business Analyst and Business owner to give up the best designing features for the product users.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a single page application.
- Worked on JSON for representing data records over HTTP protocol using GET, PUT, POST, DELETE methods
- Used SVN as source control management tool.
- Interacted with the users and documented the System.
Environment: Angular, HTML, CSS3, Web API, JSON.