- Around 6 Years of professional experience in developing and designing User Interface for web applications.
- Worked on complete Agile Scrum Methodology and User Interface web development in accordance with requirements.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expert knowledge in designing SPA using AngularJS.
- Expertise in MV* (MVC, MVVM, MVW) frameworks like AngularJS along with Bootstrap
- Experience in third party libraries like NgPrime, Angular Material Design.
- Knowledge in Webpack, Gulp and Npm Scripts.
- Experience in UI Architecture design using Angular components. Thorough understanding of core concepts like Ng Modules, Services, Dependency Injection, and decorators.
- Good understanding of Design Patters, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Expertise knowledge in OOPS implementation, code consistency and code review.
- Unit testing of AngularJS components, services using karma - test- runner and Jasmine.
- Test Reports generation using Karma-Istanbul.
- Experience in implementing bestSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)techniques for designing webpages to validate the Https request and response of theREST APIusing Postman which are generated by thenode.jsand express.js.
- Experience in Responsive web design development.
- Extensively used AngularJS features, Directives, Filters, 2-way Data Binding, Services, Templates, Routing, MVC and Dependency Injection to build Single-Page-Applications in a clean and maintainable way.
- High level of expertise in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Proficient with CSS preprocessors including LESS SASS.
- Experience with applying web applications using AJAX, Plug-ins and JSON.
- Experience in working with third party APIs, Web Services.
- Excellent experience in REST and RESTful Web services.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the existing code using debugger tools like, Firebug, Chrome developer toolbar etc., and Able to identify problems in the initial stages and execute quick resolutions.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as TFS, GIT, JIRA and SVN.
- Excellent communication skills, team player, quick learner and self-motivated.
Database Systems: MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle7.x/8.x/9.x/10, DB2
IDE and Graphic Tools: Eclipse, Dreamweaver, Sublime Text, Photoshop, Fire Bug, Chrome Developer, Microsoft Visual Studio code
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, UML, Design Patterns
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla
Web/App. Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, RESTFUL, SOAP
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS, TFS, VSS
Testing: Unit Testing with Karma and Jasmine
Operating Systems: WINDOWS, UNIX, LINUX, Mac OS X
UI Developer/Angular Developer
- Define, Design, and deploy mobile solutions for clients by effectively utilizing available information and technical expertise.
- Work with partners and clients to identify and design appropriate mobile structures.
- Enhanced application performance by Angular9 Component based development in view of future Angular framework transitions.
- Implemented bestSearch Engine Optimization (SEO)techniques for designing webpages to validate the Https request and response of theREST APIusing Postman which are generated by theNode.jsand Express.js.
- Experience with creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both restful and SOA services.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as customer performs application tasks.
- Migrated an application developed in Angular 5 to Angular 9.
- Implemented Angular 9 custom Services to implement Dependency Injection used Pipes to transformations.
- Developed http requests using RxJs observables to communicate between server and client with Angular 9.
- Extensively used RxJS library to create observables, subjects and behavior subjects for communication between the components
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 8.
- Extensive experience in developing Microservices using Spring Boot.
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers.
- Developed the web application using HTML, CSS and AngularJS, handle, and database in SQL server.
- Experiences in using build/deploy tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and OpenShift for CI/CD Deployment for Microservices.
- Implemented spring boot Microservices to process the messages into the Kafka cluster setup.
- Setup full CI/CD pipelines so that each commit a developer makes will go through standard process of software lifecycle and gets tested well enough before it can make it to the production.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by angular 8.
- Worked on creation of components for routing and forms using the Angular-cli and Angular 8.
- Provide technical advice and be able to identify technical implications regarding development activities.
- Work closely with other developers, product managers, DevOps, and product support engineering teams to deliver development solutions.
- Understand client business needs and product requirements and translate those needs into system-level architectural properties
- Document workflows and relevant processes to execute continuous improvement plans.
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve technical issues and risks affecting delivery.
Environment: Angular 5/6/7/8/9, CSS3, HTML5, Oracle, PL/SQL, JDBC, Cassandra, JAVA,, UNIX, JMS, SOAP, REST, MQ Series, Web Sphere Application Server, Spring Framework, JSP, HTML, CSS, DOJO,, REST, Log back.
- The project operates on Agile project development cycle with Bi-weekly sprints, daily standup, retrospective sessions, and sprint planning.
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Designed and developed the agent portal using framework Angular 6/7 along with HTML5, CSS3, and TypeScript.
- The portal is made responsive using CSS3, preprocessors like SASS, Bootstrap, and media queries to support desktop and tablets.
- Written modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code in TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS using the latest web.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component based architecture provided by Angular4/6/7
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various API's, Swagger UI as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption. Handled various exceptions based on the response.
- Developed Angular service for static selection (refence) data in the Angular SPA’s run block.
- Worked on custom URL’s to land the user in the application.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Worked on customer’s cart including the add/remove items, save items in cart.
- Created a build process for different environments like develop, staging and production.
- Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing.
- Used Webpack to build TypeScript modules.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage.
- Generated the code coverage report using Istanbul.
- Used GIT for source control and JIRA for tracking purposes.
- Followed the coding standards, it makes for easier modification in future releases.
- User experience strategy focusing on future technologies and enterprise management systems.
- Designed and presented conceptual user experiences that combine physical and digital interactions.
- Visual explorations for enhancements to the core UI controls and components.
- Detailed wireframes and screen flows for interaction specifications.
- Created interfaces for cross-platform applications.
- Trend forecasting and insights analysis to develop principles for BlackBerry's next product portfolio.
- Storyboards for video production.
- Involved in designing the front-end applications using web technologies like HTML/HTML 5, XHTML, and CSS/CSS3.
- Maintained existing UI Applications and upgraded them using advanced web technologies
- Designed the user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3.
- Implemented date calendar using jQuery.
- Developed project's web page as Single Page Application (SPA) by using AngularJS.
- Created various controllers, views using MVC framework AngularJS.
- Designed services and factories and injected into various methods by using AngularJS.
- Designed customized filter techniques in the webpage using AngularJS.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Forms.
- Wrote jQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Define technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Used SVN for version control and JIRA for defect tracking.
- Involved in Agile process, monthly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application.
- Involved in requirement analysis & Client interaction.
- Developed the web application using Spring MVC Framework by implementing controller and backend service classes.
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Involved in Writing jQuery-based Ajax Requests using jQuery, get (URL, data, callback, type) or jQuery, Ajax and jQuery, post (URL, data, callback, type) and jQuery.
- Used jQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Contact with different customer for their requirements. And Modified code, as the customer needs.
- Consumed Web Services by implementing spring’s REST support to make the development of RESTful Web services.
- Written SQL Queries to interact with Oracle database.
- Successfully executed the entire test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.