- IT professional with around 7+ years’ experience In the field of IT with experience as a UI/React Js Developer with solid understanding of database Architecture, designing, development and installation of different modules and implementation of software applications using Java, J2EE technologies.
- Extensive experience in using Version Controller (BIT Bucket, GIT).
- Expert in using Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Developed several SPAS (Single Page Applications) using Angular.js.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Familiar with creating custom reusable ReactJS components library.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing website to the latest web standards.
- Proficient in using AJAX for implementing dynamic Web Pages where the content was fetched via API calls and updated the DOM.
- Experience in writing AngularJS code and familiar with jQuery libraries.
- Handled all the client-side validations, slide show, hide and show controls, dropdown menus and tab navigation using AngularJS.
- Designed front-end user interfaces with ReactJS by creating many components and modules.
- Experienced with implementing unique features of Bootstrap this includes responsive web design.
- Expertise with RDBMS concepts like Functions, Triggers, Stored Procedures, SQL, and PL/SQL Packages.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using Angular.
- Good knowledge in Core java, Collection framework and Multithreading.
- Hands-on experience with Web/Application servers (IBM WebSphere/Tomcat).
- Extensive knowledge of XML-based standards and protocols (such as WSDL and SOAP), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), development of XSD schemas and implementing both SOAP and REST web services.
- Worked with Relational Database Management Systems including Oracle, SQL Server and PL/SQL and have worked extensively on JDBC to connect to and access various remote database including Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server.
- Experience in using Maven for build automation.
- Experience on PostgreSQL
- Build and deployment automation through tools like Jenkins.
- Expertise in Unit testing with JUnit.
- Experience in Test Driven Development and Agile methodologies.
- Good experience in testing/building tools like Grunt, Jasmine, Karma and Jenkins.
- Experience with Grunt, Gulp and Bower modules of NodeJS.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio, Sublime Text Editor, Notepad++, Eclipse, WebStorm.
- Extensive experience working in both AGILE/SCRUM and SDLC based development environment and participating in SCRUM sessions that includes Analyzing, Designing and Coding.
- Experience in writing efficient, reusable, scalable code with minimal or no bugs.
IDE, Editors: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Net Beans IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio, Photoshop.
Database: Oracle 11g/12C, MS SQL Server, My SQL Server, DB2, MongoDB
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Bugzilla, Chrome Developer Tools.
Version Control: SVN, GIT, CVS
Web Servers: HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, Web Sphere, IIS.
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum.
Browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, Mac OS, Ubuntu.
Application Server: Apache, Tomcat.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr React Developer
- Added new features using React/Redux (RXJS)/Lodash for functionality of few modules.
- Implement server-side backend components using Java/JavaEE and Spring Boot
- Experienced in using Cordova Child Browser and Mobile Offline Player.
- Used Spring Boot Actuator to monitor and manage the application in production environment.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Implemented the application using Spring Boot Framework and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Used Micro service architecture with Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST and Apache Kafka message brokers and also worked with Kafka Cluster using Zookeeper.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Developed React Js pages, Web services calls and AJAX calls for the application
- Used in development of the web application to bind the data/model that is being retrieved from a database through services provided in a controller to the view using scope.
- Used React Js in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- CSS styles were developed in order to preserve the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Responsible for design and development of web pages from mock-ups (PSD).
- Developed user interface by using the React Js, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React Js.
- Deployed Spring Boot based micro services onDocker containersusingAmazon ECSand usedDocker Hubfor registering theDocker images.
- Experienced in working withreduxarchitecture using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked in using React Js components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Build React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React Js and FLUX architecture for internal teams’ productivity use.
- Created Reusable Components inReact.jswithReduxarchitecture to implement the business logic.
- Experienced in React Js and working with React Flux architecture.
- Working with React Router for developing Single Page Applications SPAs.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React Js
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React -Draggable thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Used Firebug for debugging and for element styling.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Mongo DB for the application on devices.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the project status.
- Used web-based GIT repository manager with issue tracking features.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Made the application responsive using Bootstrap and CSS Media Queries.
- Worked with CSS Icons, CSS Pseudo-class, CSS Pseudo-element, CSS Image Sprites, CSS background and CSS3 Shadows to give some additional effects.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility issues and hence worked on different browsers like Google chrome, Internet explorer, Firefox and safari.
- Involved in implementing Queries to the backend MongoDB database using Http service to fetch JSON contract.
- Experienced in implementing CRUD database operation on such as MongoDB.
- Worked with Bit Bucket for recording the progress and later for version control.
- Used Jasmine and Karma as end-to-end testing tools for debugging and software quality insurance.
- Worked with Business Analysts for requirement gathering and requirement analysis.
- Created Use cases, ER diagrams and user flow control.
- Involved in documentation by writing the technical documents for the project. Also, part of the presentation team to the company's executives.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr React Js Developer
- Developed the application for responsive to different screen resolutions using Bootstrap and CSS3 media quires.
- Worked onReactJS Virtual Dom andReactviews, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Used JIRA as the bug tracking system to track and maintain the history of bugs/issues on everyday basis.
- Maintained backups and restore activities for Subversion (SVN), Jenkins.
- Experience with centralized version control system such as Subversion (SVN) and distributed version control system such as Git.
- Configure Subversion (SVN) repositories to utilize a post-commit hook which notifies Jenkins that a build needs to start.
- Worked in usingReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Redux concept.
- Incorporated React Hooks with gradual adoption
- Used ReactJScomponents, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- UsedReactJsin components like JSX, creatingReactcomponents.
- Developed user interface by using theReactJs, Flux for SPA development.
- Create Responsive Web Pages using Bootstrap and also Media queries to support various smart devices.
- Developed HTML interfaces with an understanding of UI design principles and object-oriented program.
- Created multiple TypeScript modules to manage written codes in project.
- Good Experience in React Js for creating interactive UI’s using one-way data flow, Virtual DOM.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various.
- Bound the data to the different views after fetching the JSON formatted data from back-end web services by consuming AJAX calls.
- Customized forms in Microsoft Dynamics CRM using React Js.
- Used React JS for templating for faster compilation and developing reusable components with well-defined interfaces.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Involved to implement various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and redux library.
- Identified reusable components for web app.
- Using React TSX for templating faster compilation and developing reusable components.
- Implement inline styling using React Styled Components and working on storybook to showcase the components being developed to be reused.
- Worked on a Redux-saga and Redux middleware library, that is designed to make handling side effects in our Redux app nice and simple.
- Used MongoDB to store user data.
- Implemented React container and presentational components (as Stateless and Functional components when applicable).
- Created tagging standards for proper identification and ownership ofEC2 instancesand other AWS resources.
- Created environment on AWS platform, AWS Hadoop EMR cluster, Kafka Cluster, Cassandra Clusters and implemented system alerts onData Dog.
- Involved in performing application deployment toAWSElasticBeanStack environment.
- Automated AWS components like EC2 instances, Security groups, ELB, RDS, IAM through AWS Cloud information templates.
- Created a Continuous Delivery process to include support building of Docker Images and publish into a private repository- Nexus v3
- Containerized all the Ticketing related applications -Spring Boot Java and Node.jsapplications using Docker.
- Trained staff on effective use ofJenkins, Docker, GitLab and Kubernetes
- Container management using Docker by writingDocker filesand set up the automated build on Docker HUB and installed and configured Kubernetes.
- Creating Lambda function to automate snapshot back up on AWS and set up the scheduled backup.
- AWS server provisioning using Chef Recipes.
- UsedAWSLambda to manage the servers and run the code in theAWS.
- Worked with JSON for data exchange between client and server.
- Involved in User Interface, which is generally testing the graphical user interfaces, how the user interacts with the application, testing application elements like fonts, layouts, buttons, images, colors etc.
Confidential, Mexica, TX
Sr. React Developer
- Built the Responsive UI screens using HTML 5, CSS 3 and twitter Bootstrap.
- Responsible for converting designed mock-ups to HTML pages using HTML5, CSS and jQuery.
- Used React JS for building composable and reactive user interfaces.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and Redux library.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application.
- Experience in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Involved in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Worked withCSSpre - processors likeLESS, SASS/SCSS
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Used Redux for the higher order decoration for wrapping each component with UI state and actions.
- Hands on experience with the CSS preprocessors like SASS, SCSS and LESS. Followed Bootstrap-grid system to develop Responsive widgets.
- Massive re-design of client site from HTML form handling to cleaner Redux-Form.
- Migrated content from existing website to a new, database driven website; utilized in house Content Management System.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Node JS.
- Stored project related commands in package JSON using Node JS.
- Involved in migrating the whole code base from Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.0 and created Reactive forms using Angular 2 .0 for proper form validation.
- Developed Applications in java-based UI with in Angular 2.0 frame work and node js, integrated with type script.
- Assessed the maturity and guided the team on self-organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Created RESTful Web service for updating customer data sent from external systems.
- Developed and Deployed RESTful Web Services implementing Http methods like put, get, post, and delete in WebLogic.
- Wrote JUnit test cases for testing the Business layer and the service layer.
Confidential, Redwood City, CA
UI/React Js Developer
- Created single page application structure with multiple modules using Angular6 and Typescript.
- Responsible in transforming the wireframes and mockups to develop web pages.
- Implemented Angular4 features like components, directives, pipes, services and adopted new features from Angular6 in our application.
- Developed new Angular Components which can be reused.
- Developed new models using HTML and C SS.
- Configured AWS Multi Factor AuthenticationinIAMto implement 2 step authentication of user's access using Google Authenticator and AWS Virtual MFA.
- Built S3 buckets and managed policies forS3buckets and used S3 bucket and Glacier forstorageandbackupon AWS.
- For the data communication between various components used Input, output, directives and shared services.
- For the better user navigation between the components used routing feature using router module.
- Implemented Template Driven Forms and Model Driven Forms including Form controls and custom form validations in the application.
- Created Custom Directive for Type ahead search facility using RXJS and Angular which can be attached in any input field.
- Installed and configured Apache Tomcat5.5/6.0 and configured SSL with it.
- Configured Apache web server with Apache Tomcat using the plug-in mod jk.
- Investigation of issues found in the production environment. Apache Tomcat configuration and support for other teams within IT.
- Used open-source library like Angular material to create customized components.
- Used NgRx store to setup an immutable data structure and makes consistent applications on top of Angular.
- Working withTypeScriptfeatures. Used Babel, web pack with babel presets.
- Configured environments in Atom sphere and configured Atom cloud & Atom/Molecule local to each environment.
- Ensuring whether the production atom or Production Molecule is in an online state. If atom goes offline, then restarting that particular atom or molecule.
- Implemented the Lazy Loading of the modules to optimize the overall application speed.
- Implemented TDD (Test Driven Development) approach by using testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma.
- Well experienced in checking cross-browser compatibility for different versions of IE, chrome, Firefox, Safari.
- Used component-based architecture to develop reusable Angular4 components.
- Used Bootstrap 4 to style the web pages and make the application responsive.
- Used CSS SASS preprocessor and created various mixins, variables, custom fonts and directives.
- Used GIT for version controlling systems.
- Worked in Agile methodology, two weeks Sprint and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time.
Front End Developer/ UI Developer
- Developed SQL and PL/SQL scripts for save and execute phases date to retrieve and save to Oracle.
- Interacted with the clients to get site - specific requirements and perform analysis and design for client specific requirements.
- Designed and developed web pages using with HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, CSS3, Ajax, based on the W3C standards and Web 2.0.
- Built Angular 4/2 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture.
- Implemented Angular 4/2 component router for navigation, Angular 4/2 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs made use of ES6 features.
- Generated responsive data tables using with Bootstrap grid system.
- Implemented Angular, Bootstrap, LESS, and many jQuery plugins wrapped in Angular directives.
- Used Nodejs for adding dependencies to project.
- Wrote application-level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON by using RXJS Observables.
- Involved in writing Client-side Scripts using Java Scripts and Server-Side scripts using Java Beans and used Servlets for handling the business.
- Coded complicate Java programs based on design documents in the form of UML class diagrams.
- Configured typescript application through tsconfig file for various purposes like transpiling, debugging, tracing, generating separate folder for distributable etc.
- Used Filters to change modify data.
- Committed code change into repository by using version control tool Git.
- Implement Services to store shared data between sibling Components and inject in to it for passing data purpose.
- Transfer data between parent and child Components by using @Input and @Output.
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to import and applications.
- Worked with task runners like Gulp in deploying and testing the application.
- Knowledge in creating Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Interact with other developers and end users to design and implement new features throughout the framework.
Front End Developer/ UI Developer
- Developed UI using Asynchronous validation for the fast and user-friendly access using AJAX.
- Worked with complete redesigns of a daily events website and focused on improving readability, utility, and overall User experience (UX).
- Followed Agile Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Used Maven and Jenkins for Build Automation Process.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Used SOAP in the implementation of Web services.
- Wrote and implemented scripts to enhance user experience and integrated scripts and backend services with the Grunts and Node JS.
- Merged frontend tools with the help of GRUNT for vibrant plugins.
- Interfaced with third-party vendors to customize UI/UX solutions.
- Responsible for writing Unit tests for services, controllers & directives and used Karma to run the tests.
- Further tasks include management of MySQL database and all other required tables.
- Developed web applications and created dynamic websites using PHP.