- Over 5 years of experience as a Web/ApplicationDeveloperand analytical programming with strong expertise in Python.
- Experience in analysis, design, and development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of various web applications usingPython.
- Hands on experience in developing web applications implementing Model View Control architecture using Django, Flask web application frameworks.
- Designed and Developed RESTful web services and APIs using Python Flask, Django.
- Good knowledge of web services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Worked on full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), architecting scalable platforms, Object Oriented Programming, Database Design and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with Requests, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, and Pandas, python libraries during development lifecycle.
- Proficient with automation/configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef and SaltStack.
- Solid background in Object - Oriented analysis in developing frontend and backend frameworks using various design patterns.
- Knowledge on Open Stack Environment Implementation and the architecture using API to integrate between multiple utilities storage, monitoring, computing, authentication & authorization.
- Experience working with notebook technologies like Jupyter and open-source distribution Anaconda.
- Hands on Experience with various Python Integrated environments like NetBeans, PyCharm, Eclipse & Visual Studio.
- Worked with Jenkins and Enterprise GitHub.
- Experience with creating complexSpotfireDashboards, maintaining the existing dashboards, reports, and administration activities.
- Experience with Implementing Data warehouse solutions in AmazonRedshift, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Extensive knowledge in development of web-based applications using Python, JAVA, HTML, XML, KML, CSS, DHTML, Java Script, Json, Angular JS and jQuery.
- Worked on loading and transforming large sets of structured, semi structured, and unstructured data using Hadoop, Bigdata concepts.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries (T-SQL, PL/SQL programming), tables, view, functions, triggers, stored procedures using relational databases like MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle.
- Experienced in NoSQL technologies like Cassandra, Mongo DB.
- Experienced on JSON based REST Web services and Amazon Web Services (AWS) Such as EC2, Lambda, ELB, Amazon SQS, VPC and cloud watch.
- Working knowledge on Kubernetes to deploy scale, load balance, and manage Docker containers with multiple namespace versions.
- Understanding of protocols/technologies HTTP, LDAP, JDBC, SSL, Servlet/JSP, SQL, HTML, XML
- Good knowledge on IBM WebSphere Application Deployment and maintenance of an application-on-Application Server using clusters concept and IBM Tivoli Monitoring.
- Experience in working with application server Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, and WebSphere.
- Good Experience in Linux Shell Scripting and implementing PEP8 coding standards.
- Proficient with Agile project management tools such as JIRA, Version One.
- Knowledge in Data mining and Data warehousing using ETL Tools and Proficient in Building reports and dashboards in Tableau (BI Tool).
- Excellent analytical debugging, problem solving, optimization and testing skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills, efficient time management and organization skills, ability to handle multiple tasks and work well in a team environment.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Ubuntu, Solaris, Windows and MacOS
Programming Languages: Python, PL/SQL, Java, CSS, HTML, Java Script, C++, C#, PHP, Shell Scripting
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server and PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
Tools: PyTest, Selenium, Jenkins, Web Builder, PyCharm, PL/SQL, Spyder, Visual Studio, Visio, IBM Websphere, R-Studio, Maven, MapReduce, Mahout
Python Frameworks: Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib, Django, Pyramid, Flask
Web Server: Web Logic, Web Sphere, Apache Tomcat, JBOSS.
Defect Tracking: JIRA and VersionOne
Cloud services: AWS, Microsoft Azure.
Repositories: Git, Heroku, BitBucket
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, RAD
Network: TCP/IP, HTTPS/HTTP
Web Technologies: CSS, HTML5, JS, JQuery, REST, SOAP, JSON, Django, NodeJS, Angular, MVC, JSP, Servlets, XML, Ajax, Dom.
TCP/IP Protocols: DNS, HTTP, DHCP, FTP, SMTP, TCP, UDP, ICMP, ARP, NAT, LDAP
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Python Django Developer
- Designed and developed the server module and resolved issues and responsible for its enhancements.
- Architected and developed Python and Django for the backend development and front-end application using React, Webpack, Redux, and ES6/7 and PostgreSQL for the database.
- Involve in web applications development using Django/Python, .NET/C#, Flask/Python, and Node.js, Angular.js, ember.js, jQuery, Ajax while using HTML/CSS/JS for server-side rendered application.
- Worked on Django ORM module for signing complex queries.
- Developed Bash and Python scripts/code for migrating SFTP user accounts, data from chef-based managed system to UI.
- Designed and developed Python modules to migrate/move content from NFS based storage to OpenStack Swift and merging containers within OpenStack base.
- Defined different Django API profiling techniques for faster rendering information.
- Used Ansible, Vagrant, and Docker for managing the application environments.
- Worked with Splunk for testing the performance and debugging server level problems.
- Used ReactJS in components like JSX, creating React components, Virtual DOM, React Props, Lifecycle methods, working with the React States and Events.
- Leveraged AWS Redshift to query data directly into Amazon S3 Data Lake to easily integrate data sources.
- Deployed AWS Lambda code from Amazon S3 buckets and created a Lambda Deployment function and configured it to receive events from S3 bucket.
- Develop single page application by using Angular JS backed by MongoDB and NodeJS.
- Built Single Page Applications (SPA), Responsive Web Design (RWD) UI, Rich Restful Service Applications, and HTML Wireframes using HTML 5 Grid Structures/Layouts, CSS 3 Media Queries, Ajax, AngularJS and Boot strap.
- Migrating the Django database from SQLite to My SQL to Postgre SQL with complete data integrity and Designed, developed, and deployed CSV Parsing using the big data approach on AWS EC2.
- Developed Restful Micro Services using Flask and Django and deployed on AWS servers using EBS and EC2.
- Implemented the application using Python Spring IOC (Inversion of Control), Django Framework and handled the security using Python Spring Security.
- Installed and configured pyBuilder for application builds and deploying it.
- Automate different workflows, which are initiated manually withPython scriptsandUNIX shell scripting.
- Generate Python Django forms to record data of online users and used PyTest for writing test cases.
- Developed views and templates with Django view controller and template to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Developed Microservices by creating REST APIs and used them to access data from different suppliers and to gather network traffic data from servers.
- Worked on Django and RabbitMQ queues.
- Used Circle CI for continuous integration and delivery platform over GIT.
- Used Django Migrations for designing and expanding of the database.
- Automated most of the daily task using python scripting.
- Involved in the CI/CD pipeline management for managing the weekly releases.
- Developed Bash and Python scripts to automate different monitoring, deployment and data Management tasks.
- Worked on Jira for managing the tasks and improving the individual performance.
- Troubleshoot and debug the issues occur in customer production and POC environments.
- Making recommendations to the team in terms of appropriate testing techniques, shared testing tasks.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Full stack Python Developer
- Used Django framework for application development.
- Involved in building database Model, APIs and Views utilizing Python, in order to build an interactive web-based solution.
- Assisted in reduction of cost and optimization of supplier selection for the CRM Applications.
- Provide a command line interface and XML based outputs for integration into existing build infrastructure.
- Involved in front end and utilized Boot strap and Angular.js for page design and using the advanced python packages like NumPy, SciPy for various sophisticated numerical and scientific calculations.
- Used Graphical User Interface Testing and API driven Testing.
- Used several Python libraries like wxPython, NumPy and matPlotLib.
- Using features that support complex data structures, first class functions by using PERL.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using Python on Django Web Framework.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using Python.
- Developed Views and Templates with Django view controller and template language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Developed Python batch processors to consume and produce various feeds.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- Developing, design and implementation of the new API endpoints as a part of high-volume external web app, that provided critical connectivity channel for distributed functionality and increase system cohesion keeping manageable code complexity.
- Used Pandas to put the data as time series and tabular format for east timestamp data manipulation and retrieval.
- Developed Bash and Python scripts to monitor services like Zookeeper, Storm, MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Worked with R&D team to design and develop specifications for implementing different use cases from customers.
- Implemented integration of Meridian with ServiceNow successfully working with developers providing them necessary REST API calls and scripts for testing.
- Designed and developed data management system using PostgreSQL.
- Created Python and Bash tools to increase efficiency of call center application system and operations, data conversion scripts, REST, JSON and CRUD scripts for API Integration.
Environment: Python, Django, Java Script, HTML, Angular JS, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, XML, CSS, SQL, MySQL, Bootstrap, Restful Web Services, Beautiful Soup, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Linux, PyCharm.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintenance of the website.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules using PHP/Python.
- Designed and developed data management system using MySQL.
- Rewrite existing Java modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Worked on web-scraping the WebPages and used modules like urllib2, Beautiful Soup and pandas.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and loaded the data in database.
- Used Python libraries such NumPy, SciPy, Matplotlib and Pandas.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using NumPy.
- Generated property list for every application dynamically using python.
- Creating unit test/regression test framework for existing code
- Created a Test Automation Framework with Selenium for test automation process.
- Using Subversion version control tool to coordinate team-development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting of web application.
Jr. Python Developer
- Created and Reviewed UML diagrams.
- Implementation of Spring MVC Framework for development.
- Involved in analysis and development of admin tool and entitlement solution for user administration.
- Closely worked with Architect team to finalize and POC various technical and functional solutions needed in the project.
- Has done the code review and emphasized on better algorithm and design.
- Developed web services for the backend and to validate and save the KYC data.
- Used RESTful Services
- Involved in web service integration with various other systems like CED MW, RSE, LDAP, KYC Services, Code pick list services etc.
- Used Hudson to build the applications
- Wrote core java libraries to be used by other components.
- Prototyped the SOA - BPM implementation for AML workflow.
- Worked on Oracle 9i Database