Full Stack Developer Resume
- Focused on accomplishing challenging development goals under strict deadlines. Analytical and resourceful problem - solver wif disciplined approach and skill in producing clean, robust code, quality, and maintainable code.
- Angular 10
- .Net Core
- .Net Framework
- MVC Razor
- Requirements gathering
- Critical thinking
Full Stack Developer
Confidential | Waltham, MA
- Working on multiple projects on Retail and Commercial domain and architecture, by using Visual Studio 2017/19 and .Net framework 4.7.2/.Net Core.
- Worked wif business stakeholders for the application and provided technical insight to business analyst to complete the application functional specification.
- Developed modules by applying OOPS techniques and solid principles to leverage dependency injection and separation of concerns.
- Good knowledge of different design patterns such as Singleton, Mediator, Repository, Factory, Abstract Factory patterns.
- Involved in Unit Testing and maintaining code quality wif refactoring.
- Good knowledge in designing Restful API, CORS and caching techniques.
- Implemented Repository pattern on top of Service layer to design Restful API along wif Microsoft Dependency Injection and Auto mapper.
- Used LINQ to retrieve information from the XML, JSON data files and various other data source.
- Created UI components using Angular 9 and typescript, utilize RXJS, @Input, @Output, HTTP Interceptor, Route Guard, Reactive Module.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential | St Louis, MO
- Collaborate wif project development team and business team during the development lifecycle.
- Prepared design and installation documents for the system and worked on the process improvement of core modules/functionalities to make process more effective.
- Developed MVC pages, Layout pages, user controls, WCF, Web APIs, and DLLs using ASP.NET and jQuery.
- Used third party components ABCPDF for handling various I9 Form data collection requirement.
- Involved in development of data access, business and application layer using LINQ, C#.NET and Asp.NET. Designed, developed, and enhanced the application in .Net Framework.
- Version controlled by using Microsoft TFS and handled the release management for the project in different environments.
- Involved in the code reviews, test case reviews and gave feedback on various design aspects and implemented and tested the security features at the application/services/database part.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Documentation, Support for entire application, documented the User Manual
Full Stack Web Developer
Confidential | Houston, TX
- Involved in the system designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting application software that is delivered on time
- Created email newsletters for listings, information, news, or client generation using ASP.NET, C#, WCF, Web Services.
- Designed and implemented different web forms using different ASP.NET Server controls.
- Created Tables, Stored procedures and Functions, triggers using SQL Server database.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL server.
- Used Microsoft TFS for the source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Evaluated the system failures, bugs, systemic problems, Interaction issues, and hardware and report on necessary steps.
- Worked wif support team to evaluate complex customer problem, identify root causes, and derive resolutions.
Full Stack Developer
Confidential | Blue Ash, OH
- Gatheird customer software requirements and developed related software applications and programs.
- Designed and developed .NET web components using ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Entity Framework, JSON, jQuery.
- Designed and developed various business logic using C# wif OOPS implementation
- Designed and created database objects such as tables, stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers, and indexes.
- Designed and Implemented SSIS package to extract, transform and Load (ETL) data operations from multiple systems to SQL Server.
- Developed/Consumed various web services which can be consumed by the application and other systems.
- Participated and worked on the performance tuning of the applications and worked closely wif the team to improve the application performance.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes