Sr. Python Developer Resume
- Skilled Knowledge about MVT architecture of Django Framework.
- Expertise in Web Development using Django web framework.
- Developed web applications, RESTful web services and APIs using Python, Flask, Django.
- Good knowledge of web services with protocols SOAP, REST.
- Working knowledge of Python ORM libraries including Django ORM, SQL Alchemy.
- Involved using automations, using Python like Reports, Data Migrations.
- Experience as a software devops engineer with proficiency inPython/DjangoandAWS developmentfor back - end as well asTypescript/Angularfor front-end
- Perform Unit Testing and System Integration Testing of the newly developed functionality in Python.
- Knowledge on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodologies.
- Good experience in Redis cache.
- Proficiency in writing SQL queries (T-SQL, PL/SQL programming), tables, view, functions, triggers, stored procedures using relational databases like MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle. Experienced in NoSQL technologies like Cassandra, Mongo DB.
- Exposure to installing, configuring, modifying, testing and deploying applications with AWS.
- Experience in automating the AWS cloud using boto3.
- Worked on Custom APIs/Web services development using PHP. Integrated Google APIs/Client APIs with the application.
- Gained experience with handling incoming Webhooks using PHP. Experienced with Email/SMS service providers with the applications using PHP.
- Profound Knowledge on Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Hands on Experience in Scheduling workers by use Cron jobs, Task scheduler in Linux and Windows
- Good Debugging skills in both client and server side.
- Experience in handling various backend data sources like MySQL, Oracle, XML Data source and JSON Data source.
- Good experience in using software tools like Git, Bitbucket, SVN, SourceTree, Heroku and Jenkins.
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and Scrum-Master duties of planning and prioritizing work for team.
- Proficient in using IDEs like PyCharm, IntelliJ, Sublime Text, Eclipse, Visual Studio, PHP Storm.
- Being an open-source enthusiast, I have a regular tendency to learn new programming languages and frameworks.
Web Framework: Django, Pyramid, Flask, Webapp2, Angular
Cloud Computing Platform: AWS.
Database: MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle (8i, 9i, 10g, 11g), MongoDB
Big Data Technologies: Hadoop, MapReduce, and Spark
Operating Systems: Servers UNIX/Linux, Ubuntu, Windows, Apache Tomcat, Utilities Git, MS Visio, MS Office, Notepad++
Other tools: MySQL Workbench, Argos, WordPress
Version Control: Subversion (SVN), GitHub, Bitbucket
IDEs: PyCharm, IntelliJ, Sublime, Eclipse, Visual Studio, PHP Storm, NetBeans
Methodologies: Waterfall, Spiral, Agile
Sr. Python Developer
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC) of tracking the requirements, gathering, analysis, detailed design, development, system testing and user acceptance testing.
- Actively involved in developing the methods for Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD) in Active Record.
- Developed entire frontend and backend modules usingPython on Django Web Framework by implementing MVC architecture.
- Rewrite existing Python/Flask module to deliver certain format of data. Created script in python for calling REST APIs.
- Deployed Django web application in Apache webserver and carpathia cloud web deployment.
- Designed and developed variousAngular 2components(ngModule),services(observable/promises),directivesand Pipes usingTypeScript.
- Developed Python code to gather the data from HBase and designs the solution to implement using PySpark.
- Developed PySpark code to mimic the transformations performed in the on-premise environment.
- Used Celery as task queue and RabbitMQ, Redis as messaging broker to execute asynchronous tasks.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot Red Hat Enterprise Linux. Well-versed in AWS Elastic Beanstalk for application deployments and operated on AWS lambda with Amazon kinesis.
- Worked on a large scale distributed computing environment, monitoring data nodes to prioritize jobs for processing functions.
- Written various AWS Lambda services for Automating the process of taking EBS Snapshots every day in production environment on the cloud.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL connector and MySQL db package to retrieve information.
- Generated Python Django Forms to record data of online users.
- Created Typescript controllers for the different pages in the views using Typescript.
- Developed Wrapper in Python for instantiating multi-threaded application.
- Deployed and monitored scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS).
- Designed and managed API system deployment using fast http server and Amazon AWS architecture and automated AWS S3 data upload / download using python scripts.
- Implemented monitoring and established best practices around using elastic search.
- Generated graphical reports using python package Numpy and MatplotLib.
- Implemented task object to interface with data feed framework and invoke database message service setup and update functionality.
- Deployed and administered many MySQL RDS instances, PostgreSQL RDS instance and MSSQL database on EC2 server.
- Used PostgreSQL for storing and retrieving JSON format data that need to be displayed on Google maps API. Good knowledge in AngularJS and Responsive Design.
- Designed and implemented a tool called netconf (Network configuration) which automatically configures network switches by parsing XML files.
- Managed code versioning with GitHub, Bit Bucket and deployment to staging and production servers.
- Performed efficient delivery of code based on principles of Test Driven Development (TDD) and continuous integration to keep in line with Agile Software Methodology principles.
Confidential, Portland, OR
Sr. Python Developer
- Worked in comprehending and examining the client's business requirements.
- UsedDjango frameworksandPythonto builddynamic webpages.
- Developed tools for monitoring and notification usingPython.
- Enhanced the application by usingHTMLandJava scriptfor design and development.
- Used data structures like directories, tuples, object-oriented class based inheritance features for making complex algorithms of networks.
- CreatedPHP/MySQLback-end for data entry from Flash and worked in tandem with the Flash developer to obtain the correct data through query string
- Used Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with Amazon EC2 to deploy project into AWS.
- Developed single page applications using Angular, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap
- Involved in designing databaseModel, API's, Views using python to build an interactiveweb-based solution.
- GeneratedPython DjangoForms to record data of online users.
- Implemented Data tables toadd, delete, updateanddisplaypatient records and policy information using PyQt.
- Implemented a module to connect and view the status of anApache Cassandra instanceusingpython.
- DevelopedMVCprototype replacement of current product withDjango.
- Improved theData Securityand generated report efficiently by caching and reusing data.
- Deployed project into Amazon web services (AWS) using amazon elastic bean stalk.
- Managed datasets usingPanda data framesandMYSQL. Queried the database queries usingPython-MySQLconnector and retrieved information usingMySQLdb.
- Recorded the online users' data usingPython Djangoforms and implemented test case usingPytest.
- Developed the application using theTestDriven methodologyand designed the unit tests usingPython Unit test framework.
- Createdweb applicationprototype usingjQueryandAngular JS.
- Deployed the project intoHerokuusingGIT versioncontrol system,
- Maintained and updated the application in accordance to the clientele's requirement
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Developed views and templates with Python and Django's view controller and templating language to create a user-friendly website interface.
- Managed datasets using Panda data frames and MySQL, queried MYSQL database queries from python using Python-MySQL.
- Used GIT for the version control and deployed project into AWS.
- Enhance legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Developed views and templates with Python OOD to create a user-friendly Website interface.
- Used REST based microservices with REST template based on RESTful APIs and designed, developed the UI for the client.
- Developing server-based web application to determine patient journey using Flask.
- Involved in preparing engineering specification with OOA and OOD.
- Refactor Python/Django modules to deliver certain format of data.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL.
- Built the web application by using Python, Django, AWS, J2EE, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle 10g and MongoDB.
- Image manipulation backend services for real time use as RESTful API.
- Automated the existing scripts for performance calculations using Numpy and SQL alchemy.
- Performed debugging and troubleshooting the web applications using Git as a version-controlling tool to collaborate and coordinate with the team members.
- Worked no Confidential Web Services (AWS) Cloud services such as EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, Cloud Watch, and Elastic Load Balancer.
- Development of Python APIs to dump the structures in the Processor at the failure point for debugging.
- Worked on Application servers like WebLogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Used Django Database API's to access database objects.
- Worked on MySQL to do extract, update the data using DML commands.
- Developed and executed various MySQL database queries from python using python -MySQL connector and MySQL database package.
- Wrote python scripts to generate SQL queries.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Expanded website functionality, using Flask framework in Python to control the web application logic
- Built automation script usingConfidential API and Python BeatifulSoupto scrape data from social network and other websites using Python.
- Exchanged data with SQL database and NoSQL databasesuch asMongoDB
- Conducted Big Data analyticsusingHadoop MapReduce.
- Generated data-driven reports, data visualization usingTableau
- Designed front end and backend of the application usingPythononDjango Web Framework.
- Used HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSONdesigned and developed the user interface of the website.
- Developed views and templates withDjangoview controller and template Language to create a user-friendlywebsite interface.
- Develop consumer based features using Django,HTMLandTest Driven Development(TDD).
- Developed Python web services for processingJSONand interfacing with the Data layer.
- Used GIT version control and deployed project toHeroku.
- Increased the speed of pre-existing search indexes throughDJango ORM optimizations.
Confidential, Franklin Lakes, NJ
- Responsible for gathering requirements, system analysis, design, development, testing and deployment.
- Participated in the complete SDLC process.
- Created business Logic using Python/flask.
- Created database using MySQL, wrote several queries to extract data from database.
- Wrote Python routines to log into the websites and fetch data for selected options.
- Involved in writing application-level code to interact with API's, web services using JSON.
- Using subversion control tool to coordinate team development.
- Responsible for debugging and troubleshooting the web application.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes