- Around 8 years of experience in Information Technology development and 4+ years’ experience in iOS application development using XCode, Objective C, Swift, C++ and Cocoa Touch Framework. (Mainly Objective C 4+ Years’ experience and Swift inversions 2.0 & 3.0 beginning a Course with Version 4.2, 1+ years’ experience not much projects)
- Mobile Developer of top mobile applications for iPhone and iPad for various clients worldwide within different domain such as retail, software development and banking organizations
- Extensive experience in application development and integrating with various databases and Client - Server applications
- Worked on AV Foundation, Core Location, Core Graphics, Core Animation, Quartz core, Address Book, and many other third party frameworks
- Developed iOS applications using Objective-C, Swift, Xcode including but not limited to Cocoa Touch, Foundation, UIKit, MapKit, EventKit, CoreLocation, Core Graphics, Core Data, SQLite, .Net 3.5 Compact Frameworks.
- Experience developing UI for different screen sizes using Xcode, Auto Layout, Instrument and interface builder.
- Good experience on NSOperation Queue, Threads GCD and Blocks to perform multi-threaded development
- Involved in Object Oriented analysis/Design & Design patterns including MVC across the apps
- Strong knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes requirement analysis, designing, implementing, debugging, fixing and maintaining the software
- Good comprehension of Memory Management in Objective-C using Instruments to fine-tune the app performance and memory management.
- Good knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process, which includes requirement analysis, designing, implementing, debugging, testing, fixing and maintaining applications
- Experience in developing and consuming SOAP & REST web services using XML and XSD
- Experience in Customized Views, TableViews, TabBars, ScrollBars and NavigationBars
- Some knowledge with databases such as MS SQL Server, SQLite for managing tables, views, functions, triggers and packages.
- Experience in SVN, GIT, Stash and GIT interfaces like GitKraken&SourceTree; also worked with Visual Studio, TFS to track project status and bug tracking.
- Experience with multiple life cycle methodologies and design methods like Agile, Scrum and Sprint.
- Excellent communication, organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong commitment to organizational work ethics, value based decision-making and managerial skills
- Highly motivated enthusiast, fast learner, eager to meet new challenges and quickly grasp new technologies, skills, concepts, and ideas
iOS Applications: Objective-C, Swift and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices in Xcode Interface builder-UIKit, Mapkit, Cocoa touch, Core Data.
Operating Systems: MAC OS 10.5/10.6/10.7, iOS (iPad & iPhone Applications), Android, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, UNIX
Architectures: Creational (Singleton), Structural (MVC, MVP)
Persistence Methods: Core Data, NSUserDefaults, Keychain, File Manager (Plist), SQLite
Dependency Manager: CocoaPods
Web Technologies: REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS3
IDE: Xcode, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans, Microsoft Office Suites
Development Models/ Patterns: MVC, Scrum/Agile, SVN, GIT, Bitbucket, SourceTree, GitKraken
External Frameworks: AFNetworking, Alamofire,Label Text Label,Action Button, JWT, SwiftyJson, Mantle, SWReveal View Controller, Firebase.
Security: AES256, PKCS12
Operating Systems: IOS 8.x, IOS 9.x, IOS 10.x, IOS 11.x, IOS 12.x, MAC OSX El capitan, High Sierra, Mojave
Swift, Objective-C: Classes, Structures, Enums, URLSession, URLrequest, JSONDecoder, Blocks,Optionals, Generics, Concurrency, Completion Handler, Protocols, Delegates, NSNotification Center, Extensions, Categories, API (Frameworks) development, Static libraries.
CocoaTouchUIKit: Core Location, MapKit, UIKit, Interface Builder, StoryBoard, XIB, Auto Layout, IBoutlets, UILabel, UIButton, UISearchBar, UI SegementedControll, UIDatePicker, UITextField, UIView, UIView Controller, StackView, UIImageView, UIScrollView, UITableView, UITableView Controller, UITableViewCell, UICollectionView, UI CollectionView Controller, UICollectionViewCell, UITabBar Controller, UINavigation Controller, UIAlertController, WebKit, SafariViewController.
Senior iOS Developer
- Responsible with requirement gathering, project plan, effort estimations, design patterns, development of iOS application.
- Developed application using Objective-C, Xcode, Interface Builder, Instruments, Cocoa Touch, and other iOS development tools
- Developed the App Using Cocoa Touch Frameworks such as UIKit Framework, Core Foundation and Core Graphics
- Extensively used the Swift and Objective C libraries and frameworks like COCOA Touch, Core Data, and Cocoa Pods
- Collaborating with API and database teams to build robust, scalable and Innovative mobile experience
- Developed native based iPhone applications using Objective C and Swift, XCode, iPhone SDK and Cocoa Touch framework.
- Expertise in MVC design architecture, Cocoa design patterns and concepts like delegation, protocols and categories.
- Expertise in using third-party libraries such as Core Plot, Progress HUD and AFNetworking to integrate additional functionality into applications on objective C mainly
- Integration of applications with Google Maps and various third parties API’s such as Facebook, Twitter.
- Used Map kit and Core Location framework to enhance user find their destination of the nearest vendor.
- Developed native application and built-in functionality for nearby location map with pin dropping functionality and customer service connect etc.
- Experienced in working with Storyboard, Interface Builder, XIB files, program Interface and Auto layout
- Implemented NS Operation Queue and NSURL Connection to integrate with backend web services
- Experienced in working with SQLite Database, Google Maps API, API, GPS Location, In-app billing, Push Notifications.
- Applied a Test driven approach that helped in understanding the situation better and helped us with coding accordingly. Developed and debugged via Xcode and Instruments.
Tools: Xcode, Objective-C, Swift, Web services, Custom Controls, UserDefaults, Encryption, AvCapture, ZIP files, Core Data, Threads, Geolocation, MVC, etc.
Senior iOS Developer
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Strong Working knowledge on Objective-C through the project and experienced many improvements over Swift 2.0 and 3.0, and beginning working with swift 4.2 1+ year experience
- Gathered requirements for how the application should look and built the application accordingly from the Design and Architect team.
- Developed the app using iOS frameworks, Alamofire, Observable, Encrypted Core Data, CoreGraphics, and SQLCipher Frameworks
- Worked on the iOS concepts like BLE (Bluetooth), Camera, Core Data, AutoLayout con-straints, Storyboards.
- Strictly followed MVC design patterns for smooth application performance and secured user credentials for better user interaction with the app.
- Added animation between UIViews for smooth transitioning and better user experience
- Implemented custom UIViews, TableViews, TableViewCell, UITabBar, and UINavigationController for easy navigation of the app
- Implemented the Hamburger Menu Navigation on the Dashboard screen and created the root navigation to dashboard screen for menu list.
- Utilized Storyboards with Auto Layout constraints to ensure graceful orientation handling on all devices from iPhone 5 onwards but mainly for iPAD in landscape mode.
- Worked on integrating with backed services and parsed JSON responses.
- Worked on Messages, used for thread communication between the Patient and Doctor
- Integrated the Videos from the backed service and listed them in a table view, downloaded in the background with status indicator for the patient based on the userID.
- Deployed the Test Flight API builds to get user logs and crash reports and will push each build with a specific feature for testing.
- Used GitHub to pull/push the code and make changes to it. Review and provide comments for the Pull Request and Daily interaction with the version tools.
- Developed and managed user stories while providing status updates to Agile Scrums.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Tools: Xcode, Objective c, Swift, Web services, Custom Controls, UserDefaults, Encryption, AvCapture, Bluetooth Signals, ZIP files, Core Data, Magical Record Layer, Geolocation, etc.
Business iOS Developer
- Designed and developed Mobile Banking iOS application using Objective-C, this feature allowed the user to send its Account state to the email that registered in the bank systems or to present into a PDF Viewer inside the app.
- Write safe, flexible, reusable, scalable and maintainable code in Objective-C.
- Design with interface builder and AutoLayout the views of the module.
- Use dependency injection to relate ViewControllers with its iBoutlets elements.
- Implement UIScrollView to display the options of this module.
- Implement and modify the existing static libraries (APIs) functionalities.
- Activate push notifications trough REST web service consumes.
- Encrypt and Decrypt data (AES256) before and after consuming a web service to give a secure layer of communication.
- Worked with GIT Bitbucket as a repository, updating the current branch pulling the changes from the master branch daily, use SourceTree locally to perform changes on the current branch
- Follow Adapter/Facade architectures.
- Worked with a GIT Branch synchronized to JIRA Sorftware for attending incidence solving and perform hot fixes.
- Attend daily, refinement, planning, review and retrospective meetings of SCRUM methodology.
- Attended changes made by Confidential directors to specific modules of the app.
- Tagged Administration module to report user activity to Firebase log console
- Make improvements to application code in order to reduce code lines and make code more efficient.
- Assisted client in uploading appstore releases
- Apply test to code methods with Unit Test Tool.
Tools: Xcode, Objective-C, Web services, Custom Controls, UserDefaults, Encryption, AvCapture, etc.
- Implemented Split view Controller by adding as child view controller in the iPad application.
- Converted iPhone apps to universal apps to work on iPad
- Worked with UI Navigation View, UI Tab Bar View, UI Table View, UI Custom Cell, UI Alert View.
- Tab Bar Controller interface to switch among the independent tasks that can be executed in parallel
- Took part in team which works on continuous integration of application
- Used storyboards for building user interfaces.
- Created Custom UITableView cells with different styles to accommodate the UX/UI requirements
- Consumed Xml web service to fetch the data, reformatted the data to group the departments under a parent product group and bind it to the customized Table View
- Added enhancements to the existing app for Message and call functionality
- Used Core data framework extensively for persistent storage using XCDataModel, Predicates, and Core data stack objects and Fetch controllers.
- Implemented SingIn framework to use the same in different projects
- Implemented ServiceHandler framework for all calls from service
- Worked on Rx Selection screen, Confirm screen and Thank you screen UI changes.
- Used SVN for version control systems
Tools: Xcode, Objective-C, SQLite, Core data, Geolocation, AvCapture, Assets, Formularies, etc.
- Developing the low-level design and providing the walkthrough to the team members.
- Involved in working the database based on the requirement
- Preparing the WBS for the user stories
- Documenting the requirement specification and design
- Involved in tracking the issues and assigning to the respective resources
- Bug fixing, Maintenance of the old modules that are already in production.
- Involved in resolving the live issues of the application
- Used SVN as version control system
- Development experience on web services
- Responsible for code merging and code review to release branches.
Tools: Objective-C, Swift, Java, XML, Eclipse, Web services, SVN, Windows.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes