- 7+ years of strong experience in Front - End and Web Application Development with good knowledge of all the phases of SDLC like requirement gathering and analysis, design, development and testing.
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies of software development.
- Expertise in developing and implementing Responsive Web Design (RWD), Adaptive Web Design (AWD) patterns.
- Hands-on experience working and customizing Bootstrap framework to achieve responsiveness.
- Adequate knowledge of Document Object Model(DOM) and DOM functionalities.
- Experience in creating rich view using React JS by integrating it with AngularJs.
- Good knowledge of ReactJS components, forms, Routers and flux concept.
- Expertise in using ReactJS for creating interactive user interface using one-way data flow, JSX and React Native Concepts.
- Knowledge about creating custom reusable React components library and experience working with React flux architecture using complex OO concepts to improve the performance of the websites.
- Experience working with modern toolkits like NPM, Grunt and Gulp.
- Proficient with version control tools such asSVN and GIT to maintain current and historical version of source code and supporting documents.
- Expertise working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome Developer Tools.
- Experience using all popular text editors like WebStorm, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, Visual Studios code and Notepad++.
- Good knowledge about the unit and integration testing frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha and Karma and defect tracking tool JIRA.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills combined with time management skills.
- Passionate individual with curiosity and keen eye for the new advancements in the industry and ability to master them in short time to adapt, allowing maximum productivity.
Programming Language: C, C++, C#, JAVA
Frameworks: jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS
Unit Testing: Jasmine, Mocha, Karma
Databases: MS-SQL, SQL Server
Tools: Notepad++, Visual Studio, Visual studio code, Sublime Text, Eclipse, WebStorm, JIRA, Balsamiq Mockup, Grunt, Gulp
Version Control: Git, Assembla, SVN, TortoiseHG.
Confidential, West Des Moines, Iowa
Front End Developer
- Followed Agile methodology throughout the development of application.
- Developed UI Components using React JS, Angular1.5, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Built custom landing pages, worked on modules using ReactJS with ReduxJS.
- Designed business application using web technologies like HTML4/5, XHTML and CSS2/3 based on the W3C standards.
- Used http services in AngularJS to make API calls and exchange data in JSON.
- Used React Routers for synchronizing UI and URL.
- Used ReactJS to build encapsulated components to pass rich data through app.
- Integrated React’s Redux framework to scale and maintain the application better while handling large amounts of Data.
- Used ReactJS Flux architecture for unidirectional data flow & also used React Routers for synchronizing UI and URL.
- Worked with build tools like NPM, Bower and Grunt.
- Used tools like Grunt and Gulp to perform repetitive tasks of minification, compilation, Unit testing.
- Debug the application using Firefox(Firebug) to traverse the documents and manipulate the Nodes using DOM and DOM functions.
- Worked on developing single page application and used angular API for making asynchronous calls and using runtime environments like NodeJS.
- Good experience working with scaffolding tools like Git.
- Used JIRA tracking tool for task assignment, bug tracking and issue fixture.
- Worked closely with QA team to fix bugs, did unit testing using Jasmine and Karma also used chrome inspector.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Work on the existing web application to update it which included changing the interface to accommodate new content.
- Involved in developing web pages following Agile Methodology and TDD (Test Driven Development).
- Coordinated with the design team and business analyst to understand the requirements of clients.
- Created annotated mockups for the new design using Photoshop.
- Wrote application level code to interact with APIs and other services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Experience using JSON for storing and exchanging data between server and browsers thus transforming data and page.
- Utilized jQuery libraries and plugins to build a Rich Internet application to make it look more appealing to the user.
- Implemented Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus and form functionalities using jQuery Framework.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to get JSON data and parse it in front end.
- Migrated the web application to AngularJS to turn it into a Single page application using AngularJS, UI-Router and custom directives.
- Developed application service layer using Angular1.x dependency injection.
- Developed Custom AngularJS directives to build custom reusable components to use across the application.
- Created responsive webpages using Media Queries for smart devices with Android and IOS platforms.
- Worked with Node.js thus gaining knowledge about how to configure, create server, manage routes and connect database.
- Used Node.js for heavy DOM manipulations and creating Web services.
- Created JSON objects that would throw data to the server for it to be stored in MongoDB.
- Integrated MongoDB databases and collections with Node.js server.
- Used JIRA to keep track of backlog bugs to manage time and help communicate more efficiently thus help improve productivity.
- Used GIT for version controlling.
- Refined and iterated user experience by designing and implementing new modules and interfaces in a complex responsive site.
- Developed application layout and responsive web pages using Angular1.2, NodeJS, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Developed rich User Interface using AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to enhance the performance of the website.
- Created a single page application using AngularJS that used REST web services to render data.
- Used AngularJS and REST web services to get data from response and display it on the User Interface.
- Created custom directives for implementing accessibility features for eliminating cross browser compatibility.
- Worked on developing cross browser compatible pages, fixed major layout issues related to various browsers and performed unit testing.
- Created table, stored procedures, triggers and indexes.
- Responsible for validating all the forms and links. Also did bug thrashing and resolved the bugs reported.
- Worked with Git to manage the code repository.
UI/ UX Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Analyzed all requirements needed for the implementation including hardware and software requirements.
- Responsible for designing user-centered layouts and transforming the mockups or wireframes to HTML, HTML5 code.
- Created standards complaint and Cross browser compatible CSS-based page layouts.
- Worked on Dynamic loading of web pages using AJAX calls and validating user input using jQuery for better usability.
- Used Chrome Developer tools for debugging and manipulated the nodes using DOM functions.
- Conducted unit testing using Jasmine Framework.
- Actively involved in all the phases of development and gained good understanding of application development lifecycle methodologies.
- Worked closely with my team to strategize designs and involved in daily team meeting & weekly scrum meeting.
- Create wireframes and prototypes focusing on the client’s requirements.
- Converted the prototypes into elegant and intuitive user interface for the web application using HTML and CSS following the standards.
- Created cross-browser compatible and standard-complaint CSS based page layouts.
- Used jQuery plug-ins, calendar plug-in, Auto populating select-boxes.
- Created Test plans for Unit Testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes