- 6+ years of experience in implementing, delivering, integrating and maintaining infrastructure in Linux/Windows Environment. focusing on configuration, build and release engineering also cloud infrastructure with automation following agile methodology. which include monitoring, configuration troubleshooting and maintaining cloud and DevOps environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery process(CI/CD).
- Experience in configuring various AWS services like VPC, EC2, IAM, ELB, RDS, S3, SNS, SQS, Route 53, Lambda, CloudFront, CloudFormation and CloudWatch.
- Supported AWS Cloud environment and configured Elastic IP & Elastic Storage and experience working on implemented stately security rules by configuring ALLOW rules for security groups and stateless NACL security adding deny rules.
- Experience in working with EC2 plugin in JENKINS which automates the Jenkins master - slave configuration by creating temporary slaves.
- Designed and implemented CI/CD pipelined and automated solutions using tools like Jenkins and bamboo and build tools like Maven/Ant and storing artifacts in nexus repositories and hosting application using Tomcat/Webservers.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration, build and deployments for End-to-End automation for most of the build related tasks.
- Hands on experience with build tools like Nexus Repository, Maven, Ant, and Gradle & deploying EAR, WAR, JAR files on Dev, test, stage & production environment.
- Knowledge and experience in all Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Configuration Management(SCM), Continuous Integration(CI), Continuous Deployment(CD) and Release Management.
- Experience in working on source controller tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT, TFS, GITHUB and creating web hooks to automate build process when there is a code commit.
- Worked with Chef to create AWS instance, configuration management, deploy and manage a wide range of AWS services including migrations.
- Written Chef Cookbook recipes to automate installation of Middleware Infrastructure like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, and configuration tasks for new environments etc. Uploading cookbooks to GIT.
- Experience in configuring Chef Server/Workstation and bootstrapping Nodes, Wrote Chef Cookbooks and recipes using Ruby script. Performed testing with kitchen and unit testing.
- Managed 30 Applications spread across 12 accounts in AWS by developing Cookbooks to provide Patches, Application updates, new application deployment and Integrated Jenkins Pipeline to have a clear Visualization of the Application build and release process.
- Worked on Groovy scripted pipelines to version control, various pipelines and have specific version of Pipeline for a specific version of Application to eliminate any states that are accumulated on the Jenkins Standalone server, configured Blue Ocean Plugin in Jenkins to give limited Jenkins access to the Developers.
- Experience in using Puppet to automate repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications, and proactively manage changes. Integrated Puppet with Jenkins to achieve the Continuous Deployment.
- Integrated Jenkins with Nugget Package manager and MSBuild to build .Net projects and deployed in to the IIS web server by making use PowerShell scripts.
- Experience with Docker container management, Kubernetes and working with Docker- Docker hub, Docker inspect, Docker commit
- Dev cloud available with chef SDK, docker and RHEL for creating different Environments (VMs)Designed and documented CI/CD tools and configuration management tools and Responsible for orchestrating CI/CD processes by responding to Git triggers, human input, and dependency chains and environment setup
- Implemented Docker to provision slaves dynamically as needed and Created and Maintained Docker files in Source Code Repository build images and ran containers for applications and testing purposes also Creating and handling multiple Docker images primarily for middleware installations and domain configurations
- Worked with Docker for convenient environment setup for development and testing and Installed Ansible Registry for local upload and download of Docker images and even from Docker hub
- Created and maintained various DevOps related tools for the team such as provisioning scripts, deployment tools and staged virtual environments using Docker and Vagrant.
- Coordinate with establishing and applying appropriate branching, labelling Designing and implementing for fully automated server build management, monitoring and deployment By Using DevOps Technologies like Puppet, chef and ansible.
- Experience in installing and configuring Apache Tomcat while configuring a common CATALINA HOME for multiple tomcat instances.
- Expertise in configuring mod proxy/mod jk on Tomcat Clusters and configured vertical and horizontal clustering for High Availability and Workload management.
- Experience in monitoring and performance tuning Tomcat runtime issues like JVM Heap, Connection Timeout, SSL HAND SHAKE related issues.
- Expertise in installation, configuration and maintenance of WAS 8.x, 7.x and 6.x in clustered and non-clustered environments on LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Expertise in installation/Configuration/Administration of VMware ESXi 5.1/5.5/6.0 & 6.5 and migrated the existing servers into the VMware Infrastructure
- Experience in installing, upgrading and configuring RedHat Linux 5.x,6.x,7.x, CentOS 5.x/6.x/7.x, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora using Kickstart Servers
- Experience in using Tomcat, Nginx web servers for deployments and for hosting web applications on top of them in an agile continuous integration process. Involved in periodic archiving and storage of the source code for disaster recovery.
- Installation and setup of RAID hardware/software for data backup and storage. Highly experienced in creating new file systems, mounting file systems and unmounting file systems.
- Developed various Python, Bash scripts to automate various Manual System Admin Tasks like creation of Groups, Users permission, Logical Volumes creation, System Validations, installing packages and dependencies.
- Migrated Python scripts to Lambda Function in AWS to reduce the cost, maintenance overhead for the scripts running in AWS EC2. Configured API gateway to create and endpoint which triggers the Lambda function based on the Post request from the Upstream Jobs.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and troubleshooting SSL/TLS and migrated the Web Server and application server SSLV3 s to TLS1.2.
- Functional usage and deployments of the application in Web Logic, Web Sphere and Apache Tomcat Server.
- Implementation and maintenance of Apache HTTPD, SMTP, DHCP, NFS, NIS, LDAP, DNS, FTP, Remote access, Security management and Security trouble shooting.
- Experience in Installation of Splunk Enterprise, Splunk forwarded, Splunk Indexer, Apps in multiple servers (Windows/Linux).
- Experience in installation, configuration and management of monitoring tools like Zabbix, Nagios, Splunk and logging tools like ELK.
- Experience in producing day to day administration of the Development, Production and Test environment systems any time on-call support.
Operating Systems: RHEL/CentOS 5.x/6.x/7.x, Ubuntu/Debian/Fedora, Sun Solaris 7/8/9/10, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012 Cloud AWS
Configuration Management: Ansible, Chef, Puppet Scripting Bash, Perl, PowerShell, Python, Ruby, shell, YAML
Build/Automation Tools: ANT, Jenkins, Maven
Languages: Sql, Java, C
Databases: Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL
Web/Appserver: Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere
Bug Tracking Tools: Bugzilla, Jira
Version Control Tools: GIT, SVN, TFS
Web Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, XML, HTML, .Net, Java Script
Containerization tools: Docker, Kubernetes
Confidential, New Jersey
- Developed Ansible playbooks for Installing, Configuring and Provisioning WebLogic servers in various environments.
- Developed Ansible Playbook to dynamically changes the pipeline configuration of the scripted pipeline by templating the Jenkins file. Integrated Kubernetes cluster deployment using KOPS in to the pipeline for deployments of the cluster with newly created Image to achieve Blue/ Green Deployments.
- Developed Ansible playbooks by defining various services to be installed in terms of roles and defined the configuration files to
- Implemented End to End automated CICD pipeline for build and deployments using Jenkins, mdeploy, groovy & Shell scripting with stages like checkout, unit testing, build and package, sonar analysis, deploy to test and QA, End to End UI testing
- Developed Python and groovy Scripts to automate system tasks, OS patches for dev environments, and deployment of applications for testing/QA environments using Python OS modules.
- Developed Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Scripted Pipelines in Groovy to Include various tools like Gradle to leverage Incremental builds and Groovy support.
- Responsible to change the configuration of the ELB or Route 53 to achieve the Blue green deployment strategies by developing scripts in Python Boto3 to automate this process.
- Developed Git workflow, deployed and maintained JIRA and Bitbucket Server, and developed automated release tooling, build and deployed scripts using MAVEN as build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Created the automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a continuous integration system for all our products using Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Integrated Jenkins with repositories like GitHub to build artifacts from the source code using (Maven) Automation tool, and Artifact repository for pushing successful build code.
- Good experience in maintaining hybrid IT environment configuration, vulnerability patching, CI/CD using Chef - Cookbooks and dockerizing an application.
- Strong experience in automating Vulnerability Management patching and CI/CD using Chef, Ansible and other tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, Rundeck, Nexus and AWS/Azure.
- Designed and developed application build jobs in Jenkins (Created jobs for Java, .Net and progress applications). Built and maintained the Jenkins server. Set up Jenkins server and installed Maven, ANT, SVN both in Linux and on a Windows server
- Worked on building & deploying Java code through Jenkins, used Jenkins Amazon Web Services (AWS) Code Deploy plugin to deploy AWS and worked on AWS Cloud management.
- Creating fully automated CI build and deployment infrastructure and processes for multiple projects (Devops and CI/CD).
- Installed and configured Jenkins with SonarQube and GIT by installing GIT plugins and building the artifacts SonarQube for static and dynamic code analysis using Maven automation tool and storing the build artifacts into Nexus repository and deploying it to WebLogic/Tomcat server.
- Experience in writing test scripts, test cases, test specifications and test coverage and implemented the unit tests using Python Unit Test (PyUnit) library.
- Experience in writing python BOTO scripts for automating EC2 instances for running, stopping and taking regular snapshots of EBS and storing in S3 bucket.
- Worked on "Continuous Delivery" project, streamlining Dev workflow, integrating automated QE validation, and delivering standardized releases based on Docker to Operations for deployment.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins as Continuous Integration tools to deploy the Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack
- Hands - on development experience to automate the provisioning of servers, configuration management of systems/infrastructure and continuous deployments across different environments using various technologies/tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Docker, AWS, VMware, Cloud Foundry and Open stack.
- Developed Ansible scripts for an automated server provisioning and Docker images for isolation, reducing the time between provisioning and deployment from over 3 hours to less than 10 minutes.
- Able to code and script in PowerShell and Python. Experience with systems and IT operations, monitoring operations is involved.
- Worked on various applications using python integrated IDEs Eclipse, PyCharm, Sublime, Pystudio, Pyscripter and NetBeans.
- Implemented horizontal and vertical scaling of WebLogic Application server in a workload-managed cluster. .
- Knowledge on Mesosphere for clustering for providing efficient resource isolation and sharing across distributed applications or frameworks.
- Used Mesosphere for clustering for providing efficient resource isolation and sharing across distributed applications or frameworks.
- Working experience on Windows PowerShell Scripting for purposes of task automation and configuration management. Solid experience on deploying and automating apps on Marathon and Mesosphere.
- Installation, configuration & upgrade of VMware ESXi, vSphere, vCenter clients, Used VMware vMotion to eliminate application downtime from planned server maintenance by migrating running virtual machines between hosts.
- Installed and configured RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.x, CentOS 7.x and packages for RedHat Linux Servers and configured various services on top of it.
- In depth knowledge on ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana). Worked on Elasticsearch to perform post-deployment logistics like rolling restart or backup of cluster
- Hands on experience in generating SSL s and key pairs to forward logs from application server to Logstash server and connecting that Logstash server to Kibana server to get all the log events and messages.
- Experience in deployment of JIRA applications into existing/default VPC and configuring Amazon Elastic File System to sort the artifacts can be accessed through multiple nodes for High Availability.
- Experienced in integrating JIRA with JENKINS to update related JIRA issues with build information for tracking build related issues.
Environment: AWS(EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, Cloudwatch, Glacier, Cloud formation), Redhat Enterprise Linux 6.x, NFS, HTTP, FTP, DHCP, DNS, Docker, Shell Scripting, Jenkins, GIT, Maven, Chef, JIRA, ELK, FlexPLM
Confidential, New jersey
- Worked on designing and deploying multitude applications using most of the AWS stack (like EC2, Route53, S3 buckets, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM, VPC, EBS) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Worked on migrating VMware to AWS using snowball and VM import/export by creating cutom AMI with all the installed services and requirements and attaching EBS volume.
- Launched LAMP stacks in multitier AWS EC2 instances in different subnets in Amazon VPC, attached NACL's and Security Groups to maintain high security by writing Allow and Deny rules
- Created S3 buckets and managed policies and utilized S3 bucket and Glacier for object storage and archiving, Automated the creation of EBS snapshots and stored them S3 buckets after encryption.
- Experienced in all facets of full CM process with tools such as SVN, GIT, PVCS, Clear Case, Clear Quest, Perforce, Cruise Control, Jenkins, Bamboo, Chef and Puppet.
- Managed On-site OS, Applications, Services, Packages using Chef as well as AWS for EC2/S3/Route53 and ELB with Chef Cookbooks. Setup and configured Chef Automate Server; Deployed and configured Common Vault Solution.
- Highly involved in Configuring, monitoring and multi-platform servers by defining Chef server from workstation to manage and configure Chefnodes.
- Hands on experience on Chef Enterprise, installed workstation, bootstrapped nodes, wrote recipes and cookbooks and uploaded them to chef server.
- Worked on Puppet extensively for deployment for servers, AWS EC2 instances, volumes, DNS, and S3 buckets creating custom scripts and managing changes through Puppet master server on its clients.
- Used Puppet as a Configuration management tool, to automate configurations of broad range of services, quickly deploy critical applications, and proactively manage changes and to monitor scalable infrastructure on AWS.
- Configured Puppet dashboard for quick visual snapshot of important system information and to deliver valuable reports and created a puppet database for storing information about every node, resource, relationship, users and information about entire infrastructure.
- Wrote custom Modules and Manifests for creating LAMP stacks on AWS instances. Performed upgradation of Puppet community and Puppet Enterprise.
- Configured and managed Puppet master server and experience in updating and creating modules and delivering them to puppet clients and managing SSL .
- Deployed and configured Chef Server including bootstrapping of chef client nodes for provisioning server using Knife. Created roles, recipes, cookbooks and data bags for server configuration.
- Implemented automated server build management, monitoring and deployment using Puppet, and Nagios.
- Worked on building and deploying of Java code through Jenkins, and used Jenkins Amazon Web Services Code Deploy plugin to deploy on AWS and worked on AWS Cloud Management.
- Used Splunk as a monitoring tool for puppet for analyzing puppet environment which includes puppet statistics and reports.
- Worked on deployment automation using Shell with more concentration on DevOps and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins.
- Wrote Python scripts for building custom utilities, custom data visualization for web apps and for managing files and networks.
- Installed and configured Jenkins with GIT, JUnit and with uDeploy and built the artifacts using Maven scripts and stored the artifacts into nexus repository.
- Involved in migrating from public cloud (AWS) to private internal cloud platform (PaaS) solution (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) on VMWare Stack by existing Docker images of apps to run as scalable micro services.
- Created Change Requests (CRQ’s)/Service Requests and Remedy tickets to L4 networking/firewall team for implementation changes on Pivotal Cloud Foundry Production environment and resolved the technical challenges.
- Used Docker for Ship, Run, virtualization, and Deploy the application with securely for fasten the Release/Build Engineering.
- Worked on infrastructure with Docker containerization, Collaborated with development support teams to setup a continuous delivery environment with the use of Docker.
- Worked with Docker and created multiple containers and images (Tomcat, Ubuntu, Etc.). Configured these containers to communicate with each other.
- Experienced in authoring pom.xml files, performing releases with the Maven release plugin, Mavenization of Java projects and managing Maven repositories. Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool for automation of daily process.
- Experience in continuous integration technologies Bamboo and Jenkins. Designed and created multiple deployment strategies using Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Development (CD) Pipelines and configuration management tools with remote execution to ensure zero downtime and shortened deployment cycles via automated deployments.
- With the help of DevOps tools like chef, Rundeck, Jenkins and Docker I can create on demand AWS instances and setup test environments, perform deployments on the fly and can destroy the instances once the testing phase is complete
- Creating and managing Development and Continuous Integration Environments using VMware ESX, automated through Jenkins using PXE boot, Perl and the VMwareCLI.
- Performed integration of Code Quality Analysis Techniques like Check styles, Find Bugs, NUnit, JUnit, with CI tools like Hudson/Jenkins.
- Experience writing chef cookbook and recipes to automate the deployment process and to integrating chef cookbooks into Jenkins jobs for a continuous delivery framework.
- Experience executing the CI Jenkins build job for both Java and .NET application builds. Using GIT (Stash) tool as the source code repositories for all projects and Antifactory for all build and release repository.
- Hands on working experience with Jenkins continuous integration Tools including installation, configuration of jobs, pipelines, security set up etc.
- Managed a PaaS for deployments using Docker, Ansible, Mesos and Marathon which reduced considerably deployment risks. Using Templates and Json files in Ansible and deploying on Mantl/marathon.
- Worked in DevOps group running Jenkins in a Docker container with EC2 slaves in Amazon AWS cloud configuration. Also gain familiarity with surrounding technologies such as Mesos (Mesosphere) and Kubernetes
- Automated various version of Docker Images using Elastic Container Service by developing Task definition and Schedulers, dynamically deployed new versions of Docker images by configuring Services to include new Tasks.
- Responsible for versioning the source code, releasing binary files, creating and applying labels on source files and release files.
- Deployed Java/J2EE applications on to Apache Tomcat application servers and configured it to host the website Experience in installation, management and administration of provisioning tool Puppet.
- Experience in downloading pre-written modules through Puppet Forge, building Custom Puppet Classes and Puppet Modules.
- Deployment of syslog server and client configurations through version control (subversion) managing through Puppet.
- Worked with different Bug Tracking Tools like Remedy, JIRA in tracking the issues, workflows, pulling reports from dashboard.
- Used to manage tickets using JIRA ticketing tool, created projects, assigning permissions to users and groups for the projects & created mail handlers and notification schemes for JIRA
- Configured SPLUNK Alerts and created Dashboards for Monitoring and troubleshooting Cassandra related issues also automating log search and analysis.
- Performed Splunk administration tasks such as installing, configuring, monitoring of different web application and batch, create Saved search and summary.
- Configure and Installed Splunk Enterprise, Agent, and Apache Server for user and role authentication and SSO Integration for user authentication and Single Sign-on in Splunk Web.
Environment: AWS(EC2, S3, ELB, EBS, Glacier), Vmware Vsphere, Redhat Enterprise Linux 6.x, NFS, HTTP, FTP, SAMBA, DHCP, DNS, Docker, Shell Scripting, Jenkins, SVN, Maven, Puppet, JIRA,Splunk
- Release Engineer for a team that involved different development teams and multiple simultaneous software releases.Providing configuration services on multiple platforms in the test environment running on one or more IT Platforms.
- Configured Jenkins with GIT and SVN for appropriate release builds. Scheduled automated nightly builds using Subversion. Maintained Continuous Integration effort with Subversion along with scheduled builds.
- Setup various Jenkins jobs for build and test automation and created Branches, Labels and performed Merges in GIT.
- Defining Release Process and Policy for projects early in SDLC. Coordinating with Different Project teams on build and release planning and efforts.
- Developed and implemented Software Release Management strategies for various applications according to the agile process Build scripts using ANT and MAVEN build tools in Jenkins to move from one environment to other environments.
- Maintained build related scripts developed in ANT and Shell. Modified build configuration files including Ant's build.xml in accordance with requirements of the project.
- Gathers VMware vSphere enterprise server requirements for three large-scale COOP efforts including vSphere 6.0, vCenter 6, vRealize Operations 6, and Site Recovery Manager (SRM).
- Supported the implementation of VMware vSphere enterprise server hardware and software to support three large-scale COOP efforts, including vSphere 6.0, vCenter 6, vRealize Operations 6, and SRM. Used vSphere 5.5, and vCenter 5.5 to implement a virtualized environment across multiple security enclaves on HP Blade server hardware.
- Install and configuring of vRealize Automation, Application Services, vRealize Orchestrator on VRealize Operations manager (VROPS) for monitoring the vCenter alerts.
- Installation, configuration and management of RedHat Enterprise Linux 5.x also Configured hands-free installation using Kickstart.
- Participated in upgrading and migrating RHEL from 4.x to 5.x and Performed Linux Kernel tuning for web and application servers.
- Writing shell scripts for Automated Back-ups and Cron Jobs using sh, bash and Managed user accounts and groups for corporate Linux users.
- Installation, Configuration ang Management of NFS, HTTP, FTP, SAMBA, DHCP, DNS Servers, Managed and supported corporate Linux Development servers.
- Manage and perform change control and administration on application servers, web servers, LDAP server in company's mission critical production, staging and development environments.
- Performed Splunk administration such as monitoring server/applications disk usage and log parsing. Installed and configured Nagios/Splunk and configured Splunk Indexers and Search Heads.
- Experience in creating customized dashboards and automated configuration service and system performance and health monitoring by configuring Nagios monitoring server environment for tracking wizards and generating reports.
- Performed system-monitoring tools like TOP, SAR, VMSTAT, IOSTAT to report systems usage and performance
Environment: Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.x, User and Group management, Kickstart, NFS, HTTP, FTP, SAMBA, LDAP, DHCP, DNS, Jenkins, SVN, continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, ANT, Maven, Rally, Nagios
- Installation, configuration and administering RedHat Enterprise Linux server 6.x and IBM AIX 6.1 OS, IBM Blade servers and P-Series Servers using Kickstart, NIM and CD media.
- Familiar with the upgrade paths for ESX, ESXi Host servers, Virtual Center Server & the setting up of networking on Linux 5 servers.
- Work with VMware Infrastructure Client in supporting our Windows 2003 & 2008, Linux Enterprise 5 Server environment.
- Installed and configured VMware ESXi host 5.x and configured vCenter 5.x and vSphere 5.x. Managed the physical and virtual environments using Virtual Center Server with a mixture of ESXi 5.x and ESXi 4.x hosts, consists of multiple physical hosts.
- Created templates for cloning of virtual machines using VMware Virtual Client and migrating servers between ESXi hosts.
- Created Snapshots and Snapshot chains to preserve the state and data of virtual machines stored in virtual machine directory in the form of .vmdk
- Installing, configuring and managing RedHat Enterprise Linux server versions 5.x. Creation of Kickstart images for the different version of RedHat Linux Operating system like 5.x.
- Installation of recovery solutions for VMs with Veeam Backup and VMware vSphere Data Protection and configure of vRealize Automation, Application Services, vRealize Orchestrator.
- Worked on VRealize Creating single tenant or multi- tenant and modifying the default tenant according to client requirement in VRAC.
- Upgrading the kernel in all the RedHat Linux servers and creating initrd image to boot from the upgraded kernel. Creating the filesystem using RedHat Volume Manager and performing the healthcheck on regular basis for all Linux servers.
- Migration of RedHat Linux servers from 4.x version and working with the application team to resolve the issues post migration.
- Experience in Windows Server 2008 Active directory installation and configuration, Performance tuning and management for Linux server to resolve issues.
- Storage mapping on RedHat Linux and create the Volume group, filesystems using Logical Volume Manager. managing swap Created and modified swap files and added swap space.
- Working with Backup team for the Legatobackup and restore, Legato client installation in the RedHat Linux server.
- Installed and Configured SAMBA Server in Linux for accessing the shared files from the windows environment.
- Created and optimized Unix shell scripts using Bash shell. Developed Korn and Bash shell-scripts to automate routine activities.
Environment: Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.x, Kickstart server, Windows Server 2008 Active directory, LVM, NTP, SAMBA, NFS, Backup and restore, Cron, Shell scripting.
Linux/Unix System Administrator
- Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of RedHat Enterprise Linux 5x including package management through YUM, RPM.
- Hosting and securing web pages using Apache (httpd) web server Tomcat and SSL and applying necessary patches.
- User, group administration and Quota Management, Handling troubleshooting issues like User management, backups and NIC bonding for load balancing and failover.
- Creating and deploying LVM, resizing the Logical Volume, Volume Group and managing swap. Created and modified swap files and added swap space.
- Configuration and administration of NFS, HTTP, FTP, SAMBA, DHCP, DNS Servers. Experience in managing and troubleshooting Apache Web servers.
- Planned, scheduled and Implemented OS patches on Linux server as a part of proactive maintenance. Updated Unix OS patches and ensured compliance with STIG requirements.
- Disable direct SSH root login on servers and Configuring password less logins for users on servers. Involved in creating new users, groups and setup their home directories and appropriate access restrictions to software and directories & files.
- NTP server and client configuration for synchronization of timing of the server and Configuring and Maintaining of Network filesystem(NFS) and auto mount in network.
- Performed configuration of standard Linux and network protocols, such as SMTP, DHCP, DNS, LDAP, NFS, SMTP, HTTP, SNMP and others.
- Install, configure, maintain and administer Linux / UNIX operating systems and components. Diagnosed and resolved problems associated with DNS, DHCP, VPN, NFS, and Apache.
- Responsible for setting-up, managing and rapid deployment of RHEL 5.x Linux servers using kickstart. Installing, Configuring and managing RedHat Linux cluster 5.x version and configuring the cluster resources.
- Adding storage to the cluster disks and increasing/decreasing the disk space in the Linux server including swap space and logical volumes.
- Creation of Fence devices in the cluster, create failover domains for the cluster and Flip over/ Failover test in between the nodes in the cluster.
- Perform daily reviewing of system and application logs, while verifying successful completion of scheduling jobs using cron.
- Upgrading the Linux server kernel from time to time to keep up and running with new features.
- Creating documented policies, procedures, and technology stacks which can then be transitioned to other groups for long term support.
- Monitoring the performance of the computers, networks, servers and applications through Munin tool.
Environment: Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.x, YUM, User and Group management, Firewall, Apache, Volume Groups, LVM, NFS, FTP, SAMBA, DHCP, DNS, Windows Server 2003 Active Directory, Kickstart server, Cron, Munin
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes