- Result - driven IT Professional with 8+ years of experience in Frontend Development and Accessibility for Web based applications.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Good experience with Bootstrap, Backbone.js, and node.js.
- Experience in MEAN stack development Mongo dB, Express, Node, and Angular.
- Skilled in implementing various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Experience in React JS and working with React Flux architecture
- Strong in Web Services using SOAP and Restful API’s which are used to build the communication between the systems.
- Good experience in usingAngularJScomponents, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Scope concept.
- Good knowledge on creating Templates, Web Interfaces, Layouts, Mock-ups and Prototypes with Adobe.
- Expertise in analyzing the DOM Layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Proficient in all phases of usability testing including user profiles and personals, task analysis, contextual research, test moderation, and reporting using Karma and Jasmine.
- Experience in Version Control tools like CVS, GIT and SVN for Source Code version management.
- Experience in using frontend build tools like Grunt, Gulp and backend Java’s MAVEN.
- Expert in using IDE tools such as Notepad ++, Eclipse, Sublime Text Editor, IntelliJ IDE and Web Storm.
- Excellent leadership, architectural & communication skills with ability to quickly adapt to new project environments.
Web Technologies: HTML/HTML5, XML, CSS/CSS3, BOOTSTRAP, AJAX, JSON, jQuery, SASS
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server, WebLogic
Frameworks: BackboneJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, AngularJS4, TypeScript
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Edit Plus, Sublime text, Intellij Idea
Development Methodology: Agile, Waterfall
Testing Tools: Jasmine, Karma
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, XML
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN, GIT
Databases: MySQL, PL/SQL (Oracle), MongoDB
Debugging Tools: Firebug, Developer Toolbar
Operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Confidential - NC
Sr. UI Developer / ReactJS Developer
- Designed CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Applied optimization techniques to reduce page size and load times to enhance user experience using sprites.
- Developed user interface by using the React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application
- Worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Maintained states in the stores and dispatched the actions using redux.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React-Draggable.
- Component for UX-Library consisted of Button, Checkbox, Input, Icons, Toggle Button, Dropdown, Multi-Level Dropdown and many more.
- In Phase Two, worked closely with the Back-End team to display data using the Custom Components, library Components, and Redux.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Added Dynamic Functionality by creating and dispatching Action Creators that deployed Actions.
- Implemented data binding and MVC using Angular4 for front-end development of a current web application.
- Used Angular 4 HTTP to retrieve data through Web API from Entity Framework.
- Extensively used Angular 2 such as directives, modules and routing.
- Extensively used Angular 2 routers to build single page application for navigate through the different status and multiple modals.
- Created and used Reducers that received said Actions to modify the Store State Tree.
- Optimized animation logic with optimistic functions to increase performance in rendering.
- Used React flux to polish the data and for single directional flow.
- Used Object Oriented Programming concepts to develop UI components that could be reused across the Web Application.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Monitoring the offshore work and providing technical help to the offshore team for their JIRA tickets.
- Interacted with Testing Team, Scrum Masters and Business Analysts for fixing of Issues.
Confidential - Seattle, WA
Sr. UI, Frontend Developer
- Utilized AngularJS framework to develop Single Page Application (SPA) responsiveness using Bootstrap and media Queries.
- Developing HTML elements using AngularJS and Angular2 directives to manage two-way binding with java script objects.
- Handled REST API calls with AJAX and processed JSON data responses to format, validate and display to the user.
- Developed Angular JS directives for better application performance to provide two-way binding to the system.
- Involved implementing Angular Service calls using Angular Factory and AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Used ReactJS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Built a React component that serves all the available use cases for developers.
- Responsible for all client-side UI Validation and implementing Business logic based on user selection using jQuery, jQuery UI and AngularJS.
- Implemented AngularJS $HTTP service to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Front-end packages such as Bower and Gulp were installed and managed to run tasks for tests.
- Utilized Node.js to run Grunt tasks and build properly the project.
- Used Grunt proxy to interact with Rest API’s to get the request from the database
- Creating and Consuming Restful Services using Node JS and Express Framework.
- Developed backend web services using Node JS and stored dependencies using npm.
- Developed a fully functional login page for the website with complete validations using Angularjs.
- Incorporated the business logic to dashboard add primary skill functionality.
- Followed the Agile software development methodology.
- Performed debugging and testing to test an application Jasmine, karma.
Confidential- King of Prussia, PA
Web Application, UI Designer
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules are being built.
- Worked Closely with Designers to Understand and redesign the Package Customization and Service Locator Modules using HTML 5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Created HTML pages from the PDF's given by the UX and used AngularJS to retrieve data from the rest services.
- Used AngularJS for developing applications in front end.
- Created user interface using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Worked on responsiveness of the application and explored the fixed width and fluid layouts using Bootstrap.
- Developed different page layouts and leveraged Bootstrap grids, pagination, charts, and form controls.
- Used CSS and Bootstrap for styling the HTML elements.
- Worked on various breakpoints within the application for optimum layout and functionalities on mobile, tablets and desktops.
- Used jQuery plug-ins for Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
- Involved in application design, development and testing of the application. Also, participated in database design.
- Handled the module individually.
- Developed generic classes to validate sensitive input data.
- Responsible for creating UI using Web 2.0 standards and meeting W3C standards.
- Performed the Integration Testing of the application.
- Implemented Redirecting Http request to Https using Apache.
- Fixed the bugs and defects raised during testing.
- Developed web services in Java and used SOAP, Restful API’s.
- Involved in documentation of sensitive data passing from server to client.
- Involved in code review activities and development document preparation.
- Successful integrated Restful API’s utilizing XLM and JSON.
- Wrote SQL queries and stored procedures for validating and extracting data from the database.
- Participated in the scrum to capture the client requirement and design of the product.
- Development and deployment activity in the project.
- Unit test case preparation and execution.
- Used AJAX with jQuery to parse JSON object to dynamically overlay contents on web pages.
- Utilized JSON for data exchange between client and server for request data and response processing.
- Analyzed the website traffic and Search Engine Optimization.
- Used Web Services using SOAP to interact with other existing applications.
- Involved in developing new functionalities according to the project requirements under the limits of website configuration.
- Performed cross browser compatibility testing and debugging using Firebug.
- Tested the implemented UI screens using emulator, IPAD, IPHONE, and other real- time devices to make the consistent behavior.
- Developed and implemented several test cases using JUnit and performed load testing.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes