- Extremely effective & efficient communicator & team player. Creative goal oriented professional with diverse multinational advertising agencies experience. Designing award winning campaigns& ability to think outside the box. Creative & fast in visualizing concepts, their thumb nailing, execution & production. UI/UX Graphics experience. Thorough practical experience about all types of printing, press technicalities & pre - press systems. Ability to manage multiple projects & meeting deadlines.
- Adobe Photoshop Certified.
- Good command over CC Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign & MS Office & PowerPoint.
- A digital designer who cares deeply about every pixel created.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Bootstrap and experience in making web pages cross browser compatible.
- UI/UX development to create a seamless customer experience for a high traffic E-commerce such as word press, and magneto website through desktop mobile and smart phone app interfaces.
- Strong Experience in designing and developing the business web applications by "Hand-Coding" methodology with the help of HTML, HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, XML and CSS3 based on the W3C standards.
- Proficient in designing and developing the front end, component-based and object-oriented systems for building multi-tier architecture with hands-on development expertise in front endGUI layer.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM) and have a strong understanding of DOM Functions, and experienced in dealing with challenging High Traffic Websites and Cross Browser Issues.
- Excellent experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Experience with creating and consuming services.
- Experience building dashboards and websites in Responsive Design.
- Expert level knowledge in AWS cloud services in the category of deployment.
- Knowledge dealing with the databases using Oracle, MySQL and NoSQL database using MongoDB.
- Familiarity working with Web Services and implementing API's & frameworks like SOAP, REST.
- Knowledge in Design and creating APIs using Spring Boot Framework.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublime Text, Web Storm, Eclipse, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Extensive experience in developing web pages quickly and effectively using jQuery and in making web pages with cross browser compatible.
- Responsible for checking Cross Browser Compatibility of different elements and tags hence worked on different browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
- Designed web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Gained experience in accessing the data from the Demandware server and used Sandbox for the code integration.
- Worked in Agile environment in quite a few projects.
Languages: C, C++, C#, JAVA, Python
Designing Tools: Adobe Creative Suit /Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Coral Draw, Adobe Acrobat
Databases: MySQL, PL/SQL, Teradata, Oracle 10/11g, SSRS, influxDb,Azure SQL,H2,Oracle.
Application/Web servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web Logic Server
Testing Tools: N Coverage, JS Lint, JUnit, Prototyping, NUnit, Load, VS Automated Unit Testing framework, Axure, Karma, CI,Findbug,Junit CD Jasmine, Mocha, Azure, Protractor.
Software Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Version Control Systems: SVN, tortoise, Perforce, GIT GUI
Other Tools: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, MSOffice, Jenkins, Postman, InVisionSlack,JIRA, Firebug, Chrome Developers Tool, Gerrit Windows Movie Maker.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS X, Unix, Linux
IDE: Net Beans, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Web Storm, Sublime text, Edit Plus, IntelliJ IDEA, Brackets, Atom, Notepad++.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Worked as disciplined diversified Sr. UI Developer & Graphic Designer to draw creative inspirations from core brand values &well conceived strategies in multiple languages like English, French, Hindi, Chinese, Punjabi, Urdu & Gujarati.
- Engaged in designing & printing in-house newsletter, marketing brochures & presentations by following strict brand guidelines & standards.
- Involved in making the application Responsive using Bootstrap and used LESS pre-processor.
- Used bootstrap components like Grids, Wells, Tables, Dropdown and Pagination to make the webpage responsive.
- Worked with TypeScript and ES6 new features like block scope, type restrictions, decorators, arrow functions, classes, interfaces, modules (import and exports).
- Manually creating components, services and making use of HTTP interceptors, Guards for authentication and to pass data to backend through HTTP headers in Angular 4.
- Worked on deploying of Java code through Jenkins and used Jenkins Amazon Web Services Code Deploy plugin to deploy on AWS and worked on AWS Cloud Management.
- Used MongoDB to retrieve data for to-do list, reminder, disbursement schedule, repayment schedule and tracking loan application using Mongoose ORM.
- Performed CRUD operations and Data migrations in Mongo DB with the use of Mongoose.
- Used Angular 4 HTTP Client Module to make API calls with the help of Observables.
- Utilized Command Line Interface (CLI) to generate components, routes, services via commands using Angular 4/Angular 5.
- Worked with SASS to declare styling globally, used Grunt for compiling the CSS and minifying the JS files.
- Utilized middleware module body parser in Express JS to extract the entire body portion of the request.
- Used HTTP headers to control the cross-origin requests (CORS) with preflight requests like PUT, DELETE, CONNECT.
Environment: Adobe Creative Suit /Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Coral Draw, Adobe Acrobat, HTML5, CSS3, Angular 2.0, Angular 4, Angular 5, Typescript, Bootstrap 3.3.6, Mongo DB, Angular Fusion Chart, CLI, Web Services, AWS, NodeJS, JWT, CORS, JSON, Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt, AWS, SDLC, GIT, Agile, TDD.
Graphic Designer/ UI Developer
- Work asGraphic Designer/ UI Developer to create visual concepts, artworks & page layout using Adobe Creative Cloud (CC)
- Creating high quality presentation design & proposals for pitching new clients using Microsoft Word formatting, Power Point, Illustrator, Acrobat, Photoshop, Java Script, JQuery, CSS & HTML coding
- Develop the overall page layouts & templatesfor advertisements, brochures, magazines & other collaterals
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
- Made application functional using Angularjs, Sass and Handlebars.
- Angularjs models and scope and filters used in application and worked in deployment of applications.
- Consumed Rest based services from AngularJS using $http services.
- Single page applications using AngularJS, Node.js, Gulp, Webpack (ES6).
- Working on creating application based on Ember framework.
- Using ember data for data modelling.
- Using Google analytics reports, optimized the page load time for the pages that had heavy traffic and improvised those pages using CSS.
- Used CSS Blueprint to create grids and adopt cross browser interactive features and to make the web pages more.
- Used Git as configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Used JIRA Project Tracking Software to track issues.
- Good at Continuous Integration practices with Jenkins.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug, Chrome Developer tool and IE Developer tool.
- Tested/De-bugged on Ipad using Ipad Simulator and for Android Tablets using Chrome Simulator.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Used JIRA to update the task details and logging work followed agile methodology for development life cycle.
- Performed Unit testing on AngularJS applications using Karma and Jasmine.
- Used Maven script for building and deploying the application.
Senior Graphic Designer
- Graphic Designing & Concept building, corporate & product branding.
- Campaign design mega launches, re-launches & consumer promotions.
- Art visualization & direction.
- Supervising the junior graphic designers & copywriters.
- Worked in perfect Agile Scrum methodology for the software development.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Have implemented MVC architecture using AngularJS.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Interacted with back end services (ASP.NET) team in creation of Data Model.
- Used NodeJS with react for server-side rendering. Implement modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex Object-Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Used AngularJS to develop a standalone test application, in scope of future usage of the framework.
- Created forms to collect and validate data from the user in HTML and AngularJS.
- Performed a lot of DOM manipulation using native JS and JQuery for loading and manipulating dynamic content on web pages.
- Implemented Unit Tests in Jasmine and End to End Tests in Protractor.
- Worked closely with the User Experience (UX) team in determining the Content and Wireframes.
- Also worked with QC and UAT team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant markup, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
Sr. Graphic Designer
- Involved in all SDLC phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Designed and developed single page applications(SPA) application using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and TypeScript.
- Used HTTP methods extensively to fetch the data from the rest API and used that data to update the page dynamically.
- Worked with the Architecture teams to implement upgrade of Angular 1.5 to Angular 2.0.
- Implemented Angular2/4 Services for connectivity between web application and back end API's.
- Moved existing AngularJS controllers and services to Angular 2 components for more responsive and less dependency.
- Optimizing the code of reusability using the Decorators and injecting the services to access those in any components by using the property called providers in Angular 2.0 components.
- Enhanced legacy application by building new components in Angular 2 and typescript.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using components-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular2 to implement asynchronous data interaction with Node.js server.
- Worked with Angular 2 directives, components, pipes, injectables.
- Ability to identify and gather requirements to define a solution to be build and operated on AWS.
- Implemented Web Services for other applications to communicate.
- Unit testing of application of the development phase to make sure of the functionality on different devices using Jasmine in Angular JS.
- Worked closely with project managers and team members to ensure that a project is up to the defined specifications and is completed within the deadline.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes