- Myself highly creative, forward thinking professional with a multi - faceted background in user experience, front-end/back-end development and responsive design/programming for both static and dynamically loaded content with 5+years of solid experience.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and, Production support and Maintenance and extensive experience withAgile and SCRUM.
- Hands-on of experience in frontend/client-side world and have extensive expertise with Angular JS, Angular2/4/5/6, Bootstrap and most legacy frameworks and libraries such as jQuery.
- Excellent in backend/server-side stack, I've built large scale applications with Node.js with relational (MySQL) and non-relational databases such as MongoDB.
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting skills that allow me to quickly analyse problems in legacy applications and come to a modern solution that extends the life of the application without rewriting everything from scratch.
- Expertise in Angular JS framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Strong Technical noledge on Migration of applications from Angular.js to Angular2.
- Strong working experience in multi-layered Architecture involving AngularJS.
- Expertise in using Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in creating desktop-based application with Angular JS and Unit Test with Karma-Jasmine.
- Expertise in Responsive Web Design (RWD) and Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Expertise in Angular JS directives, Controllers, Filters, Services, Templets, Events and Injectors.
- Expertise in creating responsive mobile-friendly websites.
- Strong Technical noledge on Migration of applications from Angular.js to Angualr 2/4 and Angualr 2 to Angular 4.
- Hands-on of noledge in using JSON and AJAX to link with back-end applications.
- Expertise in implementing the MVC architecture in backend applications using Node.js.
- Extensively Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Sprites, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Elements & Classes and CSS Behaviours in CSS.
- Proficient in using Unit.js testing framework along with Jasmine, Karma, Protractor, Mocha test runners Expertise in using bug tracking tools like JIRA.
- Hands-on in writing test cases in methodologies Test Driven Development and Behaviour Driven Development.
- Experience in using Bugzilla and Firebug to debug and troubleshooting the existing code.
- Expertise in enhancing to Mongo DB architecture to improve performance and scalability.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and Preparing test cases.
- Expertise creating user validation forms and sending data to server using Restful services.
- Experienced with UI manual/automated testing tools using Jasmine, Mocha and Protractor and code optimization SQL queries on databases like Oracle, SQL Server, and PostgreSQL also worked on NoSQL Database like MongoDB.
- Expertise in Utilizing Jasmine, Karma, Mocha and NPM to build and test applications.
- Hands on working experience with onshore/offshore team.
- Extensively used jQuery, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications.
- Extensively used the repositories like Github and SVN.
- Expertise in Gimp and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of utilizing cloud technologies including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Expertise in RESTful, SOAP web services to integrate between Application to Application Experience with front-end development with back-end system integration.
- Extensive experience working under agile methodologies environment (scrum, kanban).
Debugging Tools: Developer tools, Firebug, Bugzilla.
Programming Languages: C, C++, JAVA, SQL.
Wire Frame Tools: Adobe Illustrator CS3(basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Version Mgmt: Subversion, GIT, CVS, BIT bucket
Frameworks: Angular JS, Angular2, Angular4, Angular 5, Node JS, JQuery, Spring.
Database: Mango DB, Oracle9i, 10g, / SQL Server 2005, 2008, NoSQL SERVER, MS SQL
IDE: MS Visual Studio 2008, Dreamweaver CS3, Eclipse, Sublime Text, Web Storm, Brackets, Notepad++, Edit Plus, JS fiddle, Brackets.
Operating systems: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, Linux/Unix, Mac
Browsers: Google, Firefox and IE
Sr. UI Developer
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed front-end interfaces/ dynamic web pages using HTML 5, CSS3, Typescript, JSON, Angular.JS, Angular 5 and Bulma.
- Extensive use of Angular 5 for developing the SPAs (Single Page Applications) for internal application/tool.
- To help the team in realization of UI features which includes the integrating the API with HTML bindings.
- Write and update the NGRX store to have the latest API data based on routes and roles.
- Implement the real time communication using sockets (socket.io).
- Implement security for entire application like edit/view access based on the role.
- Rapidly created mock-ups and wireframes for evaluation and client discussion.
- Implemented HTTP Interceptors to efficiently attach authentication token for all the requests going to the backend.
- Used Reactive Forms Module to create different forms along with the Form Builder, Form Control modules.
- Communicate with the client to understand the requirement of the website, gained experience in project planning, involved in writing the Project Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Developed Angular modules, routers and services using typescript.
- Implemented mock backend, in Angular JS using Typescript for testing purposes.
- Consulting frequently with clients and team on technical best practices and solutions.
- Developed code style guidelines for h based on angular official documentations.
- Construct powerful and modern frontend architecture.
- Worked closely with UX designers discussing and getting wireframes from them.
- Designed and developed CSS behaviours, CSS styles, CSS fonts, CSS buttons, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo elements in CSS.
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Designed and Developed various Angular 5 Component (/ngModule), Services (observable/promises), Directive and Pipes, Used Angular 5 CLI commands for productivity and global/generic building blocks Consumed server-side SOAP UI web services and called them from angular controllers
- Used Node.js as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database.
- Working with front end technical design in NGRX for functional stories with guidance from project solution architect.
- Involved in working with offshore delivery team, resolving dependencies, reviewing implementation.
- Worked in server-side by creating RESTFUL Web using Node.js & Express.js.
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars and drop down toggles using Bulma.
- Developed in an Agile Team environment using TFS & Git.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, NGRX, Angular 5, JSON, Node JS, Responsive Design, Bulma, Jira, MVC, RXJS, Socket IO, PrimeNG, Highcharts, Agile/Scrum, Visual Studio.
Confidential, O’Fallon, MO
- Worked on RXJS library.
- Used Angular JS with its super TEMPeffective MVC framework to implement it on various Single Page Applications (SPAs) using Directives, Modules, Controllers, Expressions, Dependency Injection, Routers, Views, Services, Factories.
- Created Angular4 components like Controllers, Services, Directives and Forms to collect different user data.
- Implemented HTTP Interceptors to efficiently attach authentication token for all the requests going to the backend.
- Cooperated with UX designer for UI workflow, wireframes.
- Used RXJS classes like observable, catchError, subject by importing.
- Experience in writing Components, Pipes and Services to separate concern and handle different situations by using Angular4.
- Implemented Route Guards for Authentication, using HTTP in Service to connect with URLs from Web API.
- Developed complex nested components for reuse such as Pop-Up, Navigation. Wrote application level code to interact with backend and consume the JSON by using RXJS Observables.
- Implemented the usage of Node.js and NPM, especially for Node build processes like GULP.
- Worked with NPM commands and using Package. Json for managing dependencies and dev-dependencies of Node.js applications.
- Redesigned Menu & Navigation to Angular 4 and updated Loans and Contract forms for a better user experience.
- Used Angular framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with Java Web services.
- Used Typescript for object oriented web development. .
- Developed code style guidelines for Angular 4 based on angular official documentations.
- Interacted with java controllers (JQUERY, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Created unit test cases for angular applications using Jasmine to test individual functions/modules using test runner Karma.
- Followed best practices and standards for Web Accessibility and cross-browser compatibility.
- Experience in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Worked on Azure with UX team for advanced and detailed interactive prototyping.
- Extensive working with Git and source tree to maintain code-base.
- Log defects encountered in the application through JIRA during test cycles and conducted fix verification.
- Extensive working in AGILE environment to date to harden SDLC processes via new tools or implementing steps to increase stability, reliability and performance.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Typescript, Bootstrap, RXJS, JQuery, Angular2, Angular4.0, SASS/SCSS, Accessibility, AJAX, JSON, NodeJS, Agile, TDD environment, Jasmine, Axure, Karma, GIT, JIRA.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Responsible for experimenting with new frameworks and libraries to make decision either should be used in the product/project or not..
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing Restful web services data payload.
- Involved in the design, development and testing phases of life cycle using AGILE methodology - Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Involved in migration of applications from Angular.js to Angular2.
- Used AngularJS to create maintainable and testable single page application and Implemented 2-way data binding and used ng-filters across the applications.
- Created SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on SQL database.
- Customized the Node.js server to pick the local Package JSON and run the applications without changing the local paths and variables.
- Tested Rest APIs inSpring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Involved in designingSpringMVCapplication and Hibernate to design module structure.
- Created custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular JS.
- Implemented two-way data binding through scope in applications built on Angular JS and one-way binding when necessary.
- Created model binding and API calls using Angular JS.
- Built a high-performance, reusable code library for UI and backend components.
- Developed MySQL and MongoDB based backend.
- Implemented modules into NodeJSto integrate with designs and requirements.
- Developed Web API using Node.js and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Worked heavily in AWS cloud resources to better achieve a lower cost and higher performance/uptime.
- Developed form validations utilizing Angular JS messages modules.
- Created interactive prototypes using Balsamiq and InVision.
- Developed data visualization tools using Algorithmic Programming, WebSockets, JSON and AJAX for market sentiment indicators, live streaming price panels, live events count down widget, economic calendars.
- Used various jQuery plugins date picker, dialog boxes to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Modified Shopify template with client's branding, Customized menu structure to suit categories, Setup categories, product pages, blog, and special pages.
- Used jQuery to perform AJAX to get JSON data from the backend and parse it on the front-end.
- Created SQL scripts for tuning and scheduling with SQL server.
- Debugged the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM, DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Design and develop prototype video to showcase company features.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes