- A technocrat with 5 years of experience in Information Technology, as a Front - End Web/UI Developer with focus on software development life cycle involving analysis, object oriented design, development, testing, documentation, support and maintenance of web applications.
- Involved in all aspects of Software development methodology including Requirement Analysis, Design Specification, Implementation, Testing and deployment of Enterprise and Web-based Applications
- Experience in writing code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX and JSON
- Familiarity with native Android for mobile applications and web API interactions
- Involvement in performance related tasks using reusable UI components and classes, automatic job scheduling and reducing the number of SQL commands via batching.
- Experience in using NodeJS and ExpressJS for making calls (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE) for triggering or fetching data from Restful API's provided by the back-end team.
- Knowledge in ReactJS for creating interactive UIs using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM and JSX concepts
- Strong experience in working with RESTful Web Services
- Knowledge and experience in working with SASS/LESS as CSS preprocessors and modern techniques such as Flexbox and Grid.
- Solid understanding of React Virtual DOM Algorithm for performance optimization
- Highly skilled in developing web pages complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and ability to apply W3C web standards.
- Experience in responsive web design with the UI being multi-device compatible (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile - iOS, Android) and cross browser compatible.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (Maven, Gradle, JUnit and Jenkins).
- Used Bootstrap and Media Queries to create responsive web pages.
- Familiarity with Relational and NoSQL databases - Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, PostgreSQL, MongoDB and Firebase. Hands on experience writing SQL queries.
- Use SVN and GIT for version control and error reporting and project management tools like JIRA and Bugzilla.
- Developed expertise in Integration Testing, User Acceptance testing, GUI testing, back-end testing, End-to-End testing and Unit Testing for Client/Server applications.
- Hands-on experience with Agile/SCRUM and Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies
- Utilize software development practices, data and testing standards, code reviews, source code management, continuous delivery and software architecture.
- Driven to maintain cutting-edge industry knowledge and technical skills, through independent and formal training
- Strong collaboration, communication and problem solving skills and pursuit for the next technical challenge; learn and grow.
Middleware: Web Services (REST), Servlets, JDBC, XML and LDAP
Application Servers: JBoss
Operating Systems: Windows 7/8/10, Android, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Ubuntu and Mac OSX
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Docker and Jboss
RDBMS: SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, PL/SQL, NoSQL, MongoDB, Firebase, AWS S3 and Oracle
Persistence: JPA and Mongoose
Frameworks: Flask, Django, NodeJS, Grails, Sinatra and Bootstrap
IDE’S and Tools: NPM, Eclipse IDE, Notepad/Notepad++, Sublime Text, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Android Studio and Visual Studio Code, Atom, Brackets, Vim and Nano
Debugging Tools: BugZilla, Chrome Developer Tools
Testing Tools: JUnit, Jasmine, Mocha and Chai
Tools: Make, Visual Studio, Ant, Gradle and Maven
Version Controls: Subversion, Bitbucket, Git, GitHub
Other Technologies: Map Reduce, Hive, Fisheye, Crucible, Hadoop, Google Compute Engine, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Nexus, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence, Haskell, circuit design, wiring, soldering, working with oscilloscopes, multimeters, Arduino, BeagleBone Black, Raspberry Pi, Texas ARM Cortex-M Microcontrollers, SQL Server Management Studio, SSIS, Agile, Confluence, Servlets & JSP, GSP.
- Update the UI to include a new CSV download feature for the supported application.
- Responsible to style, look and feel of the web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior such as variables, mixins, operations and functions.
- Worked on ReactJS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components, which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved in implementing various screens for the front-end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM (Node Package Manager) and Redux.js library.
- Worked in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations, and Flux concept
- Implemented stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture and building components library, including Tree, Slide-View and Table Grid
- Used Node Package Manager (NPM) to manage modules & used it to install useful tools, such as Yarn, Grunt and Express.
- Research and report on performance optimization techniques in PostgreSQL that closely mimic existing implementations in Oracle.
- Implement SQL batch statements for database write operations resulting in dramatic performance improvement and responsiveness in the application.
- Fix bugs reported by clients and provide ongoing support to enhance applications.
- Used Scrum for agile development and participate in team led solutions, reviewing peer's code for quality and completeness.
- Use SVN and GitHub version control systems as source repositories to organize the code base.
- Collaborate with development teams in Australia and USA to tackle difficult problems and stay up-to-date on ongoing technical and business activities.
- Coordinate with QA personnel in India to help test features before major and minor releases.
- Provide technical support to help clients with their pressing needs and escalate issues to senior developers and management when necessary.
- Worked using ReactJS components, Forms, keys, Router, Animations, Events, Props and Flux concept
- Implemented stable ReactJS for reusable UI components and stand-alone functions.
- Worked on ReactJS virtual Dom and React views to render components, which contain additional components called custom HTML5 tags.
- Responsible in styling the look and feel of web page with SASS that extends CSS with dynamic behavior like variable, mixins, operations and functions.
- Implemented various screens for the front end using React.js and used various predefined components from Redux library and Node Package Manager (NPM).
- Responsible for ReactJS user-interface and architecture, building components library including Tree, Table Grid and Slide-View
- Used ReactJS to develop reusable components and templates for faster compilation
- Developed the ReactJS container and presentational components (as functional and stateless components when applicable)
- Used NPM to manage modules and to install helpful tools like Grunt and Express
- Implemented modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements
- Created single page application to dynamically render based on the JSON from Node JS server.
- Assist development teams across RBC with migration from SVN to GitHub while conforming to policies laid down by Governance and IT Risk teams.
- Answer Ad hoc queries from Capital Markets employees over phone calls and online chats and troubleshoot project, repository, build and permissioning issues.
- Worked as part of the Reconciliations Enhancement Project team in configuring and automating reconciliations using a third-party vendor software product, remote Linux and Microsoft servers and proprietary TD tools
- Develop an AJAX-based Python application using Flask for Identity and Access Management of Capital Markets employees.
- Collaborated on a final group project implementing a Project Management System using Spring, JDBC, Web technologies including Bootstrap and jQuery
- Schedule jobs to run daily using AutoSys workload automation tool
UI Software Developer
- Design and develop software components using the Grails framework
- Used Bootstrap to make the web application responsive
- Implemented asynchronous functions and features by using AJAX and jQuery
- Used jQuery for implementing user-interactive drag-drop operations
- Develop features in Confidential 's custom application by extending the plug-ins, in particular, a document store feature that allows users to store documents in Amazon S3 storage.
- Present implementations to senior developers and management for review.
- Debug the application using Chrome Developer Tool.
- Experience in maintaining a large number of files through SVN version control system
- Take part in design sessions and code review with fellow developers.
- Rapidly prototype new capabilities to confirm feasibility
Junior Web & Business Intelligence Developer
- Collaborate as part of the Business Intelligence (BI) team working on setting up a Hadoop-based data analytics framework for Confidential .
- Created business classes and base objects
- Script in Python, Bash and SQL to modify existing programs and develop new ones
- Develop automation methods to collect, process and present daily business data using available tools in Linux and Google App Engine.
- Write a major portion of the documentation for Confidential ’s Business Intelligence system.
- Deliver presentations and daily updates on the weekly sprint work.
- Occasionally collaborate with Product and Infrastructure teams in minor roles as new requirements are provided
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes