- Over 7+ years of experience in UI development, Frontend development, Flash wif Action script, rich user interface design, development, web 2.0 specifications and documentation.
- Experience in Software life cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating teh time - lines for teh project.
- Experience in Cross browser compatibility testing and intellectual challenges in User Experience (UX), Responsive Web Design and Bootstrap.
- Strong Experience in dealing wif CSS Animations, Backgrounds, Layouts, Positioning, Text, Border, Padding and CSS Box Model.
- Significant experience in web development tools like APTANA STUDIO, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, and Firebug.
- Experience in creating functional specifications wif visual design mockups in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Flash.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Experience in developing web based applications using Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and J2EE Servlet technology.
- Experience in designing and working wif responsive design templates for email.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) wif XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top-down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience wif Agile and SCRUM.
- Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills wif proficiency in grasping new technical concepts quickly.
- Self-starter always inclined to learn new technologies and Team Player wif very good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, HTTP Web Server, GIT, Jasmine.
Server Side: PHP, Ruby.
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Aptana Studio, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Espresso, Sublime Text2, Text Mate, Microsoft Publisher
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator
Version Control: SVN, Git, Github, Bitbucket
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD, Rational United Process
Database: PL/SQL (Oracle), MySQL
Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Confidential, Rocklin, CA
Sr. UI Developer
- Responsible for building a large scale POS (Point-Of-Sale) application.
- Vastly involved in converting teh wireframes to templates using HTML5 and CSS3; Wrote advanced HTML5 & CSS3 wif Accessibility and Aria support.
- Create, edit and maintain responsive themes using front-end development frameworks including Bootstrap.
- Wrote advanced AngularJS code, following best practices in teh industry; responsible for creating a futuristic and consistent project structure adhering to software principles.
- Used ng-react angular module to integrate react components wifin angular application; Angular.js for teh underlying business logic.
- Wrote high performant React components, using various lifecycle methods like should-component-update, component-will-receive-props.
- Extensively used AngularJS directives; wrote custom directives, controllers and services.
- Displayed data by using JSX in Depth, JSX Spread attributes and JSX gotchas using React JS.
- Worked wif teh browser by virtual DOM and component life cycle like Mounting, Updating and Unmounting in React JS.
- Implement modules into Node JS to integrate wif designs and requirements.
- Constructed teh RESTful application using Node.js as a server-side language.
- Created rich application websites using Angular, Node.Js, and Yoeman.
- Collaborated wif diverse teams in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment wif efforts ranging from day-to-day support to complex initiatives for iconic American brands impacting customers world-wide.
- Used tool GULP as task runners and orchestrators, web pack for teh build process.
- Wrote and performed client-side and server-side unit testing wif Jasmine, Mochaand teh Chai assertion library.
- Managed a team of service oriented front-end developers to build a large scale e-commerce application.
- Expanded a team of 2 developers to 8, providing a responsive e-commerce application for rapidly growing US, International and Factory Stores.
- Constantly developed new tools to augment productivity, a/b tests and prototypes for analytics and product development, and rich user experiences to improve
- Adapted rapidly to changes, sought opportunities for growth and lead teams wif positive 'can-do' attitude.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
Sr. UI Developer
- Developed AngularJS functionality in teh application to provide two-way binding to teh system.
- Used customized services and directives in AngularJS to develop dynamic and responsive webpages.
- Built a reporting site to show customized dashboards of historical data processing rates, JIRA development tickets.
- Created many SlickGrid plugins and custom cell editors to satisfy business requirements.
- Setup framework for all current and future front-end projects to use AngularJS and Jasmine for framework, organized module definitions and unit tests
- Involved in write application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Custom Tag Libraries for teh use inwebpages by using JSTL packages for teh development of theWebPages.
- Designed entire framework to support Test Driven Development(TDD) by making use of Dependency Injection through unity framework and developed a generic repository
- Used 'TestNG' for backend test cases and 'Jasmine' for AngularJS test cases.
- Used Node Js tools like Gulp to manage teh application build
- Used MVC modules to integrate wif MongoDB.
- Used Sublime Text Editor working wif Angular JS application designing and developing wif Node JS.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed teh bugs for several browsers.
- Enhanced and built reusable components across different modules using Custom directives and CSS classes.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML & CSS, Bootstrap.
- Analyzed business requirements, participated in technical design, development and testing of various modules assigned.
- Implemented teh web-based application using struts Framework.
- Designed Front-end wif in object oriented framework like Backbone.js.
- Used Marionate to simplify Backbone Application code wif complex views and Architectural solutions.
- Developed JSP for teh multiple views in teh presentation layer and Java Beans for model layer.
- Used JSTL and wrote custom JSP tag libraries and implemented role based handling in JSP pages.
- Used JQuery core library functions for teh logical implementation part at client side for all teh application.
- Used Ajax for populating teh list/drop down box wif data.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, Hibernate mapping files and defined persistence classes.
- Worked on SRS and process flow documents.
- Interacted wif teh Graphics design team in teh use of Photoshop CS3, MS Visio, PowerPoint, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Updated defects in Quality center and fixing teh defects assigned.
- Involved in Developed test cases/scenarios, manual testing of teh application.
- Closely worked wif business system analyst to understand teh requirements to ensure dat right set of UI modules been built.
- Designed teh front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Wrote jQuery function while implementing various UI Screens across teh whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Interacted wif java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end systems).
- Used SVN for version control and QC for defect tracking.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions dat best suit business and technology needs from UI standpoint.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fix teh bugs pertaining to various browsers.
- Analyzed, Designed and developed teh system to meet teh requirements of business users.
- Participated in teh design review of teh application to come up wif UI and provide best possible recommendations for teh application from UI standpoint.
- Implemented presentation tier using HTML, CSS by utilizing teh mockups dat were created by design team.
- Used AJAX for implementing part of teh functionality for Customer Registration, View Customer information modules.
- Implemented interaction between frontend and backend using teh JSON object.
- Written CSS to provide table free layout to user interface screen.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes