- Web User Interface Professional with around 14+ years of experience. Good understanding of Web application framework. Good Front - end Web Programming skills. Strong visual design and user experience skills including strategy, information architecture and design aesthetics. Able to create highly usable UI components and layouts. Ability to write clear, maintainable, well-documented and efficient code for web development. Good experience in Web Project Management.
- Good communication skills. Able to work efficiently with clients, developers and Business Partners across the globe to develop good websites and web applications.
Frameworks / Tools / Softwares: AngularJS, React JS, Bootstrap, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio, CMS (Content Management System), Flash, Adept at various web browsers, W3C Validators, Testing tools like JS & CSS lints, JSFiddle.net, GIT, Optimization with Y-Slow, W3C Validators and Other tools.
Other Skills: Maintaining good quality of codes, Knowledge of cross browser compatibility solutions, Design Conceptualization, Creating Story boards and Prototypes, Search Engine Optimization, e-Commerce, Corporate website designing, Mobile Web, Testing & Validating Web Pages, MVC Architecture, experience in Agile/SCRUM and more in Web Technologies.
- Coordinating with various developers, business partner teams, clients, and involved in the Software Development Life Cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating the time-lines for the project.
- Co-ordinated with various teams for better understanding of functional requirements, analyzed and designed the UI components to meet the Business requirements. Ensured that all project phases are followed and documented properly. Managed a team of about 15 members.
- Developed UI components in AngularJS like Custom Directives & Services, Authentication & Authorization, Angular Forms, Dynamic Views & Routing, etc.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components andfeatures. Developed and designed various screens and its architecture inaccordance to UI Specs.
- Involved in complete SDLC life cycle - Handled all aspects of the web application including Designing, Coding, Testing, Debugging and Production Support, including maintaining.
- Followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design aspects on Web Applications.
- Tested/De-bugged using Firebug, Chrome Emulator etc.
- Worked on Web Accessibility Project.
- Responsible for customizing the UI components as per the project requirement.
- Considered UI consistency and usability through different modules of the website, restructured JS and CSS, worked on new interactivity for the websites.
Web UI - Lead.
- Handled a team of 10 members and responsible for development and communication of UI design guidelines and patterns. Guided and provided detailed specifications for HTML5 and CSS file creations and development of jQuery UI components. Communicated design & development strategies with the US and India teams.
- Worked on layout enhancement of Intranet sites. Developed conceptual diagrams, mockups, prototypes. Converted mockups and wireframes into highly usable interactive webpages for Business Partner sites.
- Provided recommendations on different UI components & features for upcoming webpages and sites during regular team meetings.
- Handled Teamsite CMS part as well for UI updates.
- Worked on Website Optimization of Intranet sites using Y-Slow.
- Coordinated with product management team across the globe having US, Canada, Brazil teams and lead India team consisting of about 8 UI developers to define the design and development to deliver on the product’s objectives.
- Handled projects in Scrum methodology of Agile Project Management and interacted with teams spread over different countries. Worked on developing product backlogs, timelines and sprints. Managed different sprint cycles with the teams. Project managed deliverables from India team.
- Initiated User Experience research and enhanced the User Experience on many pages in Dell.com. Researched on HTML5 and other new UI design concepts and presented the outcome to the higher level team members.
- Managedand solved cross browser compatibility issues.
- Also worked on various aspects of e-Commerce part of Dell.com website like product launches, EOLs, Content management etc.
Sr. Web Designer.
- Worked on Reliance SAP Intranet Project
- Worked on Newsletter Designs
- Developed corporate website www.mresult.com in a team of 4. Also designed Training Manager portion of the website alone.
- Worked on CMT, Boat, MResult Activity -Tracking Web Applications. Using all front-end design softwares as well as worked on UI concenpts of ASP.Net.
- Designed Icons for SCORM Complaint product layout according to GUI & Usability standards.
- Worked on e-Learning website products like Capital Adequacy Planning, Global Banking Supervision, Anti Money Laundering, Credit Risk, Asset Securatization, Asset Liability Management for banks. My job involves developing animations on the financial concepts scripted by our content team.standards.
- Developed more than 1800 + short animations and interactive exercises using Macromedia Flash Action Script.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes