- Over 8 years of extensive experience as a Front End UI Developer.
- Extensive experience in developing web page quickly and effectively using JQuery, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Good knowledge in working with applications usingJava, J2EE, JDBC, Struts, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JSF.
- Sturdy experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Hands on experience on CSS pre - processors such as LESS and SASS.
- Used Mocha, Simon and Chai for unit testing the code.
- Expertise in testing & writingSeleniumWebDriver automation scripts in JAVA for highly transactional E-commerce websites.
- Expertise in analysing the DOM layout, Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Toolbar.
- Worked with JQuery in developing various UI widgets.
- All automations accomplished using Gulp, Bower, npm and Gulp plug-ins.
- Experience in using Redux for state management,Webpackfor build system, Babel, ES6, Server-side rendering.
- Extensively used Angular UI (Angular Bootstrap) for ng-grid, and UI components.
- Developed front end application using React.js.
- Used web services such as SOAP and RESTFUL web services.
- Experience in creating test suites using JASMINE.
- Experience with AJAX, REST and JSON.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming towards front-end libraries.
- Provided technical assistance for development and maintenance of web application utilizing CQ5 CMS.
- Worked closely with the product, QA teams and support UI implementation efforts.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as GIT, JIRA, and Jenkins.
- Extensive Experience in all phase of SDLC and extensive experience with Agile Methodology.
- Experience working with testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Good Knowledge on Open Stack and Cloud computing.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline oriented environments.
- Quick learner and proficient in solving the technical issues in the project.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
Frameworks: Angular.js, Backbone.js, Node.js, React.js, Ext JS, Require.js, Knockout.js
Skills: DOM, SOAP, Mocha, Simon, RESTful web services, Chai, Ajax, JSON
IDE & Tools: Web Storm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash Professional + Action Script 2.0/3.0, Microsoft Publisher, Eclipse.
Version Control: GIT(Terminal, GitHub), SVN
Data Base: Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, Unix/Linux
Confidential, Basking Ridge, NJ
Sr. UI Developer
- Reviewed through user documents and designed user interface designs,Wireframes, Information architecture flows and mockups
- Build semantic natural language search with query understanding to complement our visual search
- Responsible for developing single page application using Angular.js 2.0 to improve page performance.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC frameworks such as, Express.js Backbone.js and Node.js.
- Used Mocha UI for internal scheduling, actualization, time card asset management application at NTropic.
- Used JQuery library functionalities using various JQuery components for
- Used React.js library for developing the rendering performance of the view pages fast.
- Developed dynamic server side web applications using Node.js.
- Responsible for using Chai for Unit testing code.
- Worked with JSON and RESTful Web Services.
- UsedExt.JS6 framework for developing drag and drop feature in developingUI.
- Used Ajax for asynchronously exchanging data with the server behind the scene and updating the JSP page.
- Programmed event handling for SenchaExt.JScontrols
- Carried out unit testing of Angular.JS 2.0component using debugging tool like Jasmine.
- Developed pages to comply with Accessibility requirements (ADA) for physically challenged and all users of the website.
- Experienced working with Angular 1.4x, Angular 1.5 and Angular 2webpack.
- Worked with SVN and Git to maintain current and historical versions of source code.
- Extensively worked on writing SQL query to run onORACLEand TOAD for special report generation
- Responsible for using agile methodology for software development.
- Implemented various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing,formvalidations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application using jQuery.
- Designed and developed User Interface Web Forms using Flash, CSS,Adobe, Photoshop.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements usingDreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop
- Scalable single-page web pattern usingEmber.JSin MVVM pattern design.
- Involved to create the User Interactive web pages in a professional manner using web technologies like HTML5, XHTML, and CSS3 based on the W3C andADAstandards
- UsedYeomanfor file management and standard project folder structure in Angular JS application
- Experience in using ReactJS, Flux, CommonJS, Babel+ES6, Web-Pack for SPA development.
- Gained knowledge in Open Stack Concepts.
- Worked with Cross-Browser Compatible issues Worked on creating Single Page Standalone Applications usingEmber.JSframework.
- Followed coding guidelines andJava& J2EE design patterns to develop the application.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon Dynamo DB, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing,AWSIAM,AWSCloud Watch, Amazon Cognito, API Gateway).
- Used Continuous delivery / Continuous Integration (CD/CI) tools Docker, Jenkins to deploy this application toAWSand used GIT for Version Control of code for incremental development.
- Experience with bug tracking tools likeJIRA.
- Followed agile software development practice paired programming, test driven development and Scrum status meetings.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
- Developed next generation Homepage for Chase which is highly compactable for all the browsers.
- Responsible for using Blue UI framework developed the styling part for the homepage.
- Extensively used Angular.js2.0 UI for ng-grid and UI components.
- UsedAdobeExperience manager for building websites, mobile apps and forms.
- Created templates, Image Maps, Layers, usingDreamweaver
- Designed Catalogs and Brochures using Photoshop.
- Resolved various CSS compatibility issue and did research for CSS3 to implement and for our framework.
- Responsible for implementingUImockups, integrating third party react libraries, and handling/creating Redux store data
- Implemented RESTful web service in YUI Grid data and YUI Menu.
- Implemented client side Interface using React.JS
- Used Node.js to runWebpacktasks and build properly the project.
- Worked on Angular.JS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Utilized Node.js, Socket.io, Redis, Supervisor, Grunt,Yeoman, and Angular for scalable website architecture and real time technology.
- Involved in widely testing applications functionality usingSeleniumRC and WEB DRIVER as a regularseleniumtools
- Used Ajax and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Extensively used JQuery plug-in like Isotope and Masonry plug-in for multi column layout, Search plug-in, calendar plug-in, Ajax-queue plug-in, and Auto populating multiple select-boxes
- Implemented code in order to track the web page by usingSiteCatalyst.
- Polymer.JSis used to compose encapsulated JS, CSS and HTML as custom element much like Angular Element directive
- Used behavior concept in polymer to write a common code for all web components.
- Worked with various MVC frameworks such as Angular, Ember, JQuery,Dojo(Jason).
- Excellent in deploying the applications inAWSas EC2 instances and create snapshots for the data that have to be stored inAWSS3.
- UsingPolymer.JS, designed data grid table for displaying the parameters such as current value, chart data, icons based on severity.
- Designed rich user experience prototype for managing users and roles.
- Used waterfall methodology (SDLC) to manage development lifecycle.
- Hands on Experience with version control tools like SVN andGIT.
- UsedJIRAas a bug tracking tool, confluence for maintaining documentation for future reference
- Created layouts and implemented design for all the application pages and forms.
- Involved in Testing and fixing bugs and documented the application step-by-step process.
- Worked in a team, involved in developing the UI, layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matches the business requirements.
- Coordination in project activities and ensure that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS.
- Extensively involved in design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Developed non-functional HTML, CSS pages from the mock ups and involved in UI review with UI architect and Business Units.
- Working withBootstraptwitter frame work to Design single page application.
- Defined the applications’ user interface using HTML through Angular JS.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features
- Redesign the website using technologies ofHTML5 and CSS3.
- Extensive involved in coding of project related wireframes and prototypes.
- Worked with Subversion for checkin and checkout unit code.
- Integrated Automation Framework withGITrepository.
- Handling platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows.
- Managed application state using server and client-based State Management options.
Front End developer
- To analyze the requirements and develop enhancements that will mostly benefit users
- Used HTML to develop websites.
- Modified the existing website by adding suitable naming conventions and coding standards.
- Worked with user interfaces and applied usability principle to portals.
- Primary role was to improve GUI, solve the navigational issues and provide support to the senior web developers.
- Worked onAngular.JS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- To control the usability, aesthetics, speed and communication of the websites.
- Used Wireframes to draw the user requirements.
- Tested web sites and fixed any existing bugs using Firebug.
- Provide maintenance to several websites.
- Responsible for code optimization and test the website across different browsers.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Developed internal application using Angular and Node connecting to Sybase on the backend.
- Developed Dash-Board to monitor and report Cache Coherence Servers.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes