Web Application Programmer
To obtain a position within the Web Application Development profession that provides an opportunity to contribute and expand my skills, experience, and capabilities.
- HTML interactivity
- Web Application development
- Human-computer interactivity
- Flash game design
- Familiar with SQL, C , and Perl.
Additional Qualifications Accomplishments:
- High School Valedictorian with 4.2 GPA
- Placed 10th nationwide as a team competing in HS information technology competitions
- Selected as a trainer for BBRG, traveled to Long Island, NY to open new location
- Financially supported myself while pursuing my degree.
Redesigned and maintained web site for Scriptural Study Groups, updating calendar and current events, adding quarterly articles to the web site.Confidential
Confidential Columbus-based recruiting agency.
Confidential Philadelphia-based musician
Confidentialfulltime line cook, facilitator