- Over 6 years of extensive experience in programming, user interface UI design, user experience UX design, web design, marketing and project management.
- Experience as User Interface/Front End Developer in developing web applications using HTML 4.01/5, CSS2/3, XHTML, XML, Bootstrap, Java Script, and jQuery, Angular JS, Ajax and JSON.
- Experience working in MVC Architecture based frameworks like AngularJS.
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Proficient with enterprise software, UI component architecture, app APIs and integration.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience working on E-commerce applications, Internal Web applications.
- Up to date Knowledge with the latest industry trends in UI design and usability.
UI Web Technologies
Apache Tomcat 5.0.30/5.5.20, WEBSPHERE 7.0
Oracle, MS-Access, SQL 2000/2005, MySQL
Windows 9X, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Microsoft Office 2003/07/10
- Constantly participated in Idealization meetings to share ideas.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models.
- Extensive experience on using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives.
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Designed table-less layouts using CSS and appropriate HTML tags as per W3C standards.
- Created optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML and CSS.
- Handled all aspects of the web applications including maintaining, testing, debugging and deploying.
- Closures, event handling, event bubbling and cross browser scripting.
- Extensively used Firebug/webkit inspector to debug UI code and handle different browser CSS issues.
- Perform adequate unit testing and provide automated unit test cases.
- Involved in Requirements and Analysis, Understanding the requirements of the client and the flow of the application as well as the application Framework.
- Created HTML5 and CSS from Photoshop mockups.
- Created Images, Logos and Icons that are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- Redesigned pages to improve application design and UI to attract the customers by taking inputs from senior management.
- Defined the site layout and developed Wireframes using Adobe Illustrator.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table-less designs meeting W3C standards.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain the uniformity of all the screens throughout the application and positioning of screen objects.
- Integrated with the back-end code using JQUERY, JSON and AJAX to get and post the data to backend servers.
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Designed DOM based interactive to reprogram selected links and adopted WCAG 2.0 standards for HTML and XHTML and W3C standards for CSS as well.
- Worked on prototypes for Responsive design.
- Developed wireframes and schematic designs for independent publishing house.
- Created the database tables to store the user's details.
- Developed the reports using MS SQL Server to view the user details
- Wrote triggers to validate the users input.
- Wrote the procedures to improve the performance of the reports.
- Developed the user interface for registration using HTML, CSS, jQuery, AJAX.
- Developed profile page options with jQuery, AJAX.
- Designed profile option bar with CSS, jQuery and HTML.
- Designed photo orientation positioning with CSS.
- Involved in the team to gather requirements about the content Images and Text .
- Designed and developed the application in team.
- Power point modules with power point.
- Used Firebug, and developer toolbar for debugging and browser compatibility.
- Played a vital role in defining, implementing and enforcing quality practices in the team organization to ensure internal controls, quality and compliance policies and standards.
- Participated in Code review and Quality Assurance.
- Interacted with business analyst to understand the technical requirements of the project.
- Coordinated with designers to implement mock ups and the layouts of the application.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, forgot password, Email, Filters using Java Script, jQuery and HTML.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.