- Over 7 years of experience in design, analysis, development and testing of User Interface framework in various web based applications.
- Thorough understanding of CSS principles wif a clear ideology for managing maintainable, scalable and cross-browser code.
- Extensive experience wif Java IDEs like My Eclipse, Eclipse, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD), Net Beans and Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Proficient wif creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Excellent experience in Restful Web services and Big Web service development and consumption using (JAX-RS and JAX-WS).
- Experience working wif testing tools like Firebug, Firebug Lite, Chrome or safari web inspectors and IE Developer Toolbar.
- Significant experience in web development tools like APTANA STUDIO, Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator, Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse, Notepad++ and Firebug.
- Experienced in using Front End editors like Dreamweaver, Espresso, TextMate, Sublime Text2 and Microsoft Expression Web.
- Experience in designingUIpatterns andUIapplications wif the halp of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Experience wif Browser testing, noledge of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility.
- Experience in writing complex database queries, stored procedures, and triggers using SQL, SQL*Plus, PL/SQL. Strong Skills in Database Design, Process and Data Models.
- Excellent noledge and experience in RDBMS like Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server, DB2 and MS Access.
- Experience in using Version control tools like CVS, Clear Case and VSS.
- Experience in Agile methodologies such as Extreme Programming, Waterfall Model and Test Driven Development.
- Adaptive to team environment and also has the capability of completing complex asks independently.
- Proven track record demonstrating innovative and unique designing skills, computer proficiency and ability to work in a stressful environment wif projects and interaction wif every team member. Ability to learn and adapt quickly to the emerging new technologies.
IDE's and Tools: Eclipse IDE, NetBeans, Dreamweaver, Firebug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Wire Frame Tools(wire frame): Adobe Illustrator CS3(basic idea on wire frame and visual design)
Debugging Tools: Firebug, BugZilla, (internet explorer)
Databases: PL/SQL(oracle), MySQL, MSSQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Confidential, Valley Forge, PA
Sr. UI Developer
- Actively participated and mentoring in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing phases.
- Responsible for providing user interface design for Web-based products including dashboards, widgets etc.
- Developed HTML prototypes and UI deliverables, such as wireframes, flowcharts, screen mock-ups, and interface design specifications.
- Developed HTML parsers and tan build the DOM tree to split out the XML document.
- Developed the application wif HTML 5.0, DHTML and XHTML for widgets alignment.
- Designed User Interface framework using Java Server Faces (JSF 2.0), Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), JSON, XML and AJAX.
- Designed the User Interface using use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase using Rational Rose.
- Developed a core component of Analytics wif Node.js, Angular.JS, Couch DB, and Socket Stream.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using JMS for sending and receiving messages while creating web services.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer from client to server and vice versa using Apache Axis, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI.
- Developed XML documents and generated XSL files for Payment Transaction and Reserve Transaction systems.
- Used Subversion to implement version control System.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Responsible for designing page layout using HTML5, CSS3 along wif JQuery and adding dynamic functionality to each module.
- Developed User Interface framework like Inversion of Control module of spring framework.
- Strong experience in front end, business, and persistence tier using the Struts 2.0, Struts 1.2, jQurey andDojoframeworks.
- Created AJAX requests to REST service wif only use of GET method for retrieval.
- Frequent use of Http requests through JQuery, AJAX to the server to keep track of market pulse.
- Performance Optimization techniques were used to compensate the Frequent use of Http Request.
- Working on all the latest technologies like HTML5, CSS3, etc. Tackled various issues related browser compatibility to accommodate these advanced and fast technologies
- Used the Node.js and backbone.js MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Created design mock-ups and wireframes using MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop CS4 and DreamweaverCS3.
- Developed Tabbed pages using AJAX wif JQuery and JSON for quick view of related content, providing both functionality and ease of access to the user.
- Used HTML, DHTML, and XHTML for improved the accessibility features in Product data module.
- Developed an HTML parser and tan build the DOM tree to split out the XML document.
- Worked towards creating enhancements to optimize user experience.Developed the application using AJAX for compatible wif different browsers and operating systems
- Used User Interface framework like JSF 2.0 for front end development.
- Used XPATH, XQuery and XSLT for XML transformations and XML Beans for parsing the XML documents.
- Used Soap over Http and Soap over JMS for communication between components.
- Created as well as edited images for the websites using Photoshop.
- Involved wif cross browser testing and compatibility using chrome, Firefox and IE.
- Developed SQL queries and Stored Procedures for retrieving the data from several databases.
Confidential, Monterey Park, CA
- Created Templates for the Compliance system like Power Failure, Billing, Meter and Miscellaneous Complains
- Developed Design Documents using class, activity and sequence diagrams by analyzing use cases.
- Developed the administrative UI using backbone.js
- Used Ext JS to build the GUI controls of the application
- Designed dynamic and multi-browser compatible pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Implementation of SAX to parse XML schemas.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly
- Used AJAX wif jQuery controls for Listing all scripts in a grid and can edit it in the grid which will reflect in the database table as well (like margins)
- Used Hibernate as the ORM tool for Data Persistence.
- Log4j used for logging the application log of the running system to trace the errors.
- Developed the application on GWT (for creating Widgets, Panel, Event Listeners and other UI Components) and Eclipse and deployed the application on WebSphere Server.
- Performed Unit test using JUnit testing framework.
- Used MongoDB for storage and retrieval of data using key-value store, indexing, document-oriented storage, querying etc..,
Confidential, South San Francisco, CA
Web UI Developer
- Designing of web pages using HTML and CSS.
- Developed an efficient and well-secured Administration module.
- Developed Business object classes for User management module.
- Played a programmer role in UI design and development of the front-end architecture.
- Involved in the designing, development and testing of the application.
- Developed User Interface for the application using JSP, HTML and Ajax.
- Developed the application using Struts MVC Framework.
- Implemented design patterns like singleton, DAO of CORE JAVA in developing applications.
- Used AJAX to create better, faster and more user-friendly web applications.
- Used Java script for validation of page data in the JSP pages.
- Used Log4J for logging and debugging.
- Deploying and testing the application on different servers like JBoss and Web sphere as per the module.
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Created JSPs and developed the screens as per the file structure.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes