Senior Ui Engineer Resume
- Experience working on scalable environment using agile, Test driven development methodologies.
- Proficient in applying latest development approaches including MVC in the browser, event driven applications, using AJAX, Object oriented java script, JSON, JSONP, XML
- Efficient in designing and presenting multiple concepts and iterations around user interaction models, workflows, wire frames, screen flows, mockups and prototypes.
- Had good experience on customizing CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation using CSS pre - processors LESS or SASS
- Have experience in analyzing user requirements, defining functional specifications, ability to convert business requirements into functional and system design documents
- Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code using Firebug and ChromeDeveloper Tools.
- Good experience in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques in order to develop web applications
- Hands on Experience using version controls like GIT, SVN and project management tools like JIIRA, ASANA
- Experience in Full software development Life Cycle (SDLC) from gathering requirements to providing production support
- Worked closely with the project management and marketing team to completely define specifications to help ensure project acceptance.
- Strong experience in RDBMS technologies like SQL, Sub Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions
- Widely used Scrum / Agile methodology for the software development process.
- Skilled at solving browser compatibility challenges, maintain code consistency.
- Quick learner and proficient in analyzing technical issues in the project.
Programming Skills: Java, Python, UNIX shell scripting, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: HTML/ CSS/ Java Script, AJAX, Bootstrap,MEAN stack
Web servers: Nginx, Apache 2.x
Platforms: Windows, Linux
Debugging tools: Firebug, Chrome
Dev/Testing tools: Grunt, Jasmine, Karma
Version control project management: Git, SVN, JIIRA, ASANA, Rally
Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo dB
IDE’s & Tools: Dreamweaver, NetBeans, Eclipse, Toad, putty
Senior UI Engineer
Confidential, Redwood, CA
- Worked in development team and coordinated with system analysts, product team to improve the UI of the web site.
- Created links to access the account for drivers and internal domain sites for sales engineers, developers.
- Developed programs to manipulate the data and perform CRUD operations on request to the database
- Gathered more up-to-date info and updated blog with more style formatting.
- Used SASS for managing and reusing the styles.
- HTML5/CSS system for controlling text display issues cross-platform and cross browser.
- Handled changes for internal AngularJS web application logging rides and transaction details.
- Involved in writing unit test cases with Jasmine.
- Designed, tested and deployed application using agile methodology.
Front End Engineer
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Worked with product management team to understand the scope of the project and technical requirements.
- Created and optimized graphic websites and application interfaces using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Developed a Proof of concept to capture a software data model for tracking versions, dependencies and other attributes of these modules.
- Configured the setup the MEAN stack for developing the application
- Used twitter Bootstrap for styling and mongoose for structuring Mongo DB.
- Created MEAN stack web application to track the modules, components, router configurations.
- Performed basic analytics, reporting based on a specific “release version” to correlate the changes in components.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
- Worked in the Agile/Scrum development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participated in scrum meetings and reviews.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Involved in the requirement analysis and design phases to comprehend all technical assessments and to participate in implementation with minimal errors.
- Implemented routing part of application using Angular JS ng-route module, routing provider service with HTML views/CSS styles.
- Implemented Angular JS Service layer with utility functions to get data from backend using REST based service calls and pass back to Angular Controllers.
- Added search features for the application using various filters and improved the results providing suggestions for the rendered text.
- Used Geo-location HTML5 API for faster rendering based on user location and give better suggestion on searches
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap.
- Color scheme of the website using HTML5, CSS3 and responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Involved in build/ deploy multi module applications, configuring plug-ins using Maven and integrated with Jenkins.
- Later participated in the testing phase in accordance with QA team to help them come up with best testing scenarios and maintain code quality in the long run.
- Involved in working with Agile methodology implementations like daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning’s, resource planning, etc.
- Understand user requirements and worked closely with onsite clients to define business objectives, project scope and solution space.
- Worked in two different application teams where Toyota customer relations data and warranty information need to be designed within team atmosphere.
- Developed web pages with functionalities like login, register, Filters, popup screens.
- Used AngularJS to create maintainable and testable single page application and Implemented 2-way data binding and used directives across the applications.
- Interacted with java controllers (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from backendsystems)
- Involved in Agile process, Bi-weekly Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application
- Fixed bugs and provided support services for the application
Software Engineer Analyst
- Developed awebportal for tracking Project Management Office activities and timelines which improved productivity of internal project team by 20%.
- Coded SQL queries, views, PL/SQL procedures and triggers for client database schema in SQL Server and wrote dynamic SQL queries to increase database performance by 5%.
- Developedwebservices for client using Spring MVC and Hibernate Framework for enhanced flexibility and modularity
- Wrote test automation scripts in automated functional selenium testing tool to increase testing efficiency by 20%. Performed unit and component testing using HTTPUnit.
- Responsible for analyzing and patching database tables, writing ad-hoc SQL queries for generating report file using joins from client data tables and transferring it to their server using FTP
- Worked on designing n-tier Enterprise application with J2EE design patterns like MVC, Singleton, Front Controller, and Factory to meet requirements of the project
- Conducted knowledge transfer for the new incoming team members and co-workers for 3 months.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes