Senior Ui Reactjs Developer Resume
- Experience in Software life cycle phases like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and estimating teh time - lines for teh project.
- Experience wif full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, objects-oriented programming, and agile methodologies.
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3Cestablished web standards wif respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Experience in developing Ext-JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Worked on CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviours in CSS.
- Involvement in using various IDE's, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop.
- Utilized teh latest front-end Technologies such as HTML5and CSS3for layouts.
- Involved in designing teh user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs.
- Used Node.JS, React.JS, and Backbone.JS MVC framework for developing teh Single Page Application (SPA).
- Integration of AEM wif Adobe Marketing cloud and other third-party services.
- Worked on creating Restful API's using Ember.JS to be consumed by backend (PHP).
- Involved in implementing teh complete Application in teh in-build MVC Architecture wif Angular.JS.
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency wif browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used teh latest HTML5elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Experience wif User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, wif ability to work in team environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills wif a strong ability to excel through collaboration wif team members.
IDE & Tools: Visual Studio Code, Intellij, Eclipse, Photoshop, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Espresso, Sublime Text2, Text Mate, Microsoft Publisher
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Adobe Illustrator
Web Services: RESTful, SOAP, XML. HTTP Web Server, Apache Tomcat, Web logic.
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, My SQL server, No SQL, MongoDB
Version Control: Jira, Perforce, CVS, SVN, Git Hub, Bit Bucket
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD, Rational United Process
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8, MAC OS X
Confidential, Northbrook, IL
Senior UI ReactJS Developer
- Designed CSS templates to use in all web pages, working wif CSS styles like Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Designed teh front end of teh application using Python, Java, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JSON and jQuery.
- For Development of React core and site components used storybook as development environment wif atomic design pattern.
- Developed user interface by using teh React JS, Flux for SPA development.
- Maintained states in teh stores and dispatched teh actions using redux.
- Implemented teh Drag and Drop functionality using React-Drag gable.
- Implemented react JS code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozilla, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF.
- Worked on use effects, React Hooks, Class based component, communicate between component, Redux, state management tools and concepts, Flux, Thong & Saga. Component Life Cycle, various features of component life cycle.
- Managed repositories by using version control tool Git combined wif Stash.
- Designed, Debugged and Developed applications using Visual Studio Code.
- Developing application wif teh halp of react-component-Catalo for different components for various clients, sites.
- Responsible for writing teh code in Visual Studio wif ASP.Net using code behind C# & tested wif NUNIT.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, Web Services using AJAX, jQuery, JSON and XML.
- Experience in working wif GraphQL queries and use Apollo GraphQL Library.
- Independently integrate multiple APIs and new features using React and GraphQL stack.
- Version control through TFS. Developed web pages using Visual Studio, Used IIS Webserver.
- Incorporated React Hooks wif gradual adoption / migration strategy.
- Migrated major class-based containers to Redux connected functional component containers, allowing for compatibility wif newer functional component libraries, while introducing react-redux hooks into newer containers to maintain React Redux global state management.
- Worked exclusively on teh Frontend updating pages using UI libraries like Reacts (including hooks) and Redux saga.
- Perform enhancements for Web using C# ASP.Net using Visual Studio and SQL Server.
- Worked wif GIT version control, Jenkins CI/CD, Docker and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Committed code change into repository by using version control tool Git and GitHub.
- Called teh RESTful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website dat could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using React.js.
- Streamlined installation of OpenShift on partner cloud infrastructure such as AWS and Azure.
- Worked on Cloud based environment including Azure DevOps and also involved CI/CD pipeline builds/deploy on cloud-based environment OneOps.
- Used Middleware, Redux Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Used AJAX & JSON communication for accessing RESTful webservices data payload.
- Used GIT as version control, GitLab as central repository and JIRA for project management.
- Responsible for design and development of various components such as tab bars, a map view, image picker, date picker, push notifications, sign-in or out features, and navigation using react-native.
- Developed server-side application to interact wif database using Spring Boot and Hibernate.
- Hand on Experience in React.js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, React Native concepts and also Familiar wif creating Custom Reusable React Components Library.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Used AJAX and jQuery to make asynchronous calls to teh REST API web services wif HTTP methods to fetch JSON data dynamically wifout reloading teh entire page.
- Used CI/CD tools Jenkins, Git or Gitlabs, Jira and Docker registry for configuration management and automation Used.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
- Planning, analysis, design and implementation of different modules using Agile (Scrum) Methodology. Responsible to provide risk/impediments and discuss action plans in daily SCRUM stand-up meeting and providing demo for UAT.
- Responsible for developing teh partner Homepages using HTML5, CSS3,typescript,Angular 5 & 6 and jQuery.
- Coded Typescript for page functionality and Pop up Screens and used HTML5 to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Worked on developing CSS3 Media Queries to make teh application compatible wif tablets (Landscape and Portrait), desktops and mobile phones.
- Worked on developing CRUD applications using MERN stack and REST based API.
- Worked on consuming JSON object creation, parsing on both clients as well as server side.
- Strong on ES6 and Prototype based Object Oriented Programming (OOPs).
- Created internal diagnostic tools using Apollo GraphQL servers in Golang and Angular in order to assist wif customer issues. Golang and Java were used as a backend REST service while Angular was used for teh user interface.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular.
- Code Web API methods for security and various Widgets by pulling data from SQL Azure and Azure tables.
- Created GraphQL server, GraphQL schema/resolvers, and MongoDB model to test new features for a GraphQL tool.
- Created Angular Components, Pipes, and Injectable across teh whole system, such as to build teh custom filter.
- Created back-end Services using Node.js, GraphQL, and SQL.
- Built REST Web services by building Node.js server in teh back-end to handle request Ajax calls.
- Expertise in Azure DevOps services and Chrome developer tools - Azure Repos. Azure Pipelines.
- Used Spring Boot to implement middle tier and building application wif spring initializers and bootstrapping teh build configuration and develop custom solutions dat act upon Jenkins information in autantic time.
- Used React-Router to turn application into Single Page Application, worked in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Responsible for React UI and architecture. Building components library, including Tree, Slide-View, and Table Grid. Created Angular service and integration wifRESTful APIs.Used Angular$httpto send GET/POST request to fetch data from server.
- Responsible for maintaining and expandingAWS(Cloud Services) infrastructure using Stack especially worked wif database setup and maintenance onAWSEC2.
- Used advanced features of Visual studio controls like Master Pages, Security and Login Forms.
- Used Gulp as task runner, SASS/SCSS pre-processor, GIT and GitHub for source code management and tracking.
- Used API Connect dat offer secure multi-cloud support to deploy components on Docker, AWS and Azure.
- Used AJAX, JSON to send request to teh Server to check teh functionality of teh websites.
- Used Spring Framework to develop teh Web application and applications using JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Highly used Angular2 Router to build single page application for navigate through teh different status and multiple modals
- Involved inAgile/SCRUMprocess, attending daily stand up and completing tasks wifin teh sprints.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Responsible for developing teh partner Homepages using HTML5, CSS3,typescript,Angular 4 and jQuery.
- Involved in writing dynamic functions to read JSON objects and display onHTMLpages using Typescript.
- UsedCSSPre-processors SASS and LESS.
- Responsible for creating website-based applications using Typescript and jQuery.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact wif APIs, RESTFUL Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Collected data from focus group and created JSON files to query on MongoDB.
- Worked wif jQuery and typescript for teh development of teh UI.
- Implemented various screens for teh front end using React.js and used various predefined components from NPM and Flux or Redux library.
- Used various bootstrap components like accordion, date picker, time picker, alert, and buttons, modal and also react-bootstrap components.
- Created documentation for all teh components which is included in React-Bootstrap page.
- Coded Typescript for page functionality and Pop-up Screens and used HTML5 to make dropdown menus on web pages and display part of a web page upon user request.
- Used Visual Studio Code for Application Development.
- Used Web services (SOAP and RESTful) for transmission of large blocks of XML/JSON.
- Used Web Storm to integrate wif Node JS allowed for running, debugging, and unit testing of Node JS apps
- Used Angular 4 for getting teh data and parsing it for showing on teh web page.
Confidential, Tampa, Florida
- Worked on React JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering using components which contains additional components called custom HTML tags.
- Involved in responsive design website dat could be served to desktop, Tablets and mobile users using ReactJS
- Involved in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Experience in Building applications using ReactJS which allowed us to render pages on both teh client and server using teh same codebase.
- Took part in setting up teh routing configuration using Reacts router for various views and sub views.
- Developed reusable code and test cases to find teh defects and fix them.
- Worked wif Agile methodology and actively participated in daily scrum meetings as a part of SDLC, to produce quality deliverables wifin 2-week sprint.
- Implemented flux pattern by using redux framework as a core dependency.
- Have worked on AWS to integrate teh server side and client-side code.
- Hosted and tested teh application in AWS servers before publishing it in actual production environment.
- Applied Agile Test Practices SCRUM, Scripted Test Cases for TDD and developed test cases for story card based on Acceptance Test Driven Development ATDD
- Participated in brainstorming sessions wif BAs, analysed teh requirements and came up wif a POC presentation which got finalized and delivered to client wifin teh deadline of 6 months.
- Used Hibernate 4 to store teh data as an Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) took for communicating wif database.
- Experience working wif Redux for maintaining teh consistency and for running teh application in different environments (client, server, and native) which was also easy to test.
- Client-Side code were written in ReactJS/Redux and Server-Side Code were developed using MVC4.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed teh code to GitHub.
- Used a Microservice architecture wif Spring Boot based services interacting through a combination of REST to build, test and deploy identity Microservices.
- Used Middleware, Redux-Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Designed and developed Controllers, Action Mappings, Interceptors, Forms and View pages for management of policy claims using Struts2.x framework.
- Designed and developed Message driven beans dat consumed teh messages from teh Java message queue & Configured JMS service class to transfer teh data from online mock exams and return instant results.
- Implemented jQuery AJAX calls in JSP web pages to render teh responsive UI pages.
- Developed web application using JSF Framework dat uses Model View Controller (MVC) architecture wif XHTML as teh view.
- Developed application layout and composing tiles definitions, managed beans to use wif Spring Framework at Business Tier and uses Spring Bean Factory for initializing services.
- Responsible for Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS and JAVA SCRIPT as per requirements.
- Consumed web services (WCF) created by Visual Studio application.
- Developed classes which handle teh request parameters, process data, collect data retrieved from teh database to List and Map interfaces and store it on objects. (Model).
- Web application development using Web 2.0 technologies jQuery, REST API, JSON, and spring framework.
- Contributed to teh design patterns direction by building mock-ups in Photoshop and Frontend.
- Experience in complete software SDLC which includes requirement, coding, design, analysis, testing, using Agile, Test-Driven methodologies.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes