Sr. Front End Developer Resume
- Dedicated and proficient Full Stack Software Engineer aiming to leverage 9+ years of software development and 9+ years of software quality assurance testing experience to contribute using extensive knowledge and strong foundation cultivated through Enterprise software development processes and procedures.
ORACLE/JAVA DEVELOPMENT: Java EE 8 SDK, Spring, Struts2, JSF Frameworks, ORM Frameworks (Hibernate, iBatis), Oracle RDBMS (PL - SQL), Apache Foundation (Tomcat, Maven, OpenJPA, etc.)
PRESENTATION/UI/UX: Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, UX), Invision /Zeplin, CSS3/HTML5
(LESS/SASS), Mobile Design (PWA, RWD, etc.)
OTHER/INTANGIBLES: Cloud Platforms (AWS/Azure), SOA/Microservices (JSON, SOAP, XML, REST), 7+ Years Remote Development, Continuous Integration (Docker/Jenkins), TDD/BDD Auto(Jasmine, Jest, JUnit, Selenium),Agile Development.
SR. FRONT END DEVELOPER
Confidential, Monroe, LA
- Worked on Enterprise Risk Management platform, which provided custom developed Angular 13 components written to simplify record management towards better risk, requirements and problem management across the Enterprise.
- Extended in-house Dialog component within Fuse library, which allowed component to present a text area form input for accepting user feedback - while leveraging Storybook.
- Integrated newly-developed Record Administration component into Risk Details section, and refactored using - internal-facing Gravity Design System specification - to fit business need for supporting both creates and edits.
- Completed rewrite of Customer Portal written in React.js while implementing Chi - an internally built Enterprise Design System, used to build consistent products and experiences. Developed application using Typescript, React, React Hooks, Functional Components.
- Developed CCMA application, which supported features and components written in Angular 12 that required integration into ServiceNow application along with NGRX, RxJS, Angular Material.
- Architected solution to implement existing Single Sign-on authentication methodologies that allowed CCMA to seamlessly interface with the Customer Portal.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER SENIOR ADVISOR
- Constructed 6-member development team with mission to modernize Enterprise-scale CM/ECF Java Swing application to “NextGen” Angular 12 single page application standards along with NGRX and Angular Material.
- Responsible for delivering features for mission-critical front-end applications, and architecting approaches for supporting various Angular state management methodologies.
FRONT END DEVELOPER
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Worked in Angular 10 monorepo to provide Solar team with large-scale unit testing ecosystem to provide QA for public-facing Capital One components/features.
- Coupled Jest unit testing framework with Angular Schematics code generation collection to test against breaking changes across in-house Enterprise components in real-time.
- Pioneered use of Angular store using reactive pattern with RxJS to manage global state.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Enhanced gamification features of MedChallenge project using React Web/Native Storybook, CSS Animations, etc. while persisting performance and data via Google Analytics.
- Developed Formic/GraphQL UI to survey users and capture feedback for enhancing UX.
- Took primary ownership of Challenges section and delivered critical bug fixes and enhancements; including large-scale effort to extend “Up Next” banner to Events & Categories.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Key resource on Agile Dev team focused on delivering Enterprise Web solution using AWS cloud computing - while leveraging Lambda, S3, AppSync, VPC, EC2, EBS, etc.
- Designed and Developed Student registration system, which featured dynamic Formik React Web and Native forms toolsets, GraphQL for querying Lambda functions, while integrating/practicing responsive web design principles and CSS methodologies.
- Implemented React search component - with autocomplete, and business-specific "locking" functionality - that was released and integrated in various apps Enterprise-wide.
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER
Confidential, San Mateo, CA
- Conceptualized UI/UX mockups in Invision, and delivered primary layout, data visualizations and navigation menus in CSS3/HTML5, doT.js templating engine and D3 libraries.
- Rewrote AngularJS system as Angular 7 and React driven dashboards; complete with JWT authentication; powered by AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Amplify and Cognito.
- Designed NodeJS/Express API to render paged datasets of over 100,000 records.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Interfaced with In-House TravelClick API to build React driven reservation system and
- Angular driven profile information portal for Valencia Hotels.
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- Implemented .NET 4.5 cryptography enhancement to Core Suite of Enterprise applications for use in oAuth powered login portals across hotel applications.
- Collaborated with 10-member team across several departments to design roadmap for migrating from monolithic system to microservice architecture.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Worked with 4-8 Full stack developers, while delivering iterative releases in an Agile Development environment for “MCC 2.0” project.
- Designed and developed features for “MCC 1.0” project, including scaling applicationfrom initial prototype phase to global-facing production application
- Mentored Junior Developers, while developing React/React Native Summer Camp application catered to Providers (admins) requesting care for their installations.
- Delivered image storage solution for storing and retrieving over 10,000 Care Option im- ages using AWS Lambda and S3 buckets.
- Developed LAMP Stack Esports platform, while establishing standard engineering processes for 20+ direct reports.
- Innovated Web-based system, and customized Joomla-based Freelancer System for use by customer base of over 100,000.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes