Php Developer Resume
- Experienced in n - layer web applications development using PHP 5, MySQL, XML, XSLT, XHTML, Perl, HTML, DHTML, CSS, Java script, JQuery and SPRY.
- Development of Application Using Zend Framework MVC.
- Expert in working with LAMP and WAMP.
- Experienced in IDEs like Dreamweaver, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio and Zend Studio.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts using PHP 5.
- Strong Knowledge of Web Services Using XML and SOAP.
- Proficient at search engine optimization using constantly evolving legitimate techniques to improve website ranking in the several Search Engines in the long-term through link development.
- Expert on E-Commerce implementation and different payment integration methods (PayPal, Authorize.net, Electronic Check payment etc).
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process which includes Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementation.
- Experienced in Agile Methodologies and Scrum Process.
- Excellent experience in MySQL and database designing, development and installation.
- Expertise with system administration of websites.
- Experienced in developing applications based on MVC based frameworks and with content management systems like DRUPAL.
- Extensive experience in customized commercial web content development for corporate environments.
- Strong RDBMS skills with excellent knowledge of Design, Normalization and Database Management Concepts.
- Ability to interact with users in resolving technical issues pertaining to applications.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency in an aggressive, multi-tasking environment and meet deadlines.
- Highly motivated, reliable analytical problem solver and troubleshooter with strong attention to detail.
- Good team player with excellent communicative, interpersonal, intuitive, analytical and leadership skills.
Programming/Scripting Languages: PHP, C, C++, Java, Shell Script, Perl, PL/SQL, VB, Perl
Framework and Tools: MVC framework, Zend, MS Office
Content Management Systems: Drupal, Joomla, Modx, Wordpress
Development Tools: Eclipse, PHP Designer 2006, Microsoft Visual Studio, ZEND STUDIO, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver, Corel Draw and Illustrator, Notepad++, Aptana, MYSQL WorkBench
Application/Web Servers: Apache Web Server, IIS, ZEND server, Amazon AWS
Modeling Tools: Rational Rose UML, MS Visio
Version control: Visio CVS
Databases: MySQL4/5, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005, MS Access
Operating Systems: Linux Red Hat, Solaris, Windows, Unix, Mac
- Database management (User Creation, Role assignment, Database handling, Importing database from other formats like csv, xls etc.).
- Local application development.
- Back office report generation using PHP/HTML.
- Tablet based application development for delivery system and other module.
- Worked on implementing directives and scope values using Angular.JS for an existing webpage.
- Used existing java script libraries from jQuery and embedded PHP sessions and cookies to maintain data state of users.
- Used PHP as the server side scripting language.
- Integrated ZEND Framework for dis project and used Drupal to provide flexibility in web designing.
- Provided specialized solutions for customers using primarily PHP, CSS and Photoshop.
- Generated PHP source documentation using phpDocumentor.
- Used Cake PHP framework for further flexibility.
- Used PHP session variables and cookies implementation.
- Worked Extensively on MySQL as a backend and Involved in development of custom modules using DRUPAL hooks & other library functions.
- Received data from data aggregator using XML parsing
- Troubleshooting/Settings/Repairing of crashed sites.
- Created Angular JS modules and services to consume web API's for loading data securely using token/ session based application.
- Securing different website codes from vulnerabilities in existing codes.
- Back end admin system creation.
- Implemented Restful Web Services dat consumes the web service of the vendor and produces service to the Production system, and to monitor the application.
- Used Grunt as a task runner for automation and unit testing the modules of Node.js and Java script.
- Maintained and manipulated databases for XML parsing for applications in Oracle 10g.
- Attended bug thrashing sessions in order to discuss and resolve bugs with developers.
Confidential, Mundelein, IL
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, and Review of code deliverables.
- Created the initial design to determine the look and feel of the website by creating wireframes, mockup UIs.
- Implemented AJAX to enhance the capability of the system using YUI framework.
- Extensively used PHPmyAdmin to handle administration of MYSQL.
- Created content management and administration pages for loading new certification material.
- Created front end forms using Drupal.
- Created HTML forms for user selection of criteria based on which question papers are generated for certification preparation.
- Created PHP code for automatic generation of question papers with multiple choice answers with randomized order.
- Used Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) web services.
- Documented the entire process for future reference.
- Designed Database model based on the requirements.
- Prepared a Test plan which specified the testing approach and strategy and the scope of testing.
- Extensively worked with session, cookies Get and Post variables for maintenance of data state and transfer of variables from page to page.
- Created Score tracking page for repeat attempts of question papers to check performance improvement.
- Scheduled Cron jobs to clean up database records with incomplete data.
- Created the User Management for Different User Administrators Such as Site administrator and site users.
- Extensively worked in the creation of the Database Schema.
- Customized the Drupal CMS and extensively worked on themes and Modules.
- Created Shopping Cart to purchase available products, users can select as many products as they want.
- Implemented Third Party Payment Gateway PAYPAL for secured transaction.
- Implemented Third Party Tool VBULLETIN for open discussion between the users.
- Build the entire Application using Zend Framework.
- A search engine is implemented so dat the user can find the relevant product as per his/her choice.
- Implemented the New Templates to choose any template from the administrator area.
- Hosted the website on the server using the required FTP connections on FileZilla.
- PHPmyAdmin used as the user interface to communicate with the database.
- Implementation of strong user autantication schemes to make the system as secure as possible using IP address verification and random number generation techniques.
- Working with Drupal version 8.
- Developing code to call the web service/API to fetch the data and populate on the UI using jQuery/AJAX.
- Involved in implementing MVC architecture to separate business logic from the view using OOP in PHP 5.
- Converted an existing website to a Drupal CMS and performed SEO/SEM to successfully provide in top-3 Google search results for major search engines.
- Designed forms and user interfaces for administrator, and employee using Drupal and CSS.
- Coding in LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP as the server side scripting language) environment.
- Working on custom Panels, Blocks, content types, and Views for better look and feel of the application.
- Attending brainstorming sessions with UX team on User Research and iterated on the design to meet User, Business and current trend.
- Ensure graphics used in website do not cause inordinate delay in speed of page loading.
- Fix cross browsing compatible issues from the initial stage of development for different browsers.
- Working with testers in fixing the bugs and participating in code review sessions to maintain the standards.
- Strong sense of taking owner ship of the development and delivering in time.
- Initial Training and Development of Opensource Technology based projects.
- UML Diagram Creation based on Non Technical Informaiton.
- Implemented AJAX and JQuery on Front-End to make the web page more dynamic.
- Worked on applications and developed them with XML, JSON, XSL (PHP, Django, Python and Rails).
- Created Images, Logos and Icons dat are used across the web pages using Adobe Flash and Photoshop.
- MySQL databases for Backend using PHP my admin.
- UsedPHPMyAdmin to handle the administration of MYSQL over the World Wide Web.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes