Application Developer Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Over 4 years of IT experience, two years in iPhone/iPad application development, testing and deployment.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming with experience in programming languages like Objective - C and C++
- Experience with multiple life cycle methodologies and design methods like Waterfall, Agile, Scrum and Sprint.
- Good understanding of iOS mobile development tools like Xcode including interface builder and storyboards.
- Experience with source control tools like SVN.
- Very good at requirements gathering and documentation.
- Good at performing testing of the apps and reporting issues to the development team.
- Ability to work in a team, have good organizational and communication skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Objective-C, Matlab, XML, SQL
Database: MySQL, Oracle-11g, SQLite
Operating Systems: Mac, Windows, Linux
Mobile Platform: iPhone, iPad
- Developed the animation feature using a custom class that uses UIAnimation to make the menu bar appear and disappear.
- Worked on loading the PDFs for the treatment methods from the database.
- Implemented the webview using a custom class that uses the UIWebview.
- Performed the video functionality using the video framework to view the treatment videos.
- Performed the UI for the application to run in both portrait and landscape mode.
- Performed screen-by-screen testing of the application and fixed the major crashes of the application.
Environment: Xcode, Mac, SQLite
UI Designer and Developer
- Designed the profile page of the application, which consists of the username, password and profile picture.
- Integrated Facebook and Twitter functionality using the corresponding Application Programming Interface
- Implemented the email functionality of the application for adding new words to the dictionary.
- Performed the UI for the homepage where the user can scroll to find the current active games.
- Performed the extensive testing of the application by writing test cases.
Environment: Xcode, Mac, PHP
Confidential, New Jersey
- Designed the login screen of the application where the user needs to enter the user name and password.
- Implemented the “My Post List Screen” which displays the posts using a custom class, which uses the UITableView.
- Designed the navigation controller, which helps the user see a detailed description about the post.
- Also implemented the swipe feature, which helps the user to hide a post.
- Integrated the Facebook and Twitter functionality using the respective Application Programming Interface.
- Worked on Map feature using a custom class that uses the MKMapView and MKMapViewAnnotation to render geographical location of the users.
- Designed the alert screen using a custom class that uses the UIAlertView of Xcode.
Environment: Xcode, Mac
Developer and Tester
- Designed the home screen of the application where the user can choose the type of the game to be played.
- Implemented the scroll functionality by using UIScrollView on all screens of the app.
- Performed the UI for the ‘classic’ mode of the game that includes a Picker View.
- Performed the quality assurance of the application by reporting the issues to the development team.
Environment: Xcode, Mac
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes