Weblogic Administrator Resume
- Seeking an exigent position as a Middleware Administrator that best utilizes my skills in Application Servers.
- Certified WebLogic 11g Server Administrator.
- Over 8+ years of focused IT experience in System / Network and Middleware Administration (UNIX/LINUX/AIX & Windows NT/2000/2003)
- Experience in Telecommunications and Finance sectors.
- Managed and administered Domains, Clusters, JDBC Connection Pools, JDBC Data sources, Security and other resources on WebLogic Server 12.1/ 10.3/9.2/8.1 Server Platforms.
- Installed, configured and maintained Web logic 12.1/ 10.3/9.2/8.1 and JBoss with JDBC, JMS, JNDI, SNMP and J2EE Services.
- Installed and configured IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0, WebSphere Portal 7.0 and WebSphere MQ/MBSeries 7.0 on Linux platform
- Performed Portal & Desktop Management, Change Management, User Management and content Management on Web Logic 12.1/ 10.3/9.2/8.1 Servers.
- Deployed different Applications (WAR, JAR, and EAR) in Domain and Clustered environment.
- Installation JDK and JRE 1.7/1.6 and Jrocket
- Install and configure Tomcat on windows server and Linux platforms
- Installed & Configured Apache1x/2x, iPlanet, Sun ONE and IIS Web Server.
- Involved in security planning and implementation on WebLogic server.
- Administered LDAP directory for moving users, groups, creating OUs, groups and adding members.
- Developed Web applications using J2EE and Java related technologies and Well - versed in all phases of SDLC.
- Integrated LDAP Server with Web Logic Application Server.
- Deployed applications on multiple WebLogic Servers and maintain Load balancing and high availability.
- Configured multiple WebLogic domains by using Configuration Wizard.
- Configured and monitored JMS on WebLogic environment.
- Configured JNDI as repository for EJB Home stubs, JDBC Data source, JMS connection factories, queues and topics.
- Maintaining the EAR, WAR, Properties, log4J files in the build server using SCM tools like Clear Case.
- Configured and administered Connection pools for JDBC connections and JMS Connections.
- Strong programming skills in Internet Programming using Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, XML.
- Configure and using tools like Tivoli, wily Introscope, etc in development and production environments.
- Configured Web Server plug-ins with WebLogic Server.
- Developed Scripts for collecting statistics of execute queue threads, idle threads, JVM heap size, log rotation, startup/shutdown.
- Installed SSL certificates for Sun One, Apache web servers and WebLogic Servers.
- Worked in diverse, cross-functional team environment with Support personnel, Engineers, Developers and Project Managers.
- Worked with IBM WebSphere MQ Series for distributed queuing architecture for JVM.
- Worked with different Database’s like Point base, SQL, PL/SQL, Sybase, Oracle and MS SQL Server.
- Involved in configuring Networking for Sun Solaris and IBM AIX Servers.
- Strong Customer Service attitude with a sense of urgency and accountability.
- Solid problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic. Possess the willingness to take on new responsibilities and challenging job functions.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows 2003/2000/NT, Red Hat Linux, AIX, SUSE Linux, Fedora.
Java Technologies: Servlets, J2EE, Networking, JDBC/ODBC, JNDI and RMI
App Servers/EAI: WebLogic Server, IBM Websphere, MQ Series, SOA, ADF, OSB (learning)
Web Servers: JBoss 6/7, Tomcat 5/6, Apache 1.3/2x, iPlanet Web Server 4.0, Sun ONE 6.0, NAS 4.0, IIS 5.0/6.0.
Databases: Oracle, SQL server 2005/2000, Sybase, DB2 and MS Access.
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, SSH, SCP, SFTP, SOAP, HTTP, SSL and LDAP.
Tools: Sitescope, Siteminder 6, OpenSSL, Clear Case, wily Introscope, Tivoli, Funnel, LDAP Browser, Terminal Services, DameWare, Microsoft Office.
Languages: C, Shell Scripts, Perl, ANT Scripts, Active State Perl (windows), PL/SQL, Ruby, Jython, Python scand Java.
Environment: 24/7 Production on-call Support.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Designed and created WebLogic Server domains and managed Servers in Non Production and Production Environment as well as provided support to the System Test, QA, Stress and Production Environment.
- Installed and configured jBoss EAP 6.2 in both domain mode and standalone mode in bothe Production and Non Production environment.
- Migrated application from Weblogic 8.1 to jBoss EAP 6.2 in Dev, QA, Stress and Production.
- Configured data source connections for jBoss.
- Installed Java developer studio to configure with jBoss EAP 6.2
- Designed and created WebSphere Server domain and managed servers only in Test and QA environment. Working on Stress and Prod environment as if now. (Learning with Sr WebSphere Admin)
- Installing, configuration, and security of WebLogic Server, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Oracle ADF Frameworks in a Linux environment.
- Design/Engineering experience in WebLogic, SOA Suite, OSB, ADF Frameworks Products in a multi-tiered web environment and understanding the interaction between each tier.
- Migrate WebLogic Server 9.2 to WebLogic Server 12.1.3 in Test, QA, Stress and Prod environments.
- Work experience with J2EE or ADF application development.
- Automated the Deployment process of WAR, EAR, Cognos and J2EE applications in WebLogic Server 12.1/10.3 using WLST (WebLogic Scripting Tool), UNIX Shell, Perl, Bash, Ksh Scripts, Ruby, Jython, Python and weblogic.Deployer utility.
- Configured WebLogic / WebSphere JMS Servers, JMS Modules, JDBC Data Sources, JDBC Connection Pools, and Bridge to provide interoperability between WebLogic JMS and IBM MQ Series. Only in Test and QA for WebSphere.
- Knowledge on creating proxy and task services using Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Involved in Oracle Service Bus (OSB) Messaging Processing like Binding layer, Transport layer.
- Involved into Oracle Service Bus (OSB) allows management and integration of messages and services across a services network.
- Installed, Configured and used HermesJMS to interact with WebLogic JMS providers, discover WebLogic queues and topics, copy/delete messages, and drop XMLs in WebLogic JMS queues and IBM MQ queues.
- Built and Deployed J2EE applications using Maven, SVN, CVS, and Winscp on WebLogic 12.1/10.3/9.2 for Release and Maintenance. Performed Smoke Test for the deployed applications to Validate its status is up and running.
- Installed and configured Apache HTTP Server 2.0 Plug-in as an Apache module on Red Hat Linux 5.
- Having background with SUBION BILLING SYSTEMS
- Configured SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and obtained digital certificates, private key for WebLogic server to provide secure connections.
- Worked on different Data Interfaces, Data Warehouse, SQL Server, Oracle Server, and PL/SQL-Dev tool in ST, QA and Partially Production Environments.
- Configured and Tuned JDBC connection pools so that applications point to correct Database schema and the appropriate number of JDBC connections available to resolve the java.lang.NullPointerException issue.
- Extensively used IBM Rational ClearQuest as a change management tool for better visibility and control of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Log files analysis such as WebLogic / WebSphere server logs, node manager logs, Plug-in logs, thread dumps, verbosegc logs for troubleshooting and Problem determination to resolve issues.
- Created Server Execute Queues and Tuned the parameters for better Performance of critical applications deployed in WebLogic Server 10.1.
Environment: WebLogic Server 12.1, WebLogic Server 10.3, WebSphere 7, Oracle Service Bus(OSB), Windows XP, Red Hat Linux5, AIX, HP-UX, Jdk1.7/1.6, J2EE applications, LDAP, JDBC, Hermes JMS, XML, and Oracle10g/11g, Microsoft SQL Server 2005, PL/SQL-Dev, SVN, Maven, CVS, HP OpenView, Apache Tomcat, Scripts(Perl, Ksh, Bash, Python, Jython, )
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
- Installing, configuring, monitoring and performance tuning of WebLogic application server/Portals and Application servers in multi cluster/server environment.
- Installing and configuring WebLogic 10.3.5 and Jboss 7 for both development and production environments.
- Installed and configured Apache Tomcat 6.0 on Linux platform in both Non Production and Production environments.
- Configuring Node manager for administering Managed servers.
- Configuring portal, creating desktop, clearing cache and content management.
- Configuring Siteminder 6.0 Policy server for failover to multiple user directories and policy stores.
- Configuring monitoring tools like wily Introscope on both development and production environments.
- Used Tivoli and wily Introscope to identify performance including application memory leaks, server process degradation, database connections, http threads, etc
- Configuring Replication Strategy on directory data in order to support failover.
- Configuring and administering WebLogic and Jboss connection pools and Data Sources with Oracle 9i database.
- As JBoss Administrator, perform, monitor and manage upgrades, deployments and other changes to the servers and applications.
- Managed daily JBoss Outage Tracker.
- Deploying WAR, EAR, JAR applications in Clustered and Non Clustered environments.
- Configuring and maintaining J2EE Services including JDBC, JMS, and JNDI on WebLogic Server 10.3 and Jboss.
- Installing and configuring Sun ONE Web Server (iPlanet) and MQ Series to integrate with WebLogic Server 10.3. Also configured LDAP using Netscape directory Server for user authentication.
- Maintaining Installable Services and Service components that are part of MQ product structure.
- Applications deployment on multiple WebLogic Servers to maintain Load balancing, high availability and Fail over functionality.
- Clustering EJB objects, JDBC Connections and JMS connection factories.
- Involved in setting up the cluster environment for WebLogic Server integrated with multiple workflows and in executing a performance benchmark.
- Monitor and tune Disk Queue, MQ Series queue depth, JVM’s, JVM heap size, garbage collections, Java stack and Native thread.
- Experience of working on SCM tools to maintain the source code files like EAR, WAR, Properties and Log4J.
- Research and troubleshoot emerging application and run time issues on WebLogic and Jboss configuration.
- Developed ANT build scripts for auto deployment process (Perl, Bash, Ksh, Ruby, Jython, Python)
- Configured JNDI as repository for EJB Home stubs, queues and topics and was actively involved with the migration of WebLogic server from previous version 7.0 to the current version.
- Applying patches to the WebLogic servers in both Development and testing environments.
- Developed Crontab scripts for timely running jobs to provide server status (bash, ksh, Ruby, Python, Jython)
- Developed log rotation and monitoring scripts(bash, ksh, Ruby, Python, Jython) and backup log files.
- Supported on call schedule for Production support.
Environment: RED HAT LINUX, Terminal Services, WebLogic Server 10.3/9.2/8.1 , Jboss 7, MQ Series, LDAP Browser, Siteminder 6, Wily Introscope 6, MQ Series, JDK1.6/1.5, J2EE,JSP, Servlets, EJB, LDAP, JDBC, XML, Perl, ActiveState Perl (on windows), Oracle9i, OpenSSL, Documentum, iPlanet/Apache.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of WebLogic Application Server 9.2/8.1 on SUN Solaris 9/8, Microsoft Windows 2003/2000/NT Server Platforms.
- Create and Manage WebLogic Domains using config wizard and config builder.
- Responsible for WebLogic Domain and Cluster Creation and Management for High availability.
- Deployment of various application packages including JAR, WAR, EAR on WebLogic Servers.
- Deploying .net and java based applications on IIS web servers.
- Configuring apache/tomcat 5.x on Windows NT server.
- Web server administration, configuration and Application support IIS 5.0/6.0
- Managing IIS web servers and hosted websites
- Providing performance and system statistics and analyzing the bottlenecks using Introscope.
- Configuring enterprise applications and determining performance problems by monitoring server availability and analyzing resources.
- Installing SSL certificates for WebLogic clustered environment.
- Creating and configuring connection pools for the applications.
- Troubleshooting application issues hosted on IIS and Apche web servers
- Designing and implementing Application Fail-Over strategies.
- Responsible for Administration for SUN iPlanet Web Servers.
- Responsible for installing SSL Certificates on Sun One and Apache web servers.
- Installing HTTP plug-ins for Apache, iPlanet and IIS Web servers.
- Managing the IIS Web servers and Apache web servers on Windows OS
- Involved in performance benchmark of WebLogic server by using LoadRunner.
- Setting cluster environment for WebLogic Server integrated with multiple workflows.
- Implementing Load balancing for the application using the F5 Load balancer.
- Extensively worked on Configuring new SUN Servers / Workstations, Installations, Migrations and troubleshooting the Hardware and Software issues.
- Analyzing the various performance bottlenecks in Java code, Identifying memory leaks, detect deadlocks and race conditions.
- Involved in doing a performance benchmark on WebLogic server using Load Runner.
- Applying patches to fix issues with the WebLogic servers.
- Implementing automated scripts for monitoring the file system and applications.
- Provided support for teams in activities such as Load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning.
- Deploying applications in various work environments like Development, System Test, SIT, RTB and Production.
- Working with Hardware vendors (SUN, IBM, and EMC & Hitachi) to replace any failed hardware.
- 24x7 production support in Java environment including management of SLAs and escalation procedures.
Environment: WebLogic 9.2/8.1, Perl, JDK 1.5/1.4, Siteminder 6, Sitescope, iPlanet Web Server 6.0, Oracle 8i, Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003/NT Server, SUN Solaris 8/9, Outlook 2000, CVS, J2EE, LDAP .
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of WebLogic 9/8 with JDBC, JMS, JNDI, SNMP and J2EE Services.
- Deployed Applications (WAR, JAR&EAR) in Domain and Clustered environment.
- Installed and Configured I-Planet LDAP Server and integrated with WebLogic Application Server 7/8
- Installed & Configured Cluster in WebLogic 7/8 environment.
- Involved in migration of Data Center Servers for installing and configuring Applications like WebLogic, Apache and I-planet Web Servers.
- Troubleshoot and fix problems with WebLogic Application Server.
- Configuration of JDBC connections and data sources with Oracle database server 8i/9i troubleshooting and fixing up problems.
- Monitoring error logs, fixing the problems and tuning parameters on WebLogic environment.
- Typical communication models involved were PTP (point to point) and pub/sub
- Involved in configuration management, software deployment, change management, performance monitoring, and application maintenance.
- Developed Crontab scripts for timely running jobs and provide server status.
- Developed Shell Scripts for day-to-day WebLogic administration.
- Monitoring the performance using BMC PATROL in a Production and Quality environment.
- Configured and deployed applications in various work environments like Development, System Test and Production
- Troubleshoot emerging application issues, from WebLogic configuration to code issues.
- Configured Load Balancing features to different applications depending on the load and visibility of the application to the enterprise.
- Installed Web servers APACHE/SunOne Web server and configured proxy plug-ins to WebLogic application servers.
- Involved in providing support for WebLogic related issues.
Environment: WebLogic 9/8, I-planet LDAP Server, JDK1.3/1.4, servlets, JMS, JDBC, Apache 2.0.SunOne WebServer6.0, BMC Patrol, Sun Solaris and Oracle 8i/9iEducation:
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes