Ui Developer Resume
Salt Lake City, UT
- Over 8 years of extensive experience as a Front End UI Developer with solid understanding of database designing, development and installation of different modules.
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Familiar with popular browsers development and debugging tools/plugins for IE tester, Chrome Inspector, Firebug, Jasmine and Karma testing framework.
- Experienced in building cross browser compatibility applications using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards for enterprise/consumer applications.
- Worked on Mobile operating system like Android, Cordova.
- Strong experience in CSS3 preprocessors styling such as SASS and LESS.
- Extensive experience in OOP, OOAD, System Analysis design, Development and Deployment of various Applications in Java Technologies.
- Skilled in developing web applications using JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JSTL JavaBeans and J2EE web services
- Worked with MVVM pattern and developed view-models using Typescript.
- Strong Experience in developing the application using frameworks likeStruts, Java Server Faces (JSF) and Spring frameworks.
- Involved in design and development of single page application for the web pages and mobile application using Angular JS and ionic JS
- Experienced in developing dynamic visuals using D3
- Experience in developing Mobile applications for IOS and Responsive Design
- Experienced working on ATG -ecommerce applications.
- Expertise in Java Script and AJAX calls. Expertise in jQuery plugins and Angular components
- Experience in designing UI patterns and UI applications with the help of Adobe products like Adobe Dreamweaver CS3, Adobe Photoshop CS3/CS4, Adobe Fireworks CS3 and Adobe Illustrator CS3.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Proficient with creating Logos, Banners, Buttons, Icons and Images using Adobe Flash and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visual
- SourceSafe, Macromedia Home Site.
- Experienced in CRXDE and Eclipse IDEs to develop CMS applications.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Experience in working with Application Servers including Apache Tomcat.
- Working Knowledge of MVW frameworks like Backbone.js, Moustache.JS and Bootstrap.JS
Programming Languages: Java, PL/SQL
IDE & Tools: Eclipse, Aptana Studio, WebStorm, Notepad++, Adobe Dreamweaver, Sub Lime Text, Microsoft Publisher, Eclipse
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Version Control: Perforce, CVS, SVN,(torisan svn)
Publishing Tools: Adobe PageMaker, MS Office
Debugging Tools: Firebug, web Developer
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
Operating System: Windows 8, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Involved in Agile Story point methodologies and full software development lifecycle. Designing, coding, testing, debugging and support
- Involved in localization and internationalization of web pages using JSON, XSL, XML, and Angular.js.
- Built Angular js framework including MVC architectures, different modules, specific controllers, templates, custom directives and custom filters.
- Converted data from database into JSON or XML format files and retrieve useful information using AJAX calls to display them on the browser.
- Used Angular js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Resolved Cross Browser Compatible Issues for different version of IE, Safari, Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Used High charts and D3.js for creating Graphs and charts for payments section and also implemented the filtering functionality for the graphs.
- Integrated the front endUIto the back end using Spring MVC framework.
- Involved in Rally workflows for the bug tracking and project management
- Involved in running the bower and grunt components and writing the scripting using The Node.js
- Experience in cross browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created HTML navigation menu that is role based wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Experience in Version Control tool SVN.
- Performed unit testing using Jenkins with automation, along with integration testing Chrome Inspector to fix bugs and worked closely with QA.
- Maintain, enhance, and recommend solutions that best suit business and technology needs from UI Standpoint.
- Actively participated and provided feedback in a constructive and insightful manner during weekly Iterative review meetings to track the progress for each iterative cycle and figure out the issues
- Involved in AGILE process, two week Sprints, and daily Scrums to discuss the development of the application to deliver in time.
- Developed user interactive websites using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS according to health insurance standards.
- Developed dynamic UI using Angular JS.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Developed Servlets and Utilized Node.js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Developed REST architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Created pages in Site Core and validated the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS and XML including AJAX controls.
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that include updating web pages, upload new content changes.
- Experience working with D3.js for producing dynamic, interactive data visualizations in web browsers.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Involved in the development of Dynamic loading of web pages using Ajax calls with server pages.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12 column grid preferred by the designers as well as implementing parts of Object Oriented CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented.
- Developed queries using LINQ to Objects.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Worked closely with business analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared use cases for different features and designs.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Developed UI based out of wireframes and red-line documents
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries.
- Branding payment portal as per client specification and configuring it pixel-to-pixel to Client website.
- Consumed Web Service using JSON, BSON and RESTto get the registered users, update their status
- Developed JSF Tags and Components.
- Design and build front end components using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Developed stored procedures, triggers inMySQLfor lowering traffic between servers & clients
- Perform System Testing to ensure branding is done as per client requirement.
- Coordinate with QA team to resolve any issues regarding site branding.
- Design and develop prototype video to showcase company features.
- Implemented client side scripting using Jquery and Angular.js.
- Architected and developed a mobile web application publishing framework component library based on AngularJS.
- Single page application developed using Angular.js, Meteor.js as the backend and MongoDB as the database.
- Installing and configuring Mongo dB server on AWS EC2 cluster.
- Implemented multiple high-performance MongoDB replica sets.
- Involved in developing various UI templates and Controller using Angular.js with Back-end: Express and Mongoose/MongoDB.
- Video development includes Scripting, creating graphics, applying special effect and animation as appropriate.
- Coordinate with Business Relationship Manager to gather client requirements and QA team
- Working knowledge of version control software ( Microsoft VSS)
- Updated the progress of project in JIRA.
- Translating the business requirements into technical requirements.
- Demonstrated passion for user experience (UX)design
- Convert .PSD files (Adobe Photo Shop document) into HTML5 and wireframes into user interfaces according to design specifications
- Interacted with Java consultants to create the web services that are to be consumed by HTML5 web pages
- Used Angular.js, Node.js and Bootstrap in effective web design.
- Administered and supported ExtJS applications within scope.
- Implemented AngularJs client side validation. Implemented AngularJs modules.
- Applied Use Cases diagram to validate and test web application design against the UI architecture
- Participated in understanding of ExtJS technologies and development tasks.
- Coordinating the offshore team for coding and performing testing.
- Involved in preparation of test cases for unit & integration testing and User acceptance testing
Confidential, Mountain View, CA
- Designed and coded application components in an agile(scrum) environment utilizing a test driven development approach
- Web services and maintained project tasks and schedules.
- Provided programming estimates, identified potential problems and recommended alternative solutions.
- Working with springs, Spring MVC and Struts and also developed WEB APP using these frameworks.
- Created web pages for each project using XHTML, CSS, and Java Script.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services using JAXB.
- Experience in working with IDE’s like Eclipse, Spring MVC, Vaadin Plugins. Also developed some web applications using Vaadin.
- Worked on developing the web services classes, WSDL using Apache Axis. Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems.
- Developed web services components using XML, SOAP and Axis.
- Developed Web services using JAX WS.
- Developed Web services using JAX RPC and recommendation generation included integration with Advice America rule engine and web services.
- Developed Web services using JAX RPC and integration with LAPS (Logical All Payments Solution) product.
- Developed SOAP based Web Services using JAXB.
- Developed web components using MVC pattern under Struts framework.
- Wrote JSPs, Servlets and deployed them on Weblogic Application server.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views for backend database access.
- Used JSP’s HTML on front end, Servlets as Front Controllers and Java Script for client side validations
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, JSF, Spring MVC, IBM Websphere, Java Script, CSS, Angular JS, Struts, Oracle, SQL/PLSQL, JUnit, WebServices, Apache Tomcat Server, Linux, HTML, XML, XHTML, CVS, Windows.
Web Developers/ Designer
- Responsible for developing the presentation layer using JSP, HTML, XML, XSLT, CSS, AJAX, Custom Tags, Struts-Html tag library and Apache Tiles.
- Designed and development of Web pages using PHP, HTML, CSS including Ajax controls and XML.
- Created and maintained the framework and layout of each portal with Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- Involved in configuring the shopping cart for e-commerce website.
- Utilized new software methodologies to be able to adapt to changes in requirements quickly.
- Modified code in a web database in Report definition and user profile forms, Users request access to different reports on web, Developed views to display data.
Environment: Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery, High charts, XHTML, XML, XSL, SQL Server and Windows XP.
- Involved in developing a new tool using java servlets in Eclipse.
- This would help me out in creating all the respective options wherein we can connect from one functionality to another functionality that is inter servlet calls
- The functionalities of this tool involved adding, deleting, updating, bulk updating and bulk deleting of the users.
- All of these functionalities have been done using java servlets
- Involved in the designing of Java Server Pages required for the application
- Involved in the unit testing of the application
- Implementing the business logic required for the application
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side. Extensively used JSP tag libraries
- Developed the code according to the functional specifications, detailed design, and coding and efficiency standards. Execute the unit test cases
- Developed Ant builds script and ant task classes to clean, compile, copy, run, and doc, deploy, jar, war and ear files, and develop web service
- Used JDBC API to access database.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes