Sr. Ui Developer Resume
- AngularJS, NodeJS, and BackboneJS.
- Experience on working with CSS Backgrounds, CSS Layouts, CSS Positioning, CSS Animations, CSS Text, CSS Borders, CSS Margin.
- Good Understanding of Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM Functions.
- Experienced in React JS and working with ReactFlux architecture.
- Extensive experience On Angular JS (MVC, Binding, Static templates, Dynamic templates, services methods, custom directives, internal services ($http, $q).
- Experienced in MEAN stack MongoDB, Express, Node, and Angular.
- Worked with cross browser compatibility issues and did testing on the browsers like safari, IE - 8, 9, 10, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
- Good understanding of java script frameworks like Knockout JS and D3 JS.
- Good Experience using Bootstrap for Responsive Web Design (RWD) and CSS media Queries.
- Experience with front end workflow tools including GIT, npm, Grunt.js, Bower and Yeoman.
- Expertise in coding optimized SQL queries on databases like MySQL.
- Involvement in using various IDE’s Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, WebStorm.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Deployment, Version Control and production support.
- Good experience in Spring, MVC frameworks.
- Have good experience in developing mobile and desktop applications using Bootstrap.JS.
- Mission Focused Aspirant with sweeping proficiency in using version controls such as CVS, GIT, SVN.
- Worked with Agile, waterfall and scrum methodology.
- Adapted Model-View-Controller (MVC) frameworks for developing web applications.
- Highly Curious about new front-end development technologies and adept at promptly and thoroughly mastering them with a keen awareness of new industry developments and the evolution of programming solutions.
- Experience in all stages of testing namely Functional testing, Performance testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing.
Databases: My SQL 5.0, SQL Server
Application Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular.JS, Node.JS, Typescriptjs, BabelJs, CommonJs, knockout.js, React.js, Backbone JS, Express JS, Node JS, Bootstrap UI, Ext JS.
IDE'S: Eclipse, NetBeans, Notepad++, WebStorm, Sublime Text, Chrome development toolbar and Firebug.
RDBMS: Oracle, MySQL
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile
Version Controls: TFS, SVN, GIT.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, Madison, NJ
Sr. UI Developer
- Developing dynamic web pages using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery,D3JS, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, LESS.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Experienced in working with Redux architecture.
- Developed several modules in this app usingTypescript.
- UsedTypescriptto implement client side form validations.
- Developed App for rich UI along with HTML5 andCSS3
- Used Gulp and MS build to compileTypescript, Html and SCSS file.
- UsedNodeJSExpress Framework.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server sidelogic usingNodeJS
- Worked with the UX team to ensuring all web design templates are properly translated for browser rendering using HTML, SCSS, Knockout.js andTypescript.
- Working with ECMA Script 6 features. Used Babel, web pack with es2015, react JSX presets.
- Used data binding andscopeto populate views from the JSON data retrieved from Restful web services
- Designed and developed the Integrate Studio application to be responsive for desktop, mobile and tablets using Angular JS.
- Worked on responsive web designing (RWD). Application is supportive for large, medium and small devices using Bootstrap.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Extensive Experience in Angular JS implementing the concepts of Data Binding.
- Worked closely with back-end developers to find ways to push the limits of existing Web technology in service of creating the best possible user experience.
- Implemented concepts of MVC to develop the single page application (SPA) using Angular JS.
- Implemented the concept of controller, directive and custom directives by using Angular JS.
- Used Dependence Injection like ($scope, $rootscope) in controller and Created the Own Directives by invoking the element name, attribute, class and Comment.
- Developed UI using HTML5 andTypescriptfor interactive cross browser functionality.
- Developed various charts and reports using High charts andD3JSframework.
- Familiar with stateful Routing, Filter and custom filter with promise (for Ajax request) in angular JS.
- Extensively used services methods, internal services ($ http, $q) and Events in angular JS.
- Used Component like $Ctrl to assign data and method on properties of our controller instead of directly to the scope.
- Utilized ES6 syntax throughBabelJSvia CommonJS methods for module management.
- Used MEAN (Mongo DB, Express, Angular, Node) Stack.
- Configuring high availability using geographicalMongoDBreplica sets across multiple data centers.
- Performed CRUD operations like Update, Insert and Delete data inMongoDB.
- Used $http in angular for consuming RESTful webservices.
- Used $q as a promise library in working with $http.
- Designed and implemented the UI components using EXTJS.
- Used JQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the NodeJS in the tree.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schemadesign, etc.
- Developed REST API for test server for Express Router middleware based API’s with MongoDB integration.
- Implemented the concept of Store, for loading the data via Proxy (AJAX,JQuery, JsonP, Server,JSON) and also provide the functionality for sorting, filtering and querying.
- Invoked in Karma and jasmine for unit testing.
- Used Google chrome for debugging the application using chrome developer toolbar.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and fixed the bugs.
- Involved in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the ongoing project status and issues.
- Followed Agile Scrum software development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Used SVN as version control system and deployment of the code in to the branch, tag and Truck.
- Project status tracking or stories and bugs using JIRA and conducted code reviews.
- Experience in implementingRESTfulWebServicesusing AJAX, JQuery and AngularJs.
Confidential, Maplewood, Minnesota
Sr. Front End Web Developer
- DevelopedUIusing HTML 5, Bootstrap, and JS for interactive cross browser functionality and complex user interface.
- Used AngularJS Directives like ng-app, ng-model, ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-controller, ng-route etc.
- Integrated REST web service calls to get data from response and display them on UI and also used AngularJS services like $q, $http, $broadcast, $emit, $on.
- Worked on Bootstrap and Media Queries for Responsive Web Design.
- Used SASS Preprocessor for writing maintainable code.
- Designed/developedUIwith SASS, CSS3, HTML5 and AJAX for interactive web pages.
- Extensively used CSS features like Basic, PseudoClasses, CSS3 Media Queries and supporting cross browser compatibility using polyfills.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture.
- Implemented data-binding using AngularJS for front-end development of a current web application.
- Extensive experience in AngularJS implementing MVC and concepts of two-way data binding.
- Using AngularJS factory and services for dependency injection to share data and common code functionality between multiple controllers.
- Developed source code to consume JSON response received through AJAX calls using JQuery.
- Extensive experience in BackboneJS implementing MVC and concepts of data binding.
- Developed reusable components using Custom Directives in AngularJS
- Developed applications using AngularJS single page applications SPAs to improve page performance and minimize the changes on the page.
- Used Grunt for build tool for configuring tasks.
- Used Google Chrome for debugging the application using Chrome Developer toolbar.
- Followed Agile Scrum Software Development Methodology in the progress of the project.
- Used GIT as version control system.
- Coordinate with developers to establish and apply appropriate branching, labeling/naming conventions using GIT source control.
- Developing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
- Extensively usedNodeJS,npm modules like grunt, bower and express.
- Conducted Code Reviews
- Managed source control and version control using GIT
- Project status tracking or stories and bugs using JIRA
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Contacted with different customer for their requirements and modified code as the customer needs.
- Created XHTML pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications
- Involved in writing jQuery-based Ajax requests.
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using jQuery framework.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag and Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Using AngularJS services for dependency injection to share common code functionality between multiple controllers.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Used SVN for version control and Clear Quest for defect tracking.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles.
- Closely worked with business system analyst to understand the requirements to ensure that right set of UI modules been built.
- To serve the user with better experience, used JSP, AJAX, JQuery, CSS to improvise the functionality etc.
- Elegant implementation of page designs in standards-compliant HTML and CSS.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture.
- Involved in developing JSP forms.
- Designed and developed web pages using HTML and JSP.
- Developed the Servlets for processing the data on the server.
- The processed data is transferred to the database through Entity Bean.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity with MySQL Server.
- Involved in unit testing using Junit.
- Used twitter bootstrap framework to design SPA’s.
- Used JSP, Servlets for developing end user interaction.
- Extensively used JQUERY, JSON, AJAX and DOM scripting to create interactive web applications like message posting and auto complete form validations.
- Using Web Developer, Firebug, and IE developer toolbar for troubleshooting and browser compatibility.
- Followed the Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Integrated the Java code (API) in JSP Pages.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions using Firefox and IE Developer Tool bar for IE.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures.
- Experience working with PHP scripts.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes