Sr. Ios Developer Resume
- Over 8 years of experience in design and development of User Interface applications, integrating with numerous databases and Client - Server applications of iOS using Objective-C, SQL, Cocoa Touch, Cocoa Bindings.
- Experience working with different versions of iOS SDKs (iOS 6.0 to 9.3).
- Working Knowledge on watch OS and watch OS 2.0.
- Experience using mobile APIs and specific functions of iOS such as: Core Foundation, UI Kit, Core Location, Storyboards, Newsstand, Local Storage in Core Data, Social Accounts, Apple Maps, Google Maps, Push Notifications, Accelerometer, iCloud integration, Camera, Animations, Asynchronous Tasks, In App Purchase, Google Analytics.
- Experience in designing & developing Rich User interface applications, integrating with various Databases and Client-Server application in iphone/iPad.
- Complete Software Life Cycle Development experience and agile experience in fast paced environments.
- Extensive experience in iPhone & iPod Touch application development.
- Experience in Swift Programming. Worked on iPad development using the split view controller, adding modal view controllers.
- Worked with QT Framework 5.0 in creating .pro files and deploying to XCode Project.
- Strong Knowledge about Core Frameworks like, Map Kit, Core object, Core services, Core Graphics, Core animation, UIKIT & MVC methodologies.
- Experience integrating REST Web Services (JSON, XML) with iOS apps.
- Over a year of experience designing Mobile Strategies for building mobile apps and leading a team of mobile developers.
- Experience working with SQL Server and SQLite.
- Known for excellent troubleshooting skills, able to analyze code and engineer well-researched, cost-effective and responsive solutions.
- Strong presentation, personal and communication skills, good in working with deadlines, problem solving skills, oriented to team work, active team player with proven work ethics and leadership.
- Proficient in source control with GitHub, SVN, Terforce.
- Extensively worked with various Cocoa design patterns and Java design patterns across various projects.
- Experience with Google mobile service provider API and Map Kit framework.
iOSTechnologies: Objective-C and Cocoa development for iPhone and iPad devices in Xcode 4.6 Interface builder-UIKit, Cocoa touch, Core Data
Programming Languages: Objective C, Swift, C, C++, JAVA, SQL, PL/SQL, ADO.NET
Database: SQLite with CoreiOSand box, building, and testing database iniOSsandbox, SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , Oracle11g, MS-Access, DB2.
IDE: iOS4/5/6/7/8/9beta,Xcode 3.0/4.0/5.0/6.0 , OSX 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 beta, Eclipse 3.x, MS Visio, RAD
Web/App Servers: Web Logic 9.0 & 10, Tomcat 5.5 & 6.x, JBoss 3.2, Web sphere 6.0/7.0
Configuration Tools: GIT, Clear case, SVN
Operating System: MAC OS 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 beta, Windows XP/7/8
Tools: Dreamweaver, Photo Shop, Antenna AMP 3.
Confidential, NYC, NY
Sr. iOS Developer
- Managed customer relationship and worked with internal teams to integrate new and existing web services and SSOLogin.
- Responsible for co-developing the "Bill Pay" Module within the Confidential, Barclaycard iPhone App, which enabled our Clients to Pay Bills via our App.
- Responsible for designing an Intelligent Asynchronous Cache Manager to separate the UI code from Service call Code.
- Worked with Core Data framework and also used GCD (Global Central Dispatch) for handling multithreaded operations.
- Responsible for Creating Models and Services in conformance with the WSDL's provided.
- Responsible for Service Integration Development and Testing.
- Web services deployment and testing on REST client.
- Created the complete database using core data.
- Beta testing of the application via test flight.
- Publishing the application on App store and then pushing updates after every sprint release.
- Involved in publishing the applications in App Store.
- Complete data base designing for iPhone.
- Worked extensively on table view controller and madecustomized table view cellsaccording to the client.
- Pre-fetching data for different views for smooth screen transitioning.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers and developers.
- Worked on web service calls,XML and JSONparsing included in the project.
- Added animation between UI Views for smooth transitioning and better user experience.
- Worked with Backend team to display the correct data format in devices.
- Used the same XIB to design for iPhone 5 and older iPhones by using Auto-layout.
- Integrated a web-based content made with HTML5 on a Native app usingUI Web View.
- Formatted the Data as per Business rule to display in UI.
- Worked closely within a cross functional team of testers, developers and UI designers.
- Worked withGDB and XCodefor debugging.
- Worked withGITsource control.
- Reported progress/challenges to onsite project lead.
Environment: iOS9 SDK, iOS8 SDK, iOS7 SDK, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Foundational, Storyboards, Interface Builder, Auto Layout constraints, Core Data, Instruments, Allocations, Singleton, Delegation, Agile, SCRUM, NSLog, Breakpoints, XCTest, SVN
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. iOS Developer
- Worked on troubleshooting UI to code connections in Swift
- Worked on Interface builder, Date picker control, loading data into controls using swift.
- Worked on creating new scenes and segues in swift. Also worked on foreground and background events, Altering views and constraints, with size classes.
- Worked on Split View controllers
- Architect the solutions by taking the functional requirements and provide technical guidance to other team members.
- Also used Swift
- Reconstructed UI with new menu navigation using Added Auto Layout constraints to conform UI Controls to desired layout.
- Created overview screen with accompanying Delegation pattern, based on wireframes given, simplifying access to usage information.
- Worked on custom Navigation bar, location server, Map kit, and SQlite database.
- Worked on Web View, Camera, Gallery view and Table Views using swift.
- Worked on notifications.
- Worked with existing Core Data model to add implementation for managing stored payment profiles on device
- Debugged and resolved persisting badge notification errors
- Debugged and improved performance issues within app workflow by using Allocations instrument
- Project managed using Agile/SCRUM; code delivered in 2 week sprints
- Performed Unit Testing on code using XCTest framework
- Code housed in SVN repository
Environment: iOS8 SDK, iOS7 SDK, iOS SDK Cocoa Touch, UIKit, Foundational, Storyboards, Interface Builder, Auto Layout constraints, Core Data, Instruments, Allocations, Singleton, Delegation, Agile, SCRUM, NSLog, Breakpoints, XCTest, SVN.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
iOS Application Developer
- Developed aUItest case to enquire the details of the customers.
- Implementedweb serviceswithSOAPprotocol to communicate with the server.
- UsedNSXML Parserto read theXML data, which was extracting through the web services from server.
- UtilizedUI Tab Bar Controller, UI Navigation Controller, UI Table Views, UI Web viewsin the App.
- Implemented Push Notification Service for the application to send the latest updates to app users.
- Developed the application flow including the different views and transitions utilizing UI Animations.
- Developed Application using C++,Objective-C, X-Code with MVC Architecture.
- Worked on various stubs and dynamic mocks to verify interactive patterns inOC Mock.
- Wrote application level code to interact with the backend databases JQUERY AJAX and JSON.
- Applied J-Query scripts for basic animation and end user screen customization purposes.
- Created initial application baseline to support coordination with other team members.
- Created provisioningprofiles for development, adhoc and App store to release the app to various teams to test the application.
- Tested the application with various templates to release the app for different scenarios, utilizing the same base code.
Environment: iOSSDK,iOS6.0&6.1, C++, Objective-C, Xcode 4.4.1,4.5.2,4.6,5.1, iPad, iPhone, Mac OS X, Cocoa Touch Framework, Core Data, Cocoa framework, XML, JSON, HTML5, Agile SCRUM, GitHub, SVN, Eclipse.
- Involved in analysis and design phase of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC).
- Analysis of Business Requirements and Technical Requirements.
- Developing Web Pages using XHTML.
- Designed and implemented front end layout using JSF along with the business logic.
- Design and creation of Oracle database using Hibernate OR-Mapping.
- Used XSD to XML
- Used JAXB to Unmarshell.
- Used agile methodology for the software development process.
- Implementation of business logic and validations using spring framework.
- Implementation of JUNITS for Unit and Integration Testing.
- Involved in Unit testing, and bug fixing, worked with Business Team to execute the business Scenarios and fix the defects.
- Http protocol messages passed between server and client through web service.
- HTTP protocol uses the request/response, client program sends an HTTP request message to an HTTP server, which returns an HTTP response message.
- An HTTP transaction consists of a single request from a client to a server, followed by a single response from the server back to the client
- Major and Minor enhancements made in the application along with bug fixes in the flow.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and process automation across the development life cycle.
- Good experience on development and production support exposures.
- Deployed on JBOSS Application server and bug fixes were taken care of.used Jenkins job’s for build project.
- Developing the backend applications usingCore concept(Data structure like Collection).
- Used Nexus for added artifact and jar’s
- Documentation of design, implementation and testing details.
- Built Jar files using Maven
Environment: J2EE, EJB, Java, JDK 1.6, JSP, POJO, spring, Websphere Application Server 6.0, JBoss Application Server, Ajax, SSL Security Agile, Oracle10g, Maven,, JUnit, JIRA, Hibernate(ORM Tool), SOAP .
Web UI Developer
- Created and implemented overall layout design and color scheme of the web site using XHTML and CSS.
- Created detailed wire frames & process flows. Interacted with system analyst to understand business requirement before translating into non-functional HTML pages.
- Designed and developed Customer Relations Module. Wrote various methods to manipulate HTML and CSS in jQuery; made pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON, and XML.
- Developed ASPX pages that were cross browser compatible across browsers such as Internet Explorer versions 7 through 9(Win XP, 2K3, and Win 7 OS), Mozilla Firefox, and Safari (Win and Lion OS X).Participated in daily SCRUM meetings to keep track of the on-going project status and issues.
- Designed and developed dynamic web pages that involved front-end designing and implementation.
- Constantly tested the data that is coming from the database.
- Integrated new products and software packages into the system, and seeing that the data produced is accurate.
- Train other employees in the organization on how to access a database and how to make the best use of its contents.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes